Thoughts on this jaw implant?

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
Planning on visiting this guy since he is a plastic surgeon in Sweden who has also actually done training with Dr Dhir in Beverly Hills who did that one video of the wraparound. I think he is like the only person here in Sweden that actually does jaw implants.

He is a Fellow of European Board of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthelic Surgery
He did a fellowship in craniofacial surgery at Oxford.
Other than working as a plastic surgeon at this clinic, he also works as a plastic surgeon at an actual hospital, and is part of a craniofacial team who all focus on this aspect.

Also. He only charges 35k SEK for jaw angle implants, which is basically like 4k usd.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Bitch
4k is cheap in comparison to other surgeons question is are the results good?

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Deleted member 4416 and GigaMogger
id rather get chin wing than chance of infection 10 years down the line

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 7125
btw this guy just needed to lose weight
now he looks like an ogre

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
The issue is that I dont think there is a single person in Sweden that does chin wing. I have literally never heard of this procedure being done before like IRL.
Andreishchev does it for cheap. i asked him the cost of bimax with chinwing after and he said 10-12k euro

• Woah
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Looks stupid

Before looks better tbh

The issue is that I dont think there is a single person in Sweden that does chin wing. I have literally never heard of this procedure being done before like IRL.

If you want the very back part of the jaw widened then an implant would be more effective than chin wing.

I'm guessing these are non-custom implants? Off the shelf ones can be a bit more risky...

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
@honkhonkpatna who's the surgeon?

Can someone actually post the pic here? I don't want to have to log into Instagram.

• +1
@lutte do you know about this clinic?

Another result. Obviously frauding with beard and lightning but every plastic surgeon does it. What do you think @Win200 and @RealSurgerymax (I realize he is not a well-known surgeon and he has only posted 2 jaw implant results but we don't have too many surgerymaxxers on this forum so every comment is valuable).

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
These look OK but pretty limited examples and pics.

What's chin-wing, BTW?

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 2729
Another result. Obviously frauding with beard and lightning but every plastic surgeon does it. What do you think @Win200 and @RealSurgerymax (I realize he is not a well-known surgeon and he has only posted 2 jaw implant results but we don't have too many surgerymaxxers on this forum so every comment is valuable).

Very hard to tell because the guy is a fat subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Bdh

From giga invisible to just super invisible.

These look OK but pretty limited examples and pics.

What's chin-wing, BTW?
Chin wing is a completely different procedure. I think it's for people with receding chins, so I'm not interested in it. I don't have a receding chin, the only thing I need is a bit more width and angularity to my right jaw angle.

I'm interested in this surgeon because I live pretty close to him. I could fly to Stockholm in the morning, get consultation/surgery done during the day, and be back at home in the evening. On the other hand, traveling to the US takes way more time and money. By the way, when you got the jaw implant, was there mandatory follow-up? In other words, did you have to meet the surgeon sometime after the surgery?

Chin wing is a completely different procedure. I think it's for people with receding chins, so I'm not interested in it. I don't have a receding chin, the only thing I need is a bit more width and angularity to my right jaw angle.

I'm interested in this surgeon because I live pretty close to him. I could fly to Stockholm in the morning, get consultation/surgery done during the day, and be back at home in the evening. On the other hand, traveling to the US takes way more time and money. By the way, when you got the jaw implant, was there mandatory follow-up? In other words, did you have to meet the surgeon sometime after the surgery?
No, other than going back the day after and the second day after. But I didn't have to fly back after weeks/months.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Wallenberg
No, other than going back the day after and the second day after. But I didn't have to fly back after weeks/months.
Thanks. Did you have any face-to-face consultations before the surgery? Do you think they are necessary?

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Wallenberg
I really like the result

• +1
I really like the result
Did you check the other jaw implant from him? Here; I think it's the same as in the original post, but at least I can't see the picture in the OP.

Edit. Seems that it's not working here either. You can find it on his Instagram page anyway.

Chin wing will destroy your gonial angle.
Implants are 10 times better.
man I said this a year ago, i'm so off the chin wing train man lol

• +1
Thanks. Did you have any face-to-face consultations before the surgery? Do you think they are necessary?
I did with Eppley, did not with Yaremchuk. They're helpful but not essential.

• +1
I did with Eppley, did not with Yaremchuk. They're helpful but not essential.

wait so ur infra implants are from eppely but jaw implants from Dr Y?

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Marsiere214
Did anyone save the other jaw implant that this guy did? Another result has been deleted from Instagram I think. If I recall correctly it was OK, not bad at all.