Thoughts on this mineral supplement?

didn't open the link but supplements are cope and will never be the deciding factor on whether a chick likes you or not you need to focus on the holy trinity fo softmaxxes (hairmaxxing, skinmaxxing (coloring and acne), and leanmaxxing (fat and bloat)) after that fix your major failos with softmaxxes if possible (probably not) or just get surgery for them. Don't waste money coping with mineral waters and electrolytes that aren't giving you anything apart from expensive piss. Focus on the few things that make the most difference and will create the biggest boost for you not the 1000 little things like you can do to gain .25 psl. But you already know all of this so idek

• WTF
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and Youㅤ
didn't open the link but supplements are cope and will never be the deciding factor on whether a chick likes you or not you need to focus on the holy trinity fo softmaxxes (hairmaxxing, skinmaxxing (coloring and acne), and leanmaxxing (fat and bloat)) after that fix your major failos with softmaxxes if possible (probably not) or just get surgery for them. Don't waste money coping with mineral waters and electrolytes that aren't giving you anything apart from expensive piss. Focus on the few things that make the most difference and will create the biggest boost for you not the 1000 little things like you can do to gain .25 psl. But you already know all of this so idek
The little things add up. And this might not be so little, anyway. The soils our crops are grown in have been depleted of minerals. (By more than 80% according to a statistic I recall) I’m not doing this for PSL, but in an effort to have good health, as a serious healthmaxxer.

The little things add up. And this might not be so little, anyway. The soils our crops are grown in have been depleted of minerals. (By more than 80% according to a statistic I recall) I’m not doing this for PSL, but in an effort to have good health, as a serious healthmaxxer.
I understand your view but healthmaxxing is cope due to interpersonal relationships being the largest determing factor for happiness but a fucking landslide and is the single greatest factor for determining happines bar none but thats not my point. I'm also in the crowd of multivitamns/this mineral drink being bullshit in general since 1.) the concentrations of such vitamins and minerals are not tailored to your exact needs (look at someone like Bryan Johnson who is the ultimate healthmaxxer he doesn't take just a single multivitamin and assumes that will meet any of his micros he has weekly bloodtests showing what markers are up or down in his body and takes a specific does of a specific vitamin if said marker is out of range.) 2.) Odds are you are severly overdosing and/or underdosing specific minerals and vitamins that may have the reverse effect since you would have too much of that in your body and in many cases increases cancer risk. 3.) the dosing of such substances and minerals of said minerals and vitamins is shit at best and one of the greatest health related scams ever at worst with when the majority of these large scale companies manufacture these items these companies are not certified or tested by the FDA. 4.) the bioavailabity of such supplements is also suspect as fuck with substances that are fat soluble being especially known to have shit bioavailobity and your body will be most likely be using a fraction of the dose taken 5.) There is simply no conclusive evidence that multivitamins increase lifespan, healthspan, biomarkers etc. the big healthmax youtubers I watch such as Leo and Longevity, Thomas DeLauer, Andrew Huberman, etc. all say that multivitamins have no substantial evidence that they actually improve the health of the subjects in studies if you don't believe my opinion personally which I understand. I will link some personal research below

the dosing of such substances and minerals of said minerals and vitamins is shit at best and one of the greatest health related scams ever at worst with when the majority of these large scale companies manufacture these items these companies are not certified or tested by the FDA.
Lol like the FDA is such a reliable source

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
I understand your view but healthmaxxing is cope due to interpersonal relationships being the largest determing factor for happiness but a fucking landslide and is the single greatest factor for determining happines bar none but thats not my point. I'm also in the crowd of multivitamns/this mineral drink being bullshit in general since 1.) the concentrations of such vitamins and minerals are not tailored to your exact needs (look at someone like Bryan Johnson who is the ultimate healthmaxxer he doesn't take just a single multivitamin and assumes that will meet any of his micros he has weekly bloodtests showing what markers are up or down in his body and takes a specific does of a specific vitamin if said marker is out of range.) 2.) Odds are you are severly overdosing and/or underdosing specific minerals and vitamins that may have the reverse effect since you would have too much of that in your body and in many cases increases cancer risk. 3.) the dosing of such substances and minerals of said minerals and vitamins is shit at best and one of the greatest health related scams ever at worst with when the majority of these large scale companies manufacture these items these companies are not certified or tested by the FDA. 4.) the bioavailabity of such supplements is also suspect as fuck with substances that are fat soluble being especially known to have shit bioavailobity and your body will be most likely be using a fraction of the dose taken 5.) There is simply no conclusive evidence that multivitamins increase lifespan, healthspan, biomarkers etc. the big healthmax youtubers I watch such as Leo and Longevity, Thomas DeLauer, Andrew Huberman, etc. all say that multivitamins have no substantial evidence that they actually improve the health of the subjects in studies if you don't believe my opinion personally which I understand. I will link some personal research below
It’s a Multimineral not a multivitamin.

I agree multivitamins cope.

The bioavailability is good, colloidal minerals are the most bioavailable.

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
It’s a Multimineral not a multivitamin.

I agree multivitamins cope.

The bioavailability is good, colloidal minerals are the most bioavailable.
same amount of horseshit and very similar problems

same amount of horseshit and very similar problems
You aren’t explaining anything. Since the soils used to grow crops are depleted of minerals (plants can make vitamins but not minerals) it is difficult to get enough trace minerals.