[THREAD] ENDING THE BLACK LOVE COPE (Black women love white men GTFIH )

KING REIDYZ

KING REIDYZ

ALLAH IS BLACK ๐Ÿ˜Ž
I'm a 3arbi and but even I can clearly see that the Black LOVE is a fucking lie and blackcels are being dismissed,

As always, it is proven time and time again that ALL foids without an exception prefer white men, and if they aren't in a relationship with one, it's because of societal pressures or because they can't wAllah.

Both the social pressures and their inability to get white men is fading over time. Most men also prefer white and asian females but non-white men are becoming more and more unable to get one, ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ˜น

Black is the new yellow:

WALLAH She's very gl for a black female, 1 in a million, she's the type to think she deserves nothing less than a white tall celebrity, her video wasn't that brutal, she just said she likes white boys, but the comments take it to another level, IT'S BRUTAL, all 6000 comments are black girls admitting to JBW

Comments:

4B61021F 3445 498E A453 85982840C0F0

Yayayaya !๐Ÿ˜น
They're questioning the societal pressure. "Why am I not allowed to be a whore for white men?
"

CD50581A 01D7 4391 9C2C 7B663B9EE83E

No hbiba๐Ÿ’€, you ain't fucking quirky, you're like every other 4 billion bitch, jfl at her profile picture being literally "I love white boys"

69F2B1B7 DE4F 448A 931E BCD468D0D526

Jfl just say you love white BOYS๐Ÿค™๐Ÿป

7B44615A 5799 47A2 9565 FCCA359E62F4

F7F5F292 6672 44A3 A034 8F8BA081DA1F

Not at ashamed anymore lol

C38D6EF6 EFB8 4E72 9533 2C03584C1562

This is interesting, some of them are still afraid of "yt" men but can't control their sexual attraction towards them i swear on the Qur'an

EE93966F F6D8 4012 ABF9 AAC941379D99

508E8DA6 9183 43F6 AE95 5F21F3FFBE12

2C509149 8033 416C 9494 56BBD506D374

F2B81D53 7278 4179 89AB DB7760FE17B7

Some of them still need a "safe space" to admit it, you ain't safe bitch, you ended up on in THE FORUM BITCHISS

FB054CE5 B869 4589 8712 1F62E5720557

Black swag coping hard ๐Ÿ’€

FD665A2B AECF 42B4 A1E7 9E5065E360CF

J F L,why are black born without any dignity and HONOUR WHY ?

BEST PART IMO :

2A9A08A8 93DA 4770 BB96 450659F587E6

E3A2BEFA 3F07 4BEC AD17 5BED9FE00AAC

SUBNALLAH !!!

This fucking creature said the lighter the better, she's going full house-nigger in the comments, even other black foids are surprised โœŠ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น

THE LIGHTER THE FUCKING BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and of course she's bisexual, she's barely a "female" herself, of course she likes feminine thin white women, her looksmatch is @Blackgymmax

8C2ACF24 66F7 43FD B317 C16B5F8252D1

This is my favorite comment, she knows it's a huge taboo but admits that deep down they all feel like this wAllah

If a nig was saying this stuff, black foids and nigger cucks would literally rip him apart (they date white foids but don't say these things), black foids also made black males into cucks saying "I love me a black queen"
๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น

The JBB/BLACK LOVE pill is a lie, the AVERAGE black man is NOT attractive to foids, the average white man is. end of discussion.

BWEEEEEH !! KEEP CRYING MAMADOU.๐Ÿ˜

Attachments

• A162DB29-12CB-42D6-9F26-1366CB2A1910.jpeg
    A162DB29-12CB-42D6-9F26-1366CB2A1910.jpeg
    65.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Skywalker, Arditi and 41 others
@Racky @buckchadley31 @Blackgymmax @FailedNormieManlet @Thompsonz @Vermilioncore @MarkCorrigan @Xangsane @PrinceLuenLeoncur @currylightskin @N0RTH @thereallegend @averagejoe @enchanted_elixir @tyronelite @Frank Jack @AlexBrown84 @Octillionaire @buckchadley31 @8PSLcel @Erik-Jรณn @zv1212 @MentalcelTyronelite @IamTheApprentice @curlyheadjames @Tinydragon98

• +1
Reactions: IamTheApprentice, Blackgymmax, Deleted member 20618 and 4 others
@Racky @buckchadley31 @Blackgymmax @FailedNormieManlet @Thompsonz @Vermilioncore @MarkCorrigan @Xangsane @PrinceLuenLeoncur @currylightskin @N0RTH @thereallegend @averagejoe @enchanted_elixir @tyronelite @Frank Jack @AlexBrown84 @Octillionaire @buckchadley31 @8PSLcel @Erik-Jรณn @zv1212 @MentalcelTyronelite @IamTheApprentice @curlyheadjames @Tinydragon98
Donโ€™t tag me in your cope we all know Nafri whores are the ones who worship bbc

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Chadeep, GetShrekt and 3 others
So? Fat white girls Mog these women and black dudes ACTUALLY choose them over black girls like them.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Truecel14, Hades, ReadBooksEveryday and 22 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, GetShrekt, ManletBlackcel and 6 others
@Racky its over

Whats your thought ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Racky
So? Fat white girls Mog these women and black dudes ACTUALLY choose them over black girls like them.
Cope most black men l prefer black women over other races of women. The average black guy prefer ร  black stacy over a fat white beckie

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Dr. Mog, gymmaxedhorse and 1 other person
Cope most black men l prefer black women over other races of women. The average black guy prefer ร  black stacy over a fat white beckie
No lol it's actually like that. Even good looking black dudes do it. I've seen plenty of black dudes who were Tyrone or tyronelite choose a fat white girl over a "top" black woman

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, AscensionMan98, gymmaxedhorse and 3 others
meanwhile nafri women

When i type morrocan on twitter the only thing i find is nafri women getting fucked by black guys, and a nafri dude singing abt how they are whores with fat asses.
bd itโ€™s only the few forst results

Op is morrocan with 7% black dna btw,

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Cidre enjoyer, Daniel Plainview and 5 others
Nothing really itโ€™s not really a secret.
๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿป

Then why some black girls are angry when they see a white girl with a black guy ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Racky
meanwhile nafri women

When i type morrocan on twitter the only thing i find is nafri women getting fucked by black guys, and a nafri dude singing abt how they are whores with fat asses.
bd itโ€™s only the few forst results

Op is morrocan with 7% black dna btw,

Jfl @ u, you are pissed because i destroyed your black love cope, there's more white guys slaying blk girls than there's black guys slaying arabs / white girls.

Also your sisters are the cheapest whore here in France

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Elvisandreaa, ManletBlackcel and 3 others
BBC pill is real

They are ugly asf but the monster meat is all they need to boost smv

Jfl @ u, you are pissed because i destroyed your black love cope, there's more white guys slaying blk girls than there's black guys slaying arabs / white girls.

Black girls are beyond ugly so who cares

• +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, Elvisandreaa, gymmaxedhorse and 2 others

i'm not french
+ 90% of black women are black men only, it's the group of women who race mix the least along data, and honestly i don't really care what women of my race are dating, as long as it's not creepy, i've fucked so many nafri girls it would be hypocrtie fro me

i'm not french
+ 90% of black women are black men only, it's the group of women who race mix the least along data, and honestly i don't really care what women of my race are dating, as long as it's not creepy, i've fucked so many nafri girls it would be hypocrtie fro me
They race mix the least bcs they are the least desired jfl @. Ur IQ

Also you live in France,menteur ๐Ÿคญ

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, thetruealpha, Daniel Plainview and 3 others
how do they mog them?
If you are fat you're unattractive by default

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog, ReadBooksEveryday and KING REIDYZ
they want the men seen as dominant and prestigious

thatโ€™s what white men are advertised to be

colonizers, slave masters, inventors, wealthy

this could be halted if the average ethnic man had any sense of dignity and understood the shame in being seen as the oppressed man

instead, white girls attacked while white guys are praised like gods

1AB79625 453A 4186 B6F0 C19A7EA965C8

read the comments to this tiktok, latinas begging for white men

poor representation in media like in netflix is the second issue

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, gymmaxedhorse, KING REIDYZ and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel
they want the men seen as dominant and prestigious

thatโ€™s what white men are advertised to be

colonizers, slave masters, inventors, wealthy

this could be halted if the average ethnic man had any sense of dignity and understood the shame in being seen as the oppressed man

instead, white girls attacked while white guys are praised like gods

View attachment 1786486

read the comments to this tiktok, latinas begging for white men

poor representation in media like in netflix is the second issue
Nah not exactly they also think white men are more open to female equality and less patriachal shit, they will take soy white guy over dark triad ethnic man. Actually most end up with the soy type hyper liberal future is female type of white guys

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and KING REIDYZ
You are retarded and self hating by this logic me and the other white dudes mog you then ?
How can you use self hatred as a point after posting this thread:forcedsmile:, seems justified

Nah not exactly they also think white men are more open to female equality and less patriachal shit, they will take soy white guy over dark triad ethnic man. Actually most end up with the soy type hyper liberal future is female type of white guys
the whiteness itself compensates for femininity. whiteness is seen as inheritly dominant and high status, provides security from the forces of chaos in society.

