[THREAD] ENDING THE BLACK LOVE COPE (Black women love white men GTFIH )

Water. Jbw mogs for both genders.
No amount of Jew propaganda can change innate desire
Media halo help alot tbh,no matter how hard they cope with fighting white supremacism, they sometimes worship white ppl without knowing

White 4 PSL
J F L
YES LOL

OFC

The average black girl is a self hating nigger who want to bleach their features but cope with black and proud, muh eurocentrist beauty standard etc...

brutal.:feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: its over for us blackcels, i guess we are the new ricecels

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and KING REIDYZ
love is just a chemical in your head that is releasing because you love that they are around with you, that is love

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Skywalker
love is just a chemical in your head that is releasing because you love that they are around with you, that is love
Indeed Lars😹😹😹😹😹😹😹🤙🏻✨✨✨✨😹😹😹🤙🏻🤙🏻

Yes my brother 🤲🏻✊🏿
72EF98B7 A4C0 43E2 8EC0 9A5273AA014F

Whats your ethnicity ? You look mixed fraooolaaa ?!

I'm 10% nigerian 🤲🏻🤭
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
Don’t tag me in this braindead fucking shitpost you faggot bitch keep on bumping, do this again and I’m putting you on my ignore ded SRS

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Majority of these black whores who love white men cant even land relationships with them or are super fucking ugly to the point where I just dont give af.

Black Women have their egos so fucking high they all think they deserve rich white chad

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, ManletBlackcel and KING REIDYZ
Majority of these black whores who love white men cant even land relationships with them or are super fucking ugly to the point where I just dont give af.

Black Women have their egos so fucking high they all think they deserve rich white chad
😹😹😹

Black women are the biggest white supremacist,deep inside they wish they were white. No wonder they want to race mix, also you always see them with wigs, bleaching skin, contacts and just after call out white supremacism and fight against eurocentric beauty standard.

What a subhuman race

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 6128
😹😹😹

Black women are the biggest white supremacist,deep inside they wish they were white. No wonder they want to race mix, also you always see them with wigs, bleaching skin, contacts and just after call out white supremacism and fight against eurocentric beauty standard.

What a subhuman race
JFL they are always talking shit about white people but at the same time want a white boyfriend

JFL they are always talking shit about white people but at the same time want a white boyfriend
Yes, always talking shit about white supremacism and shit but have blue contacts,wigs,skin bleaching etc... JFL @ black women coping like that, they are just jealous of white women tbh

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 6128
  • JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Skywalker
Cope most black men l prefer black women over other races of women. The average black guy prefer à black stacy over a fat white beckie
most black men would choose a in shape fit black women who is medium brown and in fewers cases darker skin, if they date out its gonna be a latina/biracial looking women, before they choose any other race of women. Thou studies say black men like other races of men message and give asian women the highest ratings on dating apps and sites. When black women complain about black men dating out, its about the top 25 percent of black men in terms of looks,money, status, they bring up white women, not because black men just love to fuck white women. They do it because black women wants the white womens mass dating appeal and media promotion. Like i said most black men will choose latina/biracial women before a white women.

most black men would pick yovana ventura before nata lee

vs

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, gymmaxedhorse and KING REIDYZ
your granddad left too? I wish I wasn't so young when he went away, never got to talk to him as an adult.
my pops did leave to buy a pack of cigarettes....or so he said

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17791