Thoughts on Limb Lengthening?

Phoenix

Phoenix

Platinum
5'9.5 here. LL would bring me to 6'1, and can probably fraud to 6'3. But I feel my body proportions will be fucked, and I won't be able to do any extreme sports

100k + 1 year of my life + physical disability. Worth it?

its MEME bro

Meme if you’re 5’9+ since you can lift fraud to 5’11-6”

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 6963 and 7 others
5'9.5 here. LL would bring me to 6'1, and can probably fraud to 6'3. But I feel my body proportions will be fucked, and I won't be able to do any extreme sports

100k + 1 year of my life + physical disability. Worth it?
just relax man, ur basically 5'10 meaning u can fraud to 5'11/6ft which is more than enough. Focus on ur face and get surgeries for that rather than focussing on an autistic ogremaxxing surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, NormieKilla and Phoenix
just relax man, ur basically 5'10 meaning u can fraud to 5'11/6ft which is more than enough. Focus on ur face and get surgeries for that rather than focussing on an autistic ogremaxxing surgery
I live in California and I read a lot that you have to be 6'1" minimum to be appealing. My PSL is low as well

I live in California and I read a lot that you have to be 6'1" minimum to be appealing. My PSL is low as well
chadifornia is tough but no, that's not true at all jfl as long as ur face is good 5'10 is all that will be enough since there's a good height difference with girls. If you've got 100k for LL u can get fucking sailer jaw surgery and turn into chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Phoenix
At your height you dont need it. Your PSL is low because of ur face

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Deleted member 1680, NormieKilla and 2 others
Fix your face first before ever considering LL, we are at similiar height and I used to cope that my height is shit and I need to change it asap(I'm still trying to heightmax with different methods), but it's actually my face that's holding me back in the first place.
Also your proportions would look comical(if you don't have the wingspan and torso length for it) theoretically, it's a pipe dream

• +1
Reactions: Phoenix
Ignore anybody telling you not to get it , 5’9” ——> 6’1” Will change the way people interact with you , even more so if you fraud to 6’3” like you said. You’re not that short where proportions matter that much since you’re only lengthening 10cm, and you can always get arm lengthening if a negative ape index bothers you that much; the humerus is the easiest bone to lengthen.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
if you recover well, I'd say it's worth it. I'm at the same height and I feel like it wouldn't take much to escape manletism, just a few cm. But only if you're not a skullcel like me. Plus you need a slightly longer torso and wingspan, otherwise your proportions are fucked.

Last edited:
Alright guys, lets hear this trade-off. Imagine same PSL.

6'1 guy who doesn't do much physical activity
5'9 guy who does boxing, extreme sports, ect.
Which one is more sexually appealing

Alright guys, lets hear this trade-off. Imagine same PSL.

6'1 guy who doesn't do much physical activity
5'9 guy who does boxing, extreme sports, ect.
Which one is more sexually appealing
obviously the first one. but if you find pleasure in those things you mentioned, not being able to do them anymore might actually be far worse for you psychologically than being slightly less attractive.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Need2Ascend, bolivianazo and 2 others
obviously the first one. but if you find pleasure in those things you mentioned, not being able to do them anymore might actually be far worse for you psychologically than being slightly less attractive.
Also the psycological problem with LL is that I think you dont technically mog guys, since they can easily kick your ass. Fighting is all about the legs, and if they're cucked, you easily get thrown out. So having that in your subconscious would actually make you weak, no?

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and HighIQcel
chadifornia is tough but no, that's not true at all jfl as long as ur face is good 5'10 is all that will be enough since there's a good height difference with girls. If you've got 100k for LL u can get fucking sailer jaw surgery and turn into chad
He’s barely even 3 psl and he’s norwooding bard , it’s over for him tbh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Introvertednarc
all the taban surgeries he needs, hair transplant to NW 0, rhino, maybe lefort 1. ur crazy if u think he won't be minimum psl 5 after that
So much torture, heartache and painstaking effort just to mask his subhuman genes to women . What’s the point in continuing the cycle and passing your death tier genes on to another poor soul ?

