Thoughts? Goatis saying how intermittent fasting and lifting aged this dudes face

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir

By the way this dude is a mega cooper. Goatis legit looks old af like 35 ish and has had hair transplant lmao

I remember him making a vid on Mike Tennyson saying he looks old when Goatis looks 10 years older than him lmao

This retard NPC found out about looksmaxxing late as hell with all the other normies, and then got hair transplant to push his views lmao. Typical I support the current thing mf

He does make a good point with fasting, but not with lifting.

compare kinobody who is his age to him. Kinobody looks 24 and fasts and lifts meanwhile Goatis look like a boomer

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and the MOUSE
I just hope one day he releases a video declaring that gym is dead, like veganism.

sverige is a nigger

average runescape enjoyer

sounds cope. Almost all people who i know and seen practicing fasting look younger. Like its the only stable correlation. Im talkinga bout omad/4-6 hours a day eating window with occasional 1-3 water fast days a month

Goatis is annoying. Hes condesending tone like hes literally an embodiment of jesus himself who knows everything irritates even more than hardcore feminist

goatis looks hes age, but frankly out of all anti aging influencers only chuando tan really looks decent - and that gay tiktok boy who is 35.

Last edited:
I mean anything inflammatory ages the body.

Working out or any kind of physical strain giga ages the body, if you starve yourself you also put your body under the stress, you should ideally eat when you feel hunger and eat till you feel satiated. There is no discussion about these things. Your body is literally telling you what to do.

Last edited: