Thoughts on creating a new private forum?

Thoughts?

• Total voters
Dont really like normie HTNs seeing all this information, especially about surgery. This shit is going mainstream quick, theres been like 1000 new members signing up in the latest weeks. If anybody here has the money and time it'd be sick if you could create a new forum with xenforo or some other free software like myBB.

Could name it looksmax.club or something like that. Basically the same features as here but privated to non-members. Maybe we could have one subforum which is public.

Basically like .org but with only knowledgable and well-known users. Looksmaxxing subforum, off-topic, and maybe another subforum for transformations.

@thecel @julianchicago

Please tag anyone who you think would be interested!
Yes and select member's only who share some core values

Dont really like normie HTNs seeing all this information, especially about surgery. This shit is going mainstream quick, theres been like 1000 new members signing up in the latest weeks. If anybody here has the money and time it'd be sick if you could create a new forum with xenforo or some other free software like myBB.

Could name it looksmax.club or something like that. Basically the same features as here but privated to non-members. Maybe we could have one subforum which is public.

Basically like .org but with only knowledgable and well-known users. Looksmaxxing subforum, off-topic, and maybe another subforum for transformations.

@thecel @julianchicago

Please tag anyone who you think would be interested!
would have shit traffic so no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
rn this forum is just reiterating the same shit and shitposting (which im all for) but the good shit is already archived long ago and on botb and let's be real we all don't know much more than is already on this forum so i don't understand the point of making a new one to reiterate privately information thats public on here

@Master does not care about anyone here, he only cares about money.

• +1
rn this forum is just reiterating the same shit and shitposting (which im all for) but the good shit is already archived long ago and on botb and let's be real we all don't know much more than is already on this forum so i don't understand the point of making a new one to reiterate privately information thats public on here
the good shit is not on botb

there are like 0 surgery threads on there (which im thankful for)

Tiktokcels will still be able to access that after shitposting for like two weeks. This forum would only allow established users from before june 2023.
Before June 2023 or whenever the TikTok wave began with 1000+ posts AND 1000+ rep imo

Before June 2023 or whenever the TikTok wave began with 1000+ posts AND 1000+ rep imo
greycels who actually looksmax should be welcomed, for example mrrubiks and interested.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Some requirements:

-User of .org before 2023. If you had an older account and created a new one in 2023 you should @ it.

-Private for non-members

-Blackpill/Lookism test before registering. Also mods should be strictier, in all my 5 accounts here I wrote the stupidiest shit possible on the "Why do you want to be an user" when creating them and yet got accepted.

-Zero kike mods
What about users who lurked for a year but never made a account until now

What about users who lurked for a year but never made a account until now
I will pick a hammer destroy their orbitals and eat their eyeballs

• +1
Gross

@drop if you make one ill join these would be my candidates innit

Not gonna @ them until you make it tho

garoupilled_
siddarththeslayer
looksmidder
biscotti
enchanted_elixir
ascension!
prettyboy
blackgymmax
subhusubhumancurry
boredprince
depressionmaxxing
Ok but whats the point of a “looksmaxxing server” with only 20 members

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and Deleted member 29167
Send link OP @drop

Are you implying you did not read the book?
Im saying what part of the quran said this? Whos the schizo that told you this information?

On some level I feel like this was inevitable.

This is literally the shit blackpillers have been saying would happen before the term blackpill was even coined. Ten odd years ago the higher IQ among us were already saying that this shit would go mainstream as it became increasingly undeniable that looks was everything. Got to be honest back in those days not even I believed them.

To share forbidden knowledge of the psl gods
Goofy considering its would be all hideous faggots circlejerking rotting in mommy basement

Goofy considering its would be all hideous faggots circlejerking rotting in mommy basement
dont describe me

we should all migrate to bioprovement . com

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55345
Good idea and would be active if not more active on there than here. My suggestion is no incels because they bring there defeatist mentality here after migrating from .is and have it be actual looksmaxxers

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender
I like the idea...but could we instead just do a private section of the forum accessible by members only with a minimum of 500 posts? I was on another forum that did that.
How about 500 reps

Tiktokcels will still be able to access that after shitposting for like two weeks. This forum would only allow established users from before june 2023.
Should do before mid-march 2023. That's when the graycel invasion started.

Jfl nigga that's an embarrassing idea
'muh looksmaxxing secrets' like you are responsible for ANY of the information available here
as much as one despises normies, they have the same right to find these informations as you

the real deterrent is not the information being unavailable but intelligence
Most normies are already aware of the worldviews here but think of it as delusional