So much torture, heartache and painstaking effort just to mask his subhuman genes to women . What’s the point in continuing the cycle and passing your death tier genes on to another poor soul ?
my kids problems are not my problems Bro in this world its fraud or be frauded + considering most women these days use fillers + surgery /botox ur kids fucked either way

• +1
Reactions: Phoenix, Need2Ascend, HighIQcel and 1 other person
my kids problems are not my problems Bro in this world its fraud or be frauded + considering most women these days use fillers + surgery /botox ur kids fucked either way
You’re not subhuman , this guy is tbh

And That’s why I’ll take steps to ensure she hasn’t had any surgeries / has always been naturally pretty . Fillers are temporary so they’re not really deceptive tbh .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
You’re not subhuman , this guy is tbh

And That’s why I’ll take steps to ensure she hasn’t had any surgeries / has always been naturally pretty . Fillers are temporary so they’re not really deceptive tbh .
wb surgery bro? women get way more plastic /reconstrutive surgery than men do

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
wb surgery bro? women get way more plastic /reconstrutive surgery than men do
I’ll ask her for secondary school photos jfl , + when you meet her parents / siblings and they’re subhuman , it’s pretty obvious she’s had surgery

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
I’ll ask her for secondary school photos jfl , + when you meet her parents / siblings and they’re subhuman , it’s pretty obvious she’s had surgery
what about in the case of @SubhumanCurrycel who's parents are recessed to fuck but has god tier bone strucutre? what if the girl said she just mewed :lul: + asking for secondary school photos is autistic af

• +1
what about in the case of @SubhumanCurrycel who's parents are recessed to fuck but has god tier bone strucutre? what if the girl said she just mewed :lul: + asking for secondary school photos is autistic af
Idc about lower third bone structure as long as it’s not subhuman tier tbh , small , wide , forward grown maxilla , upturned nose , small midface , good hair genes (small forehead) and curves matter to me a lot more

all the taban surgeries he needs, hair transplant to NW 0, rhino, maybe lefort 1. ur crazy if u think he won't be minimum psl 5 after that
he's already psl 5. His worst failo is his nose.

• JFL
I am 5'8 with average to marginally above average face when my body fat is down and I can say full well with every honesty that I need it.

According to a knowledgeable guy on the lookism forum he's found that my inner U is weaker than my outter U in terms of my face, so essentially my maxilla is a tiny bit recessed and this as time wears on in my 20s means my orbital rims and canthal tilts become weakened.

So I need leffort high 1 too, but I also need leg lengthening. Which one do I need more of? Id definitely say LL, so I will go for this first.

Based on reading it seems your primary problem is your face as you are apparently not even average. So I would prisoritise that before thinking of trying to tap 6'1 with LL.

Remember 5'10 is the cut off point to manlet and even if you're 6'1, remember that this will only count for anything if you're at least acceptable looking. Which is of course average, normie.

I’m gonna run a peptides stack 5’10.5 age 16 tryna get to at least 6’1, 6’2 would be nice ideal height

At 5"8-5"11 height is clearly cope. You are not doing well because of your face. So fix your facial failos first.

how old are you. your spine might still be open so you can heightmaxx and get some growth there, and dr paley, one of the best ll surgeons offers leg lengthening and arm lengthening so proportions can be perfect

He's borderline truecel tier jfl, he needs to reincarnate because he has no hope of reaching 5psl in this lifetime

Oh fuck me, him.

I have no idea why he is talking about LL when he could improve his face drastically.

The one thing he has are good eyes. Like my eyes they're good in-terms of the actual lens' themselves, but in-terms of how they are shaped etc, just like mine, there is a laziness to one of them and a small canthal tilt on both. Which immediately creates the failo. With him it's not just his eye-area that fails him however. He has a lot of work. He better have money.

I've learned that canthal tilts are caused by recessed maxillas. A recessed maxilla also impacts the orbital rims slightly more and more as you age. Explains why I never developed canthal tilt until 25/26 (Now 28) - My droopy eyelid came with me from around my mid-teen years. However I will say this, it is funny that the droopy eyelid developed on the side I rarely ever chewed from.

