Thoughts on my theory (anti-aging cels gtfih)

Rigged

Rigged

Ungatekeeping on my Profile
Curious about thoughts on this theory only reply if u have any understanding of quantum biology

Simple tldr on the theory:
The theory is that aging happens thru disruptions in the quantum coherence of DNA. Quantum entanglement in DNA keeps control over gene control, but cosmic radiation and internal stressors cause quantum decoherence which ruins epigenetic marks, like DNA methylation and histone modifications, leads to errors in gene expression, they add up over time, which causes cellular senescence and systemic aging thru mapping quantum interference patterns, QEIT preposes creating an “aging clock” that can correctly predict biological age and also believes in ways to preserve quantum coherence and slow down aging

Curious on what ppl think about this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled and Youㅤ
I agree. But the real question is, what are you doing to mitigate the consequences of what you found

disclaimer : i DONT have understanding of quantum biology

but heres my thots not necessarily on the theory but of the theory : longevity differs so much by species , like some live weeks some live centuries . if quantum biology is relevant to ageing , evolution also is relevant & upstream to it .

I realize asking this on a looksmaxing forum prolly isnt the smartest

Thx for providing so much to the convo yes i am
I found your OP funny because you over-complicated your post and included quantum entanglement which is not relevant to aging.

• +1
Reactions: AySab