_MVP_
C dopamine
- Joined
- Jul 15, 2022
- Posts
- 71,421
- Reputation
- 78,352
@Thomas DOM no diss bro
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Im real like 2 animal denotations.He’s not ugly dude. let’s be real
He was using 750mg a week and women were still repulsed by himHow many mg a week were you using?
He was using 750mg a week and women were still repulsed by him
dont listen to him bruvI was using 250 mg a week. And my face is not ugly. I genuinly have a good looking face which was approved by many previous lookism users like @fucclife n @BombayVikings etc many more some of them who are not active on looksmax. My past laycount of 50 girls also confirms I am good looking. How many laycounts did you have? Oh right, zero cause you are a 32 year old virgin. If anything shows something negative about looks then its you and your lack of girls/laycount. Youre just talking full of shit now. The reason I didnt get women is because I neither approach women or talk to women in any way (irl or online). I dont pursue women at all cause I am MGTOW so ofcourse I dont have any women.
//Thomas DOM
damn Man Ur fucked @Thomas DOM is gonna Cyber Kick Ur Ass Now better run or hell get Into all Ur COD Lobbies to SNipe Ur spawnpoint@Thomas DOM no diss bro
thailand doesn't count thoughI was using 250 mg a week. And my face is not ugly. I genuinly have a good looking face which was approved by many previous lookism users like @fucclife n @BombayVikings etc many more some of them who are not active on looksmax. My past laycount of 50 girls also confirms I am good looking. How many laycounts did you have? Oh right, zero cause you are a 32 year old virgin. If anything shows something negative about looks then its you and your lack of girls/laycount. Youre just talking full of shit now. The reason I didnt get women is because I neither approach women or talk to women in any way (irl or online). I dont pursue women at all cause I am MGTOW so ofcourse I dont have any women.
//Thomas DOM
Legit, he got zero swedish girls despite living therethailand doesn't count though
Legit, he got zero swedish girls despite living there
dont listen to him bruv
Thomas u know im right.. ur not the best looking dude, neither am i, lets be real.. testosterone doesnt change that, it was my point.
thailand doesn't count though
you are truly brootal your gestapo genes are showing1 thread was enough to hurt the fragile subhuman
he is gonna commit suicide1 thread was enough to hurt the fragile subhuman
Bahahahahe is gonna commit suicide
lol at this ugly friendless dog getting abused in his safe spaces
This is interesting to me. So you have a laycount of 50, basically a slayer, but you chose to be MGTOW? Why?I was using 250 mg a week. And my face is not ugly. I genuinly have a good looking face which was approved by many previous lookism users like @fucclife n @BombayVikings etc many more some of them who are not active on looksmax. My past laycount of 50 girls also confirms I am good looking. How many laycounts did you have? Oh right, zero cause you are a 32 year old virgin. If anything shows something negative about looks then its you and your lack of girls/laycount. Youre just talking full of shit now. The reason I didnt get women is because I neither approach women or talk to women in any way (irl or online). I dont pursue women at all cause I am MGTOW so ofcourse I dont have any women.
//Thomas DOM
This is interesting to me. So you have a laycount of 50, basically a slayer, but you chose to be MGTOW? Why?
Wow, interesting- so even slayers have had enough, that's how bad women have gotten.Because western women are narcissistic and mentally ill.
Im into
Polish
Ukraina
Asian
Indian
Latin
Mideast
Women only
Why because those are not Narcy n Sassy
//Thomas DOM
Wow, interesting- so even slayers have had enough, that's how bad women have gotten.
You live in the US right?