dom ethnic man is just a step above a gorilla in a brainwashed womens mind.

victims to the government, to the police, to white man historically(according to race politics). no muscle or jaw compensates for you being seen as a prey animal

also why white guys can get away with pretty boy behavior while their ethnic counterparts are more often than not seen as corny

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, gymmaxedhorse, KING REIDYZ and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, gymmaxedhorse, IamTheApprentice and 3 others
the whiteness itself compensates for femininity. whiteness is seen as inheritly dominant and high status, provides security from the forces of chaos in society.

dom ethnic man is just a step above a gorilla in a brainwashed womens mind.

also why pretty boy white guys get away with acting feminine while their ethnic counterparts are more often than not seen as corny
No dude:ROFLMAO:, a lot of these girls don't want the hyper dominant controlling man, I'm serious and they usuually say white men are less sexist, less conservative, less patriachal and less controlling as a positive over ethnic men.

Most will take the ordinary passive pacifist western white man over a more controlling and dominant white guy for example like an extremely religious muslim white man

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20056
They want a white man for LTR only but they get gangbanged by tyrones

No dude:ROFLMAO:, a lot of these girls don't want the hyper dominant controlling man, I'm serious and they usuually say white men are less sexist, less conservative, less patriachal and less controlling as a positive over ethnic men.

Most will take the ordinary passive pacifist western white man over a more controlling and dominant white guy for example like an extremely religious muslim white man
ok

so why arenโ€™t pacifist ethnic men pulling?

you think pacifist goody two shoes liberal black men pull more girls than the athletes and hood niggas?

pacifist white men can pull ethnic girls because their whiteness ALREADY MAKES THEM BE SEEN AS DOMINANT BY DEFAULT

mentally deranged and sickly looking white men are lusted after as well. cant say the same for their ethnic counterparts

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 15390 and 4 others
I mean.... This guy is well know for being self hating.๐Ÿ˜น
Most non whites who discover the blackpill are tbh, even I am a bit, If you are a darker ethnic/black you should either not breed or breed only with white women if you live in the west

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj and KING REIDYZ
Most non whites who discover the blackpill are tbh, even I am a bit, If you are a darker ethnic/black you should either not breed or breed only with white women if you live in the west
That's why most dravidian or darkskin black are obsessed with white women, they want to breed lighter offspring

So true that's why arab girls prefer black guys over arab guys..... They are more tolerant and shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056
ok

so why arenโ€™t pacifist ethnic men pulling?

you think pacifist goody two shoes liberal black men pull more girls than the athletes and hood niggas?

pacifist white men can pull ethnic girls because their whiteness ALREADY MAKES THEM BE SEEN AS DOMINANT BY DEFAULT

mentally deranged and sickly looking white men are lusted after as well. cant say the same for their ethnic counterparts
They do as long as they are good looking, good looking liberal dudes are massive slayers.

Women who are into black men like very dominant men, so they prefer dark triad hyper masculine tyrone over regular tyroe cause it's partly a fetish, but this is unique to black and maybe arab guys.

Women will peak passive pretty boy asian over a thuggish looking one every day, same thing for white guys, the polished high status, non aggressive types do much better than the aryan clan types

That's why most dravidian or darkskin black are obsessed with white women, they want to breed lighter offspring
partly yes, but they look better on average

They do as long as they are good looking, good looking liberal dudes are massive slayers.

Women who are into black men like very dominant men, so they prefer dark triad hyper masculine tyrone over regular tyroe cause it's partly a fetish, but this is unique to black and maybe arab guys.

Women will peak passive pretty boy asian over a thuggish looking one every day, same thing for white guys, the polished high status, non aggressive types do much better than the aryan clan types
do you actually have any memories in your head of liberal ethnic men being slayers or are you just saying this cuz u feel like it makes sense to u

liberal ethnic men literally complain about โ€œeurocentric beauty standardsโ€ cuz they canโ€™t pull shit and put the blame on that. theyโ€™re even aware of how political women always date white men, memes of it all over twitter and tiktok.

and these are the same niggas bitching about colonialism, white priviledge, etc. like what are they thinking? it should be logical a women canโ€™t get horny for victims

if your race, tribe, ethnicity etc isnโ€™t seen as dominant/prestigious, you are simply at a heavy disadvantage

asians get cucked endlessly by white men because not only are they docile individually but as a collective theyโ€™re seen as a bitch race. k-pop is helping them with niche appeal but they still arenโ€™t slaying irl like white pretty boys

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Daniel Plainview, KING REIDYZ and 1 other person
Modes pin this INSHALLAH @tyronelite @Gargantuan

I'm a 3arbi and but even I can clearly see that the Black LOVE is a fucking lie and blackcels are being dismissed,

As always, it is proven time and time again that ALL foids without an exception prefer white men, and if they aren't in a relationship with one, it's because of societal pressures or because they can't wAllah.

