Thoughts on FFS to de-ogre

WanderingBurro

WanderingBurro

Kraken
Sometimes it's brutally ogre

And sometimes you don't have enough bones to pull off that hollywood-esque maesthetic look. Instead of wandering the earth as an underdeveloped LTN who's too ogre for a youthful appearance and too boneless to mog what are thoughts on using things such as FFS (short for facial feminisation surgery) to both bring harmony to your face and turn back the clock.

Bare with me, ignoring the fakeup I feel these are relatively decent improvements to one's facial harmony. If makeup is completely left out of the picture you can give an early 20's LTN-MTN the potential ability to run prettyboy game instead of coping that you'll become the next Salludon. FFS does a good job at removing ogre features, especially through operations such as brow bone shaping to reduce a creepy eye area, cheek augmentation to fix facial width, and rhinoplasty if your nose is witchmaxxed. I'd stay away from browlifts however if you want to avoid that "surprised" uncanny look they bring.

Ffs

Dr pang ffs

Look at the FWHR ascension on this patient. If you ignore the weird looking browlift this is massive lifefuel for anyone with a scrawny horse-ish midface. A bit of lateral cheek implants + potential chin reshaping and bam you have a normal midface.

Ffs cheek augmentation

Youthful features are the key to truly mogging and you're coping if you think otherwise. Throw in the towel, you'll never become Hexum. De-ogre your face, it's time to run prettyboy/robust prettyboy game.

I feel this might be a bit controversial but I feel there's a mountain of potential hardmaxxes we can learn from by taking notes from FFS.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
then just get the bones
Experimental supra and infra implants + wrap around jaw implants + cheek implants I feel would be more expensive than one set of cheek implants a little bit of brow and nose reshaping. I feel there also comes a point where your face is maybe just too underdeveloped for so many implants to look natural.

Cheek augmentation before after iran 2

2478404 07C98E3F C181 4513 8AFF DD7DBB301A70

• +1
that day was Monday
We don't have after pics yet and I don't imagine this will be readily available anytime soon for your average guy. Crossing my fingers stuff like this picks up thuogh it'd be massive lifefuel.

• +1