Oh fuck me, him.

I have no idea why he is talking about LL when he could improve his face drastically.

The one thing he has are good eyes. Like my eyes they're good in-terms of the actual lens' themselves, but in-terms of how they are shaped etc, just like mine, there is a laziness to one of them and a small canthal tilt on both. Which immediately creates the failo. With him it's not just his eye-area that fails him however. He has a lot of work. He better have money.

I've learned that canthal tilts are caused by recessed maxillas. A recessed maxilla also impacts the orbital rims slightly more and more as you age. Explains why I never developed canthal tilt until 25/26 (Now 28) - My droopy eyelid came with me from around my mid-teen years. However I will say this, it is funny that the droopy eyelid developed on the side I rarely ever chewed from.
His eyes are vomit inducing jfl , low pfl ratio (vertically big eyes ) , excessive upper eyelid exposure making them look droopy and tired , noticeable NCT on the right eye , poor undereye support , negative orbital vector ,overall visual asymmetry .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
His eyes are vomit inducing jfl , low pfl ratio (vertically big eyes ) , excessive upper eyelid exposure making them look droopy and tired , noticeable NCT on the right eye , poor undereye support , negative orbital vector ,overall visual asymmetry .

I know and I did mention all of this. I am talking about the eye lens' themselves. I know the shape of his eyes and his eyelid exposure murders him.

Take my eye lens' as individual eye lens'. As just a set of eye lens's they are good, BUT in-terms of their shape and one of the eyelids being drooped, they're fucked. Do you understand me now? I've learned this is much down to environmental factors, as my maxilla is slightly recessed. I also believe me chewing exclusively on my left side, explains why my right does not look as good and the maxillary positioning is worse. As the masseter muscle encourages forward growth. Plus I remember mouth breathing a little while sleeping in my puberty.

Not chewing on the right-side may also explain why I have a droopy eyelid on the right side too. I know that Indians are genetically more vulnerable to this development happening throughout their puberty, which is why nurture matters a lot more to ethnics and asians.

• +1
Ignore anybody telling you not to get it , 5’9” ——> 6’1” Will change the way people interact with you , even more so if you fraud to 6’3” like you said. You’re not that short where proportions matter that much since you’re only lengthening 10cm, and you can always get arm lengthening if a negative ape index bothers you that much; the humerus is the easiest bone to lengthen.
Measured everything, my legs are already long, anything above 6cm will look comical unfortunately, and it's not worth the money/pain/time. Just gonna fraud height

how old are you. your spine might still be open so you can heightmaxx and get some growth there, and dr paley, one of the best ll surgeons offers leg lengthening and arm lengthening so proportions can be perfect

I know and I did mention all of this. I am talking about the eye lens' themselves. I know the shape of his eyes and his eyelid exposure murders him.

Take my eye lens' as individual eye lens'. As just a set of eye lens's they are good, BUT in-terms of their shape and one of the eyelids being drooped, they're fucked. Do you understand me now? I've learned this is much down to environmental factors, as my maxilla is slightly recessed. I also believe me chewing exclusively on my left side, explains why my right does not look as good and the maxillary positioning is worse. As the masseter muscle encourages forward growth. Plus I remember mouth breathing a little while sleeping in my puberty.

Not chewing on the right-side may also explain why I have a droopy eyelid on the right side too. I know that Indians are genetically more vulnerable to this development happening throughout their puberty, which is why nurture matters a lot more to ethnics and asians.

We do have similar eye shape. Proud of my pfl, but yeah the upper eyelid is murder. I think orbital decompression with upper fillers/fat grafting will solve this issue. Or if I can do a modified lefort 3 and bring my top maxilla forward and add upper eyelid fillers

Too much assymetry due to the maxilla, my left side zygos is good, but my right doesn't protrude as much, and my right eye is a bit droopy because of it

One of my former clients was a police officer, short and body builder, maybe 5psl face. He looked comical in my eyes ngl. I think his wife divorce raped him