Thoughts on buying vaccine stock right now?

Time Travel

Time Travel

미학
Regardless of how effective the vaccines are I think the rollout will continue.
Depending on how futures open today I may pick up some novavax stock.
Not sure about Pfizer or Moderna atm as they've shown to be ineffective against reducing the spread of the omicron variant.
There haven't been as many trials for Novavax but I'm willing to give it a chance.
Either way I think any vaccine stock may have a good run this year.
Nasdaq just needs to stop correcting lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
I was thinking about it too but the market is too unpredictable at the moment, it could crash

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
Regardless of how effective the vaccines are I think the rollout will continue.
Depending on how futures open today I may pick up some novavax stock.
Not sure about Pfizer or Moderna atm as they've shown to be ineffective against reducing the spread of the omicron variant.
There haven't been as many trials for Novavax but I'm willing to give it a chance.
Either way I think any vaccine stock may have a good run this year.
Nasdaq just needs to stop correcting lol
It's over, they're moving on. It will continue to operate in the background with boosters but thats it.

• +1
I was thinking about it too but the market is too unpredictable at the moment, it could crash
yea that's why I'm waiting for premarket

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
It's over, they're moving on. It will continue to operate in the background with boosters but thats it.
Na I hope (((they))) come up with a new more dangerous variant

I really doubt they did all of these drastic things just to stop now. There will probably be a more dangerous variant by the end of the year

• +1
I really doubt they did all of these drastic things just to stop now. There will probably be a more dangerous variant by the end of the year
Dude, it's not working. Their propaganda has failed, their vaccine run has failed. Law of declining virulence comes into play now. It will never be as dangerous as it was, or even close to it. Now they move to climate fag shit

• +1
Dude, it's not working. Their propaganda has failed, their vaccine run has failed. Law of declining virulence comes into play now. It will never be as dangerous as it was, or even close to it. Now they move to climate fag shit
yes but vaccine stock go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr