[THREAD] ENDING THE BLACK LOVE COPE (Black women love white men GTFIH )

most black men would choose a in shape fit black women who is medium brown and in fewers cases darker skin, if they date out its gonna be a latina/biracial looking women, before they choose any other race of women. Thou studies say black men like other races of men message and give asian women the highest ratings on dating apps and sites. When black women complain about black men dating out, its about the top 25 percent of black men in terms of looks,money, status, they bring up white women, not because black men just love to fuck white women. They do it because black women wants the white womens mass dating appeal and media promotion. Like i said most black men will choose latina/biracial women before a white women.

most black men would pick yovana ventura before nata lee

vs

last one is a 10....JFl if your ate lower

most black men would choose a in shape fit black women who is medium brown and in fewers cases darker skin, if they date out its gonna be a latina/biracial looking women, before they choose any other race of women. Thou studies say black men like other races of men message and give asian women the highest ratings on dating apps and sites. When black women complain about black men dating out, its about the top 25 percent of black men in terms of looks,money, status, they bring up white women, not because black men just love to fuck white women. They do it because black women wants the white womens mass dating appeal and media promotion. Like i said most black men will choose latina/biracial women before a white women.

most black men would pick yovana ventura before nata lee

vs

True tbh,
Black women who complain about black men dating out,just want to either gatekeep black guys if they are unsucessful with white men or just jealous of Black men

niggaz were kings n shieet

I'm a 3arbi and but even I can clearly see that the Black LOVE is a fucking lie and blackcels are being dismissed,

As always, it is proven time and time again that ALL foids without an exception prefer white men, and if they aren't in a relationship with one, it's because of societal pressures or because they can't wAllah.

Both the social pressures and their inability to get white men is fading over time. Most men also prefer white and asian females but non-white men are becoming more and more unable to get one, ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ˜น

Black is the new yellow:

WALLAH She's very gl for a black female, 1 in a million, she's the type to think she deserves nothing less than a white tall celebrity, her video wasn't that brutal, she just said she likes white boys, but the comments take it to another level, IT'S BRUTAL, all 6000 comments are black girls admitting to JBW

Comments:

View attachment 1786396

Yayayaya !๐Ÿ˜น
They're questioning the societal pressure. "Why am I not allowed to be a whore for white men?
"

View attachment 1786399

No hbiba๐Ÿ’€, you ain't fucking quirky, you're like every other 4 billion bitch, jfl at her profile picture being literally "I love white boys"

View attachment 1786400
Jfl just say you love white BOYS๐Ÿค™๐Ÿป

View attachment 1786402
View attachment 1786403
Not at ashamed anymore lol

View attachment 1786404
This is interesting, some of them are still afraid of "yt" men but can't control their sexual attraction towards them i swear on the Qur'an

View attachment 1786405
View attachment 1786406
View attachment 1786407
View attachment 1786408
Some of them still need a "safe space" to admit it, you ain't safe bitch, you ended up on in THE FORUM BITCHISS

View attachment 1786413
Black swag coping hard ๐Ÿ’€

View attachment 1786415
J F L,why are black born without any dignity and HONOUR WHY ?

BEST PART IMO :

View attachment 1786416

View attachment 1786417

SUBNALLAH !!!

This fucking creature said the lighter the better, she's going full house-nigger in the comments, even other black foids are surprised โœŠ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น

THE LIGHTER THE FUCKING BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and of course she's bisexual, she's barely a "female" herself, of course she likes feminine thin white women, her looksmatch is @Blackgymmax

View attachment 1786423
This is my favorite comment, she knows it's a huge taboo but admits that deep down they all feel like this wAllah

If a nig was saying this stuff, black foids and nigger cucks would literally rip him apart (they date white foids but don't say these things), black foids also made black males into cucks saying "I love me a black queen"
๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น

The JBB/BLACK LOVE pill is a lie, the AVERAGE black man is NOT attractive to foids, the average white man is. end of discussion.

View attachment 1786424

BWEEEEEH !! KEEP CRYING MAMADOU.๐Ÿ˜

Brutaaaaaal

I'm a 3arbi and but even I can clearly see that the Black LOVE is a fucking lie and blackcels are being dismissed,

As always, it is proven time and time again that ALL foids without an exception prefer white men, and if they aren't in a relationship with one, it's because of societal pressures or because they can't wAllah.

Both the social pressures and their inability to get white men is fading over time. Most men also prefer white and asian females but non-white men are becoming more and more unable to get one, ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ˜น

Black is the new yellow:

WALLAH She's very gl for a black female, 1 in a million, she's the type to think she deserves nothing less than a white tall celebrity, her video wasn't that brutal, she just said she likes white boys, but the comments take it to another level, IT'S BRUTAL, all 6000 comments are black girls admitting to JBW

Comments:

View attachment 1786396

Yayayaya !๐Ÿ˜น
They're questioning the societal pressure. "Why am I not allowed to be a whore for white men?
"

View attachment 1786399

No hbiba๐Ÿ’€, you ain't fucking quirky, you're like every other 4 billion bitch, jfl at her profile picture being literally "I love white boys"

View attachment 1786400

View attachment 1786402
View attachment 1786403

View attachment 1786404
This is interesting, some of them are still afraid of "yt" men but can't control their sexual attraction towards them i swear on the Qur'an

View attachment 1786405
View attachment 1786406
View attachment 1786407
View attachment 1786408
Some of them still need a "safe space" to admit it, you ain't safe bitch, you ended up on in THE FORUM BITCHISS

View attachment 1786413

View attachment 1786415

BEST PART IMO :

View attachment 1786416

View attachment 1786417

SUBNALLAH !!!

This fucking creature said the lighter the better, she's going full house-nigger in the comments, even other black foids are surprised โœŠ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น

and of course she's bisexual, she's barely a "female" herself, of course she likes feminine thin white women, her looksmatch is @Blackgymmax

View attachment 1786423
This is my favorite comment, she knows it's a huge taboo but admits that deep down they all feel like this wAllah

If a nig was saying this stuff, black foids and nigger cucks would literally rip him apart (they date white foids but don't say these things), black foids also made black males into cucks saying "I love me a black queen"
๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น

The JBB/BLACK LOVE pill is a lie, the AVERAGE black man is NOT attractive to foids, the average white man is. end of discussion.

View attachment 1786424

Brutal for Africans

Black is the new yellow:

Comments:

View attachment 1786396

Yayayaya !๐Ÿ˜น
"

View attachment 1786399

View attachment 1786400

View attachment 1786402
View attachment 1786403

View attachment 1786404

View attachment 1786405
View attachment 1786406
View attachment 1786407
View attachment 1786408

View attachment 1786413

View attachment 1786415

BEST PART IMO :

View attachment 1786416

View attachment 1786417

SUBNALLAH !!!

View attachment 1786423

๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น

View attachment 1786424

stol brutal

ok

so why arenโ€™t pacifist ethnic men pulling?

you think pacifist goody two shoes liberal black men pull more girls than the athletes and hood niggas?

pacifist white men can pull ethnic girls because their whiteness ALREADY MAKES THEM BE SEEN AS DOMINANT BY DEFAULT

mentally deranged and sickly looking white men are lusted after as well. cant say the same for their ethnic counterparts
So true black serial killer are never listed after ,only the white ones

Cope most black men l prefer black women over other races of women. The average black guy prefer ร  black stacy over a fat white beckie
I'm a BBC and would definitely prefer a black Stacy over a fat white Becky, however would prefer a slim white Becky over black Stacy.

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and KING REIDYZ
I'm a BBC and would definitely prefer a black Stacy over a fat white Becky, however would prefer a slim white Becky over black Stacy.
Why?

No lol it's actually like that. Even good looking black dudes do it. I've seen plenty of black dudes who were Tyrone or tyronelite choose a fat white girl over a "top" black woman
That reflects poorly on black men than anything else.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
No it doesnt.
If Tyrones are choosing landwhales over high quality black women it absolutely does. Not even Chad does that. It shows that despite being a high value black man yโ€™all still go after women Chad is disgusted by.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
If Tyrones are choosing landwhales over high quality black women it absolutely does. Not even Chad does that. It shows that despite being a high value black man yโ€™all still go after women Chad is disgusted by.
I think itโ€™s just a fetish lol

Chads are still disgusted by high value black women lol. Its moreso jbw at play where theyd choose anything over a nigger, hence black women being low value

Chads are still disgusted by high value black women lol. Its moreso jbw at play where theyd choose anything over a nigger, hence black women being low value
And seething

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
And seething

All the black women were so mad he isnโ€™t fucking black women after publicly supporting them. He probably finds them disgusting and talks shit about them

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
All the black women were so mad he isnโ€™t fucking black women after publicly supporting them. He probably finds them disgusting and talks shit about them
Black women are liars they always say they want darkskin Tyrone when in reality they find them ugly and prefer non black men but since they have no sucessโ€ฆ

• Hmm...
Black women are liars they always say they want darkskin Tyrone when in reality they find them ugly and prefer non black men but since they have no sucessโ€ฆ
I think it may be a mix of both. There are black women who are black only but I donโ€™t think itโ€™s as many as they claim. Many would date out given the chance but no other race of guy would do it. The ones I see date out usually are the self hating type and they get the ugliest white guy they can find. I see it more so in this gen z era. The other day I saw a fat black girl with a skinny nerdy white reject ๐Ÿค”

