Thoughts on creating a new private forum?

Thoughts?

• Total voters

Last edited:
there are looksmaxing discords
but they're just like here
retarded autistic children

only interested if it's something different
yeah i know, i could make a invite-only discord tbh

Dont really like normie HTNs seeing all this information, especially about surgery. This shit is going mainstream quick, theres been like 1000 new members signing up in the latest weeks. If anybody here has the money and time it'd be sick if you could create a new forum with xenforo or some other free software like myBB.

Could name it looksmax.club or something like that. Basically the same features as here but privated to non-members. Maybe we could have one subforum which is public.

Basically like .org but with only knowledgable and well-known users. Looksmaxxing subforum, off-topic, and maybe another subforum for transformations.

@thecel @julianchicago

Please tag anyone who you think would be interested!
Trying to get closer to users on here has made be realize I don't want to get closer to any of the users on here

You'd have to be specific, not just all users who are established rn, the good ones that provide value like @garoupilled_ or @pneumo whatever he changed his name too jfl
@Hireath too

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, garoupilled_, thecel and 1 other person
Trying to get closer to users on here has made be realize I don't want to get closer to any of the users on here

You'd have to be specific, not just all users who are established rn, the good ones that provide value like @garoupilled_ or @pneumo whatever he changed his name too jfl
@Hireath too
yeah and also all the greycels who actually surgerymax

i think we could just use a 50-100 member discord server for this ngl

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Invite people with good reputation(above 1k) also limit the amount of users. We could literally make a discord server no need for a forum.
Zoomers makes everything a discord. What happened to well thought-out forum posts. Good debate or discussion takes more than once sentence and a annoyingly interjected memes.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and thecel

My forum will only accept certain types of mindsets. Yours isn’t one of them.

• JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_
Zoomers makes everything a discord. What happened to well thought-out forum posts. Good debate or discussion takes more than once sentence and a annoyingly interjected memes.
discord has a forum feature tbf

• +1
beg mods to privatise forum

maybe we can use that

rate the server

also ur not getting in obv

• WTF
do you think i came from tiktok

• +1
View attachment 2348599
rate the server

also ur not getting in obv

We shouldn’t use Discord for this because Discord servers get banned for not following their cucked rules, and when that happens the users who participated in them may get consequences regardless of whether they broke the rules (guilty-by-association type shit).

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan

• +1
Reactions: Ruakh
We shouldn’t use Discord for this because Discord servers get banned for not following their cucked rules, and when that happens the users who participated in them may get consequences regardless of whether they broke the rules (guilty-by-association type shit).
we won't get banned if no one reports the server right

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 29167
nah nobody is reporting shit

its invite only

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Ruakh and thecel
we won't get banned if no one reports the server right

Just let a work of art rest on a pedestal made of trust theory.

Just lol if you trust everyone to not report the server.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Just let a work of art rest on a pedestal made of trust theory.

Just lol if you trust everyone to not report the server.
we aren't gonna dox or post weird shit anyway. what would it be reported for?

• JFL
nah nobody is reporting shit

its invite only

I’ve been in several incel/looksmax Discord servers that got banned, and Discord warned me each time that my account is subject to consequences if I continue to participate in rule-breaking servers.

Relying on a Discord server to host high-effort looksmaxing information puts users and their work at risk.

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
some random faggot always ruins trust-based shit like this. if you have money just by a website and make a forum

• +1

It’d get banned for the same reason r/looksmaxing got banned.

I don’t want to join a community that isn’t full of hateful, raging, misogynistic, misanthropic, resentful, bitter, fatalistic, nihilistic, defeatist, antisocial, radical, deformed truecels.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 0hMan and norwegianfreak
50% of these high post high rep "OG" users spam BBC threads daily and are just gigacuck ethnics... greycels and other users have provided actual real information and half the BOTB threads are by greycels LMFAO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 0hMan, Ruakh, thecel and 1 other person
50% of these high post high rep "OG" users spam BBC threads daily and are just gigacuck ethnics... greycels and other users have provided actual real information and half the BOTB threads are by greycels LMFAO
true

• +1
I like the idea of it, but it's practically impossible. Ideas roam free, they'll never be tethered to just one place.
Not to mention the technical side of that seems like a nightmare. It's expensive and dangerous depending where you live and where the server is hosted.

• +1
I like the idea of it, but it's practically impossible. Ideas roam free, they'll never be tethered to just one place.
Not to mention the technical side of that seems like a nightmare. It's expensive and dangerous depending where you live and where the server is hosted.
yeah agreed. i think a discord would be better considering they have a forum function now

• +1
why are the mods not privatising the forum anyways it's not like it has any downsides

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan and Gaygymmaxx
yeah agreed. i think a discord would be better considering they have a forum function now
Unless what's going to be posted there is not worth preserving like jokes, this is a not a good idea. Discord holds the rights to just erase your server's existence if they so please. And the web is better because it is federated and free (many websites do not appear in web searches because they are so awful).
If that is what you think would work, just join one of the probably thousands of discord servers of this kind

Unless what's going to be posted there is not worth preserving like jokes, this is a not a good idea. Discord holds the rights to just erase your server's existence if they so please. And the web is better because it is federated and free (many websites do not appear in web searches because they are so awful).
If that is what you think would work, just join one of the probably thousands of discord servers of this kind
there are 0 good looksmaxxing servers

you get called a geek if you know what PFL is on there 💀

• Hmm...
are you retarded?
am i missing something? just make it so that you have to make an account to view threads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Gaygymmaxx
greycels also actually go through with looksmaxxs and do experiments liek roids and sarms lol. OGs are complete rotters who do nothing 90% of the time.

• JFL
yeah and also all the greycels who actually surgerymax

i think we could just use a 50-100 member discord server for this ngl
You made the recent one innit? The last server was the complete opposite btw

am i missing something? just make it so that you have to make an account to view threads
they will lose a lot on ad revenue and less people would sign up

They get money through VIP ranks there's no ads

Less users = less users buy vip

Directly would decrease revenue

Ads? I've never seen an ad on here
they're on here when you're not logged in. unless you have an adblocker i guess

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
greycels also actually go through with looksmaxxs and do experiments liek roids and sarms lol. OGs are complete rotters who do nothing 90% of the time.

Rotting is what the forum should be about. Fuck off if you just wanna looksmax. All looksmaxing forums should be subsets of incels forums.

I don’t want no “looksmaxing” forum.

I want “incels discussing looksmaxing” forum.

• +1
Reactions: norwegianfreak
Rotting is what the forum should be about. Fuck off if you just wanna looksmax. All looksmaxing forums should be subsets of incels forums.

you can fuck off if you just wanna rot

• WTF

Gross

@drop if you make one ill join these would be my candidates innit

Not gonna @ them until you make it tho

garoupilled_
siddarththeslayer
looksmidder
biscotti
enchanted_elixir
ascension!
prettyboy
blackgymmax
subhusubhumancurry
boredprince
depressionmaxxing

• Woah
Gross

@drop if you make one ill join these would be my candidates innit

Not gonna @ them until you make it tho

garoupilled_
siddarththeslayer
looksmidder
biscotti
enchanted_elixir
ascension!
prettyboy
blackgymmax
subhusubhumancurry
boredprince
depressionmaxxing
would a discord work? it has a forum feature if you haven't seen it already.

• +1
would a discord work? it has a forum feature if you haven't seen it already.
Like the chat? Wym I haven't seen it

Apr 29, 2023

Is it good? Sounds good to me if it's not annoying to use
nah its good from what i've seen. wanna join the discord?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Blond3cel and Deleted member 29167