Thomas DOM was like yeah testosterone gets you women, then he hopped on T and still got no action because of his ugly face... Game Over.

_MVP_

_MVP_

C dopamine
Joined
Jul 15, 2022
Posts
71,421
Reputation
78,352
@Thomas DOM no diss bro
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 22930, smoothsexy and 4 others
He’s not ugly dude. let’s be real
 
How many mg a week were you using?
 
He was using 750mg a week and women were still repulsed by him

I was using 250 mg a week. And my face is not ugly. I genuinly have a good looking face which was approved by many previous lookism users like @fucclife n @BombayVikings etc many more some of them who are not active on looksmax. My past laycount of 50 girls also confirms I am good looking. How many laycounts did you have? Oh right, zero cause you are a 32 year old virgin. If anything shows something negative about looks then its you and your lack of girls/laycount. Youre just talking full of shit now. The reason I didnt get women is because I neither approach women or talk to women in any way (irl or online). I dont pursue women at all cause I am MGTOW so ofcourse I dont have any women.

//Thomas DOM
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268, JL~, Deleted member 2507 and 3 others
I was using 250 mg a week. And my face is not ugly. I genuinly have a good looking face which was approved by many previous lookism users like @fucclife n @BombayVikings etc many more some of them who are not active on looksmax. My past laycount of 50 girls also confirms I am good looking. How many laycounts did you have? Oh right, zero cause you are a 32 year old virgin. If anything shows something negative about looks then its you and your lack of girls/laycount. Youre just talking full of shit now. The reason I didnt get women is because I neither approach women or talk to women in any way (irl or online). I dont pursue women at all cause I am MGTOW so ofcourse I dont have any women.

//Thomas DOM
dont listen to him bruv
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
@Thomas DOM no diss bro
damn Man Ur fucked @Thomas DOM is gonna Cyber Kick Ur Ass Now better run or hell get Into all Ur COD Lobbies to SNipe Ur spawnpoint
 
I was using 250 mg a week. And my face is not ugly. I genuinly have a good looking face which was approved by many previous lookism users like @fucclife n @BombayVikings etc many more some of them who are not active on looksmax. My past laycount of 50 girls also confirms I am good looking. How many laycounts did you have? Oh right, zero cause you are a 32 year old virgin. If anything shows something negative about looks then its you and your lack of girls/laycount. Youre just talking full of shit now. The reason I didnt get women is because I neither approach women or talk to women in any way (irl or online). I dont pursue women at all cause I am MGTOW so ofcourse I dont have any women.

//Thomas DOM
thailand doesn't count though
 
750mg of test makes women's pussy around you literally quiver and ovulate, bro.
 
Thomas u know im right.. ur not the best looking dude, neither am i, lets be real.. testosterone doesnt change that, it was my point.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Legit, he got zero swedish girls despite living there

Ive got 5 of the laycount girls during my teenage years and those were in Denmark.

How many german girls did you get? Zero. Youre a fat n ugly virgin.

//Thomas DOM
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
The credibility of thomas dom took a hit.

Just admit you have been incel for many years now... It will get worse, ur not getting younger...
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 8608
dont listen to him bruv

He is a retarded dumbass bruv. Imagine being virgin at 32 years old, something must be seriously fucked up with you if you could NOT EVEN GET ONE girl during 32 years of life. Especially since he is older generation and getting women was even EASIER during his times 2000 - 2015

//Thomas DOM
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
Thomas u know im right.. ur not the best looking dude, neither am i, lets be real.. testosterone doesnt change that, it was my point.

I am very good looking, a lot better looking than you too.

//Thomas DOM
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
thailand doesn't count though

5 of those laycount girls were in denmark though from when I was 16 - 18. I used to reguraly visit Copenhagen every weekend back then.

//Thomas DOM
 
Rip thomas dom, couldnt slay even on 500mg of testosterone
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 8608
1 thread was enough to hurt the fragile subhuman
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Veganist and Deleted member 8608
  • JFL
Reactions: _MVP_
1 thread was enough to hurt the fragile subhuman
he is gonna commit suicide

lol at this ugly friendless dog getting abused in his safe spaces
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and _MVP_
I was using 250 mg a week. And my face is not ugly. I genuinly have a good looking face which was approved by many previous lookism users like @fucclife n @BombayVikings etc many more some of them who are not active on looksmax. My past laycount of 50 girls also confirms I am good looking. How many laycounts did you have? Oh right, zero cause you are a 32 year old virgin. If anything shows something negative about looks then its you and your lack of girls/laycount. Youre just talking full of shit now. The reason I didnt get women is because I neither approach women or talk to women in any way (irl or online). I dont pursue women at all cause I am MGTOW so ofcourse I dont have any women.

//Thomas DOM
This is interesting to me. So you have a laycount of 50, basically a slayer, but you chose to be MGTOW? Why?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
This is interesting to me. So you have a laycount of 50, basically a slayer, but you chose to be MGTOW? Why?

Because western women are narcissistic and mentally ill.

Im into

Polish
Ukraina
Asian
Indian
Latin
Mideast

Women only

Why because those are not Narcy n Sassy

//Thomas DOM
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
Because western women are narcissistic and mentally ill.

Im into

Polish
Ukraina
Asian
Indian
Latin
Mideast

Women only

Why because those are not Narcy n Sassy

//Thomas DOM
Wow, interesting- so even slayers have had enough, that's how bad women have gotten.
You live in the US right?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
Wow, interesting- so even slayers have had enough, that's how bad women have gotten.
You live in the US right?

Sweden

Btw i just found out my latest T cycle was bunk juice thats why i still felt social anxiety on it. It was UGL

On pharma grade testorone i felt a complete lack of social anxiety n fear at same doses as UGL

pharma grade is key

//Thomas DOM
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
I have already mentioned that my latest T cycle was bunk juice and not pharmaceutical

//Thomas DOM
 
This was the thread that make him SNAP and Go after me IRL xdd
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399

Similar threads

_MVP_
Replies
2
Views
39
_MVP_
_MVP_
Prøphet
Replies
35
Views
295
Prøphet
Prøphet
Blondepawg'sDildo
Replies
1
Views
35
Blondepawg'sDildo
Blondepawg'sDildo
arkansascel
Replies
1
Views
29
Knight
Knight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top