thought the Xanax I had might be fake because I took 0.5 mg, went out drinking and felt fine, so I’ve just taken 2 bars of 2 mg at once

kovacs

kovacs

Master
So I just took 4 mg at once and chilled with a couple of radler beers

Il update if anything interesting happens

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 46986
enjoy your brain damage bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46986 and Deleted member 23558
Nice looksmin. I hope you don’t wake up tomorrow fucking junkie

i most likely mog you jfl your collagen is fucked junkie mine isn’t know your place
send your pic to @TRUE_CEL we il have him arbitrate the mog battle.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Over.

@Montecristo wins by default due to plukee forfeiting.
I try to keep my face as private as possible due to the nature of incels in here that they dox and spread but i can summon @NordicLeonhard to tell you what i am atleast

I try to keep my face as private as possible due to the nature of incels in here that they dox and spread but i can summon @NordicLeonhard to tell you what i am atleast
Well I have seen OP and he's a very good looking dude and he pulls badbitches too.

• +1
Reactions: kovacs
Ive not seen @Montecristo but i would say you are low htn with nt looks.

• +1
Reactions: plukee
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Ive not seen @Montecristo but i would say you are low htn with nt looks.
Bare in mind aswell this is with slightly high bodyfat too and and barely any softmaxxing spent cause i have no money and im a broke college student who can’t afford basic softmaxxing even. College is a scam im dropping out

How tall?
Don't know about his height but considering his background, I'd be surprised if he's not at least 6'0" as that is the average here.

• Hmm...
Reactions: plukee
autism, why you use alchohol if u on xanax it doesnt make sense to use them together and also is bad and sometimes can be fatal

• +1
autism, why you use alchohol if u on xanax it doesnt make sense to use them together and also is bad and sometimes can be fatal
it’s not a good idea but it won’t kill u easily that’s pointless fearmongering

They just potentiate each other

it’s not a good idea but it won’t kill u easily that’s pointless fearmongering

They just potentiate each other
IMG 8903

also 4mg is on the higher side, i use 0,5 or even 0,25 dosages

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back