This Website Makes No Sense, If You are Out in the Real World

Z

zyzz007 returns

Diamond
I seriously cannot believe people like forevergymcelling.
I lived in the UK for a decent time and all he is saying is untrue. I have seen many ugly subhuman men
and yes even short men with women in the UK.

In the UK even if you are indian or asian, there are tons of women from other countries, lots of indian girls, asian girls,girls
from eastern europe who you could get with.

I understand that UK white women may not want an ethnic guy and want a white male
but it isnt as bad as he is saying, I literally saw a white UK girl with a guy who was a little chubby and shorter than her and she was kissing him
and had her hand on his ass.

In leeds I saw a decent white female walking hand in hand with a shorter dark skinned curry.

Everytime I go out in my own country I see normal average and ugly people together.

This website isnt true in reality. It is only true based on tinder and in the USA. Other countries it doesnt apply.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kanderior, HTN_Mentalcel, Deleted member 57371 and 1 other person
You have shit reading comprehension

I didn’t say it was hard to get a gf. It’s easy as fucj actually, but jfl if you think you’re gonna have a good relationship as an Indian or subhuman

• +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, Allornothing and reptiles
Black pill and height are just online memes

I lived in the UK for a decent time and all he is saying is untrue. I have seen many ugly subhuman men
It's called survivorship bias, you're obviously going to see on the streets and other public places only the successful subhumans, but they are a small minority, the majority just stay and rot at home, they don't go outside and socialize.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Pikabro, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
You have shit reading comprehension

I didn’t say it was hard to get a gf. It’s easy as fucj actually, but jfl if you think you’re gonna have a good relationship as an Indian or subhuman

i never seen that thread, but since lookism you were crying how uk is god mode hard and how most men are incels and women only want maher or rich footballer or cricketers or love island chads.

I seen indians with good relationships in the UK but they have to go with other ethnic women or
women from europe.
Asian and Indian women like indian men in the UK.

Last edited:
some are bullshit, my 5'8 mtn asian friend got so much bitches in Australia people would call him a larp while he literally sends me pictures of him kissing a woman or woman sending him nudes and shit jfl

while a dude here told me that my competition in Australia is this model and I need to be htn and 6'2 to have a girlfriend

idk man u judge it, most people in here are likely do not even go out

Attachments

• 3900651_IMG_1699.jpeg
    3900651_IMG_1699.jpeg
    301.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Surgerymaxxer1998
some are bullshit, my 5'8 mtn asian friend got so much bitches in Australia people would call him a larp while he literally sends me pictures of him kissing a woman or woman sending him nudes and shit jfl

while a dude here told me that my competition in Australia is this model and I need to be htn and 6'2 to have a girlfriend

is the guy in this pic your friend or the male model?

is the guy in this pic your friend or the male model?
it's the model, my friend is nowhere near like that and he gets so much white women jfl, he's asian as well btw but his style is asian tiktokmaxxed, u see that pale asians with earrings and blow out taper hairstyle on tiktok? he's like that

It's called survivorship bias, you're obviously going to see on the streets and other public places only the successful subhumans, but they are a small minority, the majority just stay and rot at home, they don't go outside and socialize.
It's insane how people on here still cope with the few ethnic subhumans that landed white MTBs.

Blackpill is legit but it isn't 100%. Just like a broken clock is right twice a day.

We tend to remember the outliers like the chad who got locked down by a tattooed hambeast sheboon or that 5'4 recessed ricecel that got a leggy blonde HTB.

I too get butthurt when I see this shit. But what we don't see are the 99% of people who look like them that didn't luck out. You're absolutely right, most of these guys are at home away from society.
Out of sight, out of mind.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Gonthar
It's insane how people on here still cope with the few ethnic subhumans that landed white MTBs.

Blackpill is legit but it isn't 100%. Just like a broken clock is right twice a day.

We tend to remember the outliers like the chad who got locked down by a tattooed hambeast sheboon or that 5'4 recessed ricecel that got a leggy blonde HTB.

I too get butthurt when I see this shit. But what we don't see are the 99% of people who look like them that didn't luck out. You're absolutely right, most of these guys are at home away from society.
Out of sight, out of mind.
just visit walmart bro, they clearly not at home lol.

the blackpill is real, stop coping

Why are you intelligent sometimes and then other times you make me want to put you on ignore

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Why are you intelligent sometimes and then other times you make me want to put you on ignore
Sometimes I'm just joking...

• WTF
Reactions: Hardrada
No reason a good looking woman would choose an ugly guy over a better looking one if they had similar personalities or status, women nowadays always have options due to social media is unlikely to see unmatched couples in looks also take in consideration they might be going out but she sees him as a friend. No way a subhuman is fucking a good looking woman, that relationship won't last due to male competition. Any attractive guy can slide in her dm's and it's over.

Last edited:
Yes but I’ll never be that guy

That's the completion in Australia no fucking way out

I seriously cannot believe people like forevergymcelling.

In the UK even if you are indian or asian, there are tons of women from other countries, lots of indian girls, asian girls,girls
from eastern europe who you could get with.

I understand that UK white women may not want an ethnic guy and want a white male
but it isnt as bad as he is saying, I literally saw a white UK girl with a guy who was a little chubby and shorter than her and she was kissing him
and had her hand on his ass.

In leeds I saw a decent white female walking hand in hand with a shorter dark skinned curry.

Everytime I go out in my own country I see normal average and ugly people together.

This website isnt true in reality. It is only true based on tinder and in the USA. Other countries it doesnt apply.
just cause you saw a few ugly guys w a woman that doesnt dismantle the entire bp theory

Makes perfect sense. Users here, including you, are low trust LTNs and MTNs.