Thoughs on IMDO?

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Philosophizing...

Curious why this is very rarely discussed as opposed to bimax, both seem to generate great results.

Last edited:
Lefort 5 Bimax + 3,000 mg of Test every single day + HGH + 2 Leg Lengthening surgeries + Hair Transplant

or COPE.

Last edited:
distraction osteotomies are highly likely to cause asymmetry, i guess.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and callisto
bimax can do the same thing. also the girl is just average looking after, she needs soft feature surgeries

bimax can do the same thing. also the girl is just average looking after, she needs soft feature surgeries
It was one turn which is half a millimetre, they do like 1+ cm advancement over 2+ weeks and then remove the equipment after she's done that was during her procedure.

Lefort 5 Bimax + 3,000 mg of Test every single day + HGH + 2 Leg Lengthening surgeries + Hair Transplant

or COPE.
Tbh, would unironically get lefort 3 if it was safer.

Why?

It was one turn which is half a millimetre, they do like 1+ cm advancement over 2+ weeks and then remove the equipment after she's done that was during her procedure.

Tbh, would unironically get lefort 3 if it was safer.

Why?
she won't be good looking after honestly i can foresee it

she won't be good looking after honestly i can foresee it
She will get braces to straighten teeth afterwards too, this is only for mandibular length. After they remove the devices, straighten teeth, and swelling goes down she will looks fine imo.

Curious why this is very rarely discussed as opposed to bimax, both seem to generate great results.
There is limited information available on its safety and effectiveness for cosmetic purposes. While some studies have reported positive results with this procedure, it's important to weigh the potential risks and benefits before making a decision. There is no one-size-fits-all answer to why IMDO is discussed less often than Bimaxillary Distraction Osteotomy. It could be due to the fact that Bimax has been around for longer and has a more established track record, or it could be that IMDO is considered a more specialized procedure that is only appropriate for certain cases.

While the procedure can be effective, there is a risk of asymmetry or other complications, particularly if the surgery is not performed correctly or if the patient does not follow proper post-operative instructions. Factors such as the patient's age, overall health, and the specific type of skeletal deformity being treated can also impact the risk of asymmetry.

It's possible that bimaxillary procedures, like any surgical intervention, may result in some degree of asymmetry. However, this outcome would depend on various factors such as the skill and experience of the surgeon, the anatomy and condition of the patient, and the specific surgical techniques used.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
There is limited information available on its safety and effectiveness for cosmetic purposes. While some studies have reported positive results with this procedure, it's important to weigh the potential risks and benefits before making a decision. There is no one-size-fits-all answer to why IMDO is discussed less often than Bimaxillary Distraction Osteotomy. It could be due to the fact that Bimax has been around for longer and has a more established track record, or it could be that IMDO is considered a more specialized procedure that is only appropriate for certain cases.
I'm considering it though.