Both the social pressures and their inability to get white men is fading over time. Most men also prefer white and asian females but non-white men are becoming more and more unable to get one, ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ˜น

Black is the new yellow:

WALLAH She's very gl for a black female, 1 in a million, she's the type to think she deserves nothing less than a white tall celebrity, her video wasn't that brutal, she just said she likes white boys, but the comments take it to another level, IT'S BRUTAL, all 6000 comments are black girls admitting to JBW

Comments:

View attachment 1786396

Yayayaya !๐Ÿ˜น
They're questioning the societal pressure. "Why am I not allowed to be a whore for white men?
"

View attachment 1786399

No hbiba๐Ÿ’€, you ain't fucking quirky, you're like every other 4 billion bitch, jfl at her profile picture being literally "I love white boys"

View attachment 1786400
Jfl just say you love white BOYS๐Ÿค™๐Ÿป

View attachment 1786402
View attachment 1786403
Not at ashamed anymore lol

View attachment 1786404
This is interesting, some of them are still afraid of "yt" men but can't control their sexual attraction towards them i swear on the Qur'an

View attachment 1786405
View attachment 1786406
View attachment 1786407
View attachment 1786408
Some of them still need a "safe space" to admit it, you ain't safe bitch, you ended up on in THE FORUM BITCHISS

View attachment 1786413
Black swag coping hard ๐Ÿ’€

View attachment 1786415
J F L,why are black born without any dignity and HONOUR WHY ?

BEST PART IMO :

View attachment 1786416

View attachment 1786417

SUBNALLAH !!!

This fucking creature said the lighter the better, she's going full house-nigger in the comments, even other black foids are surprised โœŠ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น

THE LIGHTER THE FUCKING BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and of course she's bisexual, she's barely a "female" herself, of course she likes feminine thin white women, her looksmatch is @Blackgymmax

View attachment 1786423
This is my favorite comment, she knows it's a huge taboo but admits that deep down they all feel like this wAllah

If a nig was saying this stuff, black foids and nigger cucks would literally rip him apart (they date white foids but don't say these things), black foids also made black males into cucks saying "I love me a black queen"
๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น

The JBB/BLACK LOVE pill is a lie, the AVERAGE black man is NOT attractive to foids, the average white man is. end of discussion.

View attachment 1786424

BWEEEEEH !! KEEP CRYING MAMADOU.๐Ÿ˜

Reading this thread has me thinking...

When I saw "The lighter the better"... that made me think of a study I was reading...

Signatures of positive selection in genes associated with human skin pigmentation as revealed from analyses of single nucleotide polymorphisms​

I mean, this has a high probability of being true as blue eyes and lighter hair are a mutation that one person got and it was literally successful around Eurasia. Meaning that lighter features must be liked by humans. I am assuming it has to do with the fact that humans like color and brown and stuff isn't really appealing, at least animalistically.

I mean, as a flower, if you aren't colorful, your genes would die out
So as a male peacock, you'd die out if you didn't have bright, colorful feathers.
Are lighter, colored eyes possibly more attractive because of this?

• +1
  • Hmm...
This is nothing new all ethnic women
Black/indian/middle eastern/asian/mexican and woman of other ethnic races love white men
But people cope :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person

When I saw "The lighter the better"... that made me think of a study I was reading...

Signatures of positive selection in genes associated with human skin pigmentation as revealed from analyses of single nucleotide polymorphisms​

I mean, this has a high probability of being true as blue eyes and lighter hair are a mutation that one person got and it was literally successful around Eurasia. Meaning that lighter features must be liked by humans. I am assuming it has to do with the fact that humans like color and brown and stuff isn't really appealing, at least animalistically.

So as a male peacock, you'd die out if you didn't have bright, colorful feathers.

That's the reason lightskin black women are prefered over darkskin ones bcs they are also seen as more pretty and feminine.

And most of the time they look and act more feminine too lol

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and stamaster21
This is nothing new all ethnic women
Black/indian/middle eastern/asian/mexican and woman of other ethnic races love white men
But people cope :feelskek::feelskek:
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

White people conquered the majority mind of others ethnics

Jfl

But muh stop white supremacy, muh colonizer, muh muh euro beauty standard

Then proceed to worship them, no wonder white supremacist still exist when niggers,chinks, and curries give head to white people lol

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 19398
  • JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 15390 and 1 other person

Also why black women say that they prefer darkskin guys over lightskin guys ?

OP do you think I can score a black stacy?

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Water. Jbw mogs for both genders.
No amount of Jew propaganda can change innate desire

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Daniel Plainview