This woman is 44 and looks the same age as her daughter, rate her and her daughter

D

Deleted member 11610

Zephir
Joleen Diaz is her name (Jeremy Meeks follows her on instagram :lul:)

A930366036ca6fdaae42bc9e576896b3
24593622 7990463 image a 1 1581412269103
24593630 7990463 The mother left and daughter right are often thought to be siste a 2 15814156
24593626 7990463 Joleen left and Meilani right share a tight relationship and eve a 6 15814156

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Stopping@Nothing19 and mortis
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 11610
As I had guessed, being part or full Asian makes her look younger cause of neoteny, but I agree she has impeccable physique for someone who has a daughter that old
Yeah Asian women don't age until their mid 40's and then it hits them like a truck. She is Chamorro (no clue what that is but I'm assuming Amerinindian) and Filipina. She has a son too but he never gets any spotlight so I'm guessing he got the shit sides of the genes :feelswhy::feelswhy:

feelsbad for him

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19 and Deleted member 15081
Yeah Asian women don't age until their mid 40's and then it hits them like a truck. She is Chamorro (no clue what that is but I'm assuming Amerinindian) and Filipina. She has a son too but he never gets any spotlight so I'm guessing he got the shit sides of the genes :feelswhy::feelswhy:

feelsbad for him
I think it’s their lack of dimorphism which makes them look younger, it’s like having a baby face with sagging skin if proper care is not taken and that seriously looks weird. Aging like Paul Rudd is what most people should aim for, not like East Asians.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610
I would only pump and dump a 44 year old cum bucket no matter how young she tries to make herself look.

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS, Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 11610
she looks better than her daughter, slimmer and more elegant face

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus and Deleted member 11610
I would only pump and dump a 44 year old cum bucket no matter how young she tries to make herself look.
She will probably end up LTRing a mid-late 30's white HTN+ anyway

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19 and RobticaI
I think it’s their lack of dimorphism which makes them look younger, it’s like having a baby face with sagging skin if proper care is not taken and that seriously looks weird. Aging like Paul Rudd is what most people should aim for, not like East Asians.
They don't lack dimorphism lol, maybe the mother SLIGHTLY because of lack of brow ridge but they both look incredibly feminine. It's just the neoteny of the Asian pheno that predetermines them to age like this.

Aging like them for women is ideal anyway, the only men that can age like them and look decent are the k-pop types

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19 and Deleted member 15081
They don't lack dimorphism lol, maybe the mother SLIGHTLY because of lack of brow ridge but they both look incredibly feminine. It's just the neoteny of the Asian pheno that predetermines them to age like this.

Aging like them for women is ideal anyway, the only men that can age like them and look decent are the k-pop types
You're kinda right, but the woman in your thread anyways looks only part East-Asian. Full east-asian women like these just look less dimorphic and it isn't really a good trait -