thoughts on what surgeries to achieve these morphs

bobsmith03

bobsmith03

Diamond

1st is original. 2nd is rhino, browridge implant, genio/implant. now 3rd is different, I simply moved this section forward and rotated it, would this be similar to getting a bimax or bsso, not sure what surgery this would be. 3rd also has rhino and browrdige modifcation.

idk but it make him worse because you didnt gave projection in the cheekbones so now he looks like he has an underbite

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
idk but it make him worse because you didnt gave projection in the cheekbones so now he looks like he has an underbite
how would you do this in photoshop. I done a similar morph of my side profile by rotating it and it looks so fkn good. Hoping it can be done without a bimax

not sure what you mean but here is a modification to the cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
First morph: supra orbital implant, rhinoplasty, genioplasty.

Second morph: the same but with bimax.

• +1
Reactions: bobsmith03
way better

the third is being born again
brutal. Gnna have to look into bimax. Do you think I can use fillers to see how genio/implants (on my chin mainly) would look and if it looks good, if not I can just get bimax

hey what surgery would be best for hollow under eye and lower eyelid droopiness.

If you lack zygomatic projection there's a chance that's the main factor to your droopy eyes. Augmenting your malar region would fix this (also what I'm saving for):
Malar augmentation

If your eyes are just droopy without much of a malar absence then canthoplasty might be for you:
Canthoplasty

Canthoplasty browlift

If your cheekbones are fine and your eyes aren't really drooping but only look tired due to the region directly below them then I'd suggest an infra orbital implant:
Tear trough implant

If you lack zygomatic projection there's a chance that's the main factor to your droopy eyes. Augmenting your malar region would fix this (also what I'm saving for):
View attachment 2453708

If your eyes are just droopy without much of a malar absence then canthoplasty might be for you:
View attachment 2453710
View attachment 2453711

If your cheekbones are fine and your eyes aren't really drooping but only look tired due to the region directly below them then I'd suggest an infra orbital implant:
View attachment 2453715
all them have a cheekbone problem

View attachment 2453708

View attachment 2453710
View attachment 2453711

View attachment 2453715
where did you get the 3rd pic? thats exactly what i need. its not the absence of zygomatic projection but more so definition. i do in time want malar implants, but that is just for vanity and wanting to model. on the third pic the guy has more lower eyelid abundance will mine retracts, and causes a bulging illusion. i hate it and it stops me from ascending. that can be fixed right? if you can could you check my last reply on this thread
https://looksmax.org/threads/really...nd-the-inevitable-scars.830736/#post-12784855

View attachment 2453708

View attachment 2453710
View attachment 2453711

View attachment 2453715
reply fag

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro and bobsmith03
all them have a cheekbone problem
Correct! But cases vary slightly from one to another.
where did you get the 3rd pic? thats exactly what i need. its not the absence of zygomatic projection but more so definition. i do in time want malar implants, but that is just for vanity and wanting to model. on the third pic the guy has more lower eyelid abundance will mine retracts, and causes a bulging illusion. i hate it and it stops me from ascending. that can be fixed right? if you can could you check my last reply on this thread
https://looksmax.org/threads/really...nd-the-inevitable-scars.830736/#post-12784855

• +1
Reactions: bobsmith03