Thoughts on Arnold's diet?

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
5,000 calories, 300g of protein
With some modifications like some more vegetables and organ meat, and also using raw milk instead of pasteurised could this be a mogger diet?

@MaestheticMaso @BrahminBoss @Orc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28927 and Gonthar
with what purpose would you eat that diet? muscle mass? health?

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Anand diet of dosa idli and curd rice mogs

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and iam good boy
waiting for @Orc's 2000 iq answer​

• +1
Muscle building and growth
If you are less than 16 sure, implementing a high protein diet will might get you some more height growth.

But since muscles are 72% water and only 22% protein, eating that amount of protein is retarded, just as arnolds methodology. You will pee out all of the protein and just convert it to excess fat.

Also jfl at 5000 calories, to gain muscle you just need to eat a bit more than your maintenance intake, with it mainly being carbohydrates.

He was a proponent of consumerism and jews companies to "eat more protein" to get big. Eating that amount of food is incredebly unhealthy.

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, delusionalretard and Napoleon1800
If you are less than 16 sure, implementing a high protein diet will might get you some more height growth.

But since muscles are 72% water and only 22% protein, eating that amount of protein is retarded, just as arnolds methodology. You will pee out all of the protein and just convert it to excess fat.

Also jfl at 5000 calories, to gain muscle you just need to eat a bit more than your maintenance intake, with it mainly being carbohydrates.

He was a proponent of consumerism and jews companies to "eat more protein" to get big. Eating that amount of food is incredebly unhealthy.
Well to be honest I wasn't thinking of following that diet exactly cuz it isn't cheap nor tolerable, I was thinking of just being inspired by that. Now i am gonna heightmaxx and since this diet was high protein I was thinking it would ɓe good inspiration. My aim to have 200g of protein intake daily

Well to be honest I wasn't thinking of following that diet exactly cuz it isn't cheap nor tolerable, I was thinking of just being inspired by that. Now i am gonna heightmaxx and since this diet was high protein I was thinking it would ɓe good inspiration. My aim to have 200g of protein intake daily
just eat a lot of animal protein and as a carb source just rice and fruit. dont overcomplicate it

• +1
just eat a lot of animal protein and as a carb source just rice and fruit. dont overcomplicate it
Doesn't rice not have much nutritional value?

Doesn't rice not have much nutritional value?
true, you said you wanted to build muscle aswell, you need a lot of carbs to build muscle since most of it is water like i said before.

if you just want to healthmaxx and heightmaxx dont eat grains obv, just meat, fruit and dairy

• +1
true, you said you wanted to build muscle aswell, you need a lot of carbs to build muscle since most of it is water like i said before.

if you just want to healthmaxx and heightmaxx dont eat grains obv, just meat, fruit and dairy
My aim was to build muscle and heightmaxx simultaneously since I'm a literal twig

Aren't carbs needed for growth as well? I'm guessing just not refined carbs.

Was this before whey protein? I don’t understand all the milk lol

• +1
No, they are all a detriment except white rice
So carbs limit height growth? How? Brutal if true cuz half of my diet has basically been carbs.

What do you think of honey and vegetables then?

So carbs limit height growth? How? Brutal if true cuz half of my diet has basically been carbs.

Carbs are probably fine. Weston price claimed they could displace more vitamin rich foods like organ meat butter shellfish ect

But tons of populations thrived on carb heavy diets, assuming the other bodily requirements are met

• +1
The idea was that milk was high in fat and protein and therefore anabolic
I think whatever anabolism he got from food was 1/1000000000th the exogenous androgens he consumed.

My best guess is he just liked the taste.

• +1

most have antinutrients and decrease hgh

honey is ok, vegetables are garbage

• +1
I think whatever anabolism he got from food was 1/1000000000th the exogenous androgens he consumed.

My best guess is he just liked the taste.
Yea jfl at how Arnold told people he was natural for some time and they believed him

But since muscles are 72% water and only 22% protein, eating that amount of protein is retarded, just as arnolds methodology.
He never claimed that "methodology", it's just made up...

• +1
most have antinutrients and decrease hgh

honey is ok, vegetables are garbage
Vegetables should be cooked and then they’re usually ok.

Just use taste to guide you. Typically the human body doesn’t like the taste of stuff it doesn’t need

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ragnar and Napoleon1800

Just use taste to guide you. Typically the human body doesn’t like the taste of stuff it doesn’t need
Hmm I guess I need a big mac then

most vegetables need to be heavily cooked and spiced to be somewhat tasty lmao

• +1
He never claimed that "methodology", it's just made up...
i meant all of arnolds methodology, training, diet, lifestyle...

most vegetables need to be heavily cooked and spiced to be somewhat tasty lmao
No just salt. Less than meat for most.

• +1
  • +1
What are they then if they aren't vegetables jfl
this is like elementary school level question, tomatoes are fruits and mushrooms are fungi

are you retarded?

• +1
nigga i dont have money to bulk like Arnold neither dbol

this is like elementary school level question, tomatoes are fruits and mushrooms are fungi

are you retarded?
Wait wtf jfl at my iq I always thought tomatoes were vegetables

• +1
Reactions: Ragnar
For subhuman roid abuser everything will work doesn't matter what he eats

• +1
5,000 calories, 300g of protein
With some modifications like some more vegetables and organ meat, and also using raw milk instead of pasteurised could this be a mogger diet?

@MaestheticMaso @BrahminBoss @Orc

I do 210g protein

• +1
Tell me how
Morning:

2 eggs + 4 slices of bacon + 2 pieces of brown toast = 38g protein

Lunch:

Chicken sandwich + crisp = 31g protein at least

Afternoon: Protein shake + banana = 26g protein

Dinner: Kebab and rice = 45g protein

Small protein shake to finish the day of = 20g protein

I eat minimum 160g a day (Just saying)

• +1
he lies about everything JFL if you believe anything arnold says

• +1
jfl his diet was literally steroids

• +1
follow his diet and u will look just like him!

• JFL
Arnold Swartz Nigger

• +1