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 24507, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
I think it may be a mix of both. There are black women who are black only but I donโ€™t think itโ€™s as many as they claim. Many would date out given the chance but no other race of guy would do it. The ones I see date out usually are the self hating type and they get the ugliest white guy they can find. I see it more so in this gen z era. The other day I saw a fat black girl with a skinny nerdy white reject ๐Ÿค”
why black women lie about being black only ?

why black women lie about being black only ?
Save face. Theyโ€™re re prideful. They know that if they were to say they like other races of men they would be rejected in droves. Thatโ€™s why itโ€™s a huge divestment thing like โ€œoh white guy do ACTUALLY like some black womenโ€ they thought no one liked them but black men. Itโ€™s like the world flipped for them when they realized they could get white dick. Although most white guy will never be seen with a black girl in public and only fuck them as sneaky link. Because being seen with a black bitch is worse than being seen with an ugly gook bitch

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and KING REIDYZ
no one likes sheboons not even niggers

Save face. Theyโ€™re re prideful. They know that if they were to say they like other races of men they would be rejected in droves. Thatโ€™s why itโ€™s a huge divestment thing like โ€œoh white guy do ACTUALLY like some black womenโ€ they thought no one liked them but black men. Itโ€™s like the world flipped for them when they realized they could get white dick. Although most white guy will never be seen with a black girl in public and only fuck them as sneaky link. Because being seen with a black bitch is worse than being seen with an ugly gook bitch
Si they have no dignity lol

• +1

Black is the new yellow:

Comments:

View attachment 1786396

Yayayaya !๐Ÿ˜น
"

View attachment 1786399

View attachment 1786400

View attachment 1786402
View attachment 1786403

View attachment 1786404

View attachment 1786405
View attachment 1786406
View attachment 1786407
View attachment 1786408

View attachment 1786413

View attachment 1786415

BEST PART IMO :

View attachment 1786416

View attachment 1786417

SUBNALLAH !!!

View attachment 1786423

๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น

View attachment 1786424

They love every type of man except blacks and curries. Lightskin Hispanics like me can land sheboons pretty easily. Case in point:

EA1FFCBD 35C7 4BB1 AED7 2A133D44CCE4

Her looksmatch already got Swiss cheesed by Pookie and Ray Ray on the streets of Chicago

Then why some white guys are dating them now???

sometimes people who are suffering from poverty goes dumpster diving to find something to quench their hunger.

men of other races who marry pure black women are dumpster divers.

sometimes people who are suffering from poverty goes dumpster diving to find something to quench their hunger.

men of other races who marry pure black women are dumpster divers.
Cope some white chads marry them

and blacks women donโ€™t have hard time to date out

No lol it's actually like that. Even good looking black dudes do it. I've seen plenty of black dudes who were Tyrone or tyronelite choose a fat white girl over a "top" black woman
Can confirm, seen many couples like that. Every non white is obsessed with white pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
@Racky @buckchadley31 @Blackgymmax @FailedNormieManlet @Thompsonz @Vermilioncore @MarkCorrigan @Xangsane @PrinceLuenLeoncur @currylightskin @N0RTH @thereallegend @averagejoe @enchanted_elixir @tyronelite @Frank Jack @AlexBrown84 @Octillionaire @buckchadley31 @8PSLcel @Erik-Jรณn @zv1212 @MentalcelTyronelite @IamTheApprentice @curlyheadjames @Tinydragon98
Lente

Black is the new yellow:

Comments:

View attachment 1786396

Yayayaya !๐Ÿ˜น
"

View attachment 1786399

View attachment 1786400

View attachment 1786402
View attachment 1786403

View attachment 1786404

View attachment 1786405
View attachment 1786406
View attachment 1786407
View attachment 1786408

View attachment 1786413

View attachment 1786415

BEST PART IMO :

View attachment 1786416

View attachment 1786417

SUBNALLAH !!!

View attachment 1786423

๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น

View attachment 1786424

Bump

Cope most black men l prefer black women over other races of women. The average black guy prefer ร  black stacy over a fat white beckie
all non white women prefer white men :love:
while also the opposite is true
all non white men prefer white women :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
All POC women love white men because of systemic racism & white supremacy! JBW is proof of systemic racism & white supremacy! White men who deny JBW suffer from white fragility & can't see that systemic racism & white supremacy is VERY VERY real!

• +1

Black is the new yellow:

Comments:

View attachment 1786396

Yayayaya !๐Ÿ˜น
"

View attachment 1786399

View attachment 1786400

View attachment 1786402
View attachment 1786403

View attachment 1786404

View attachment 1786405
View attachment 1786406
View attachment 1786407
View attachment 1786408

View attachment 1786413

View attachment 1786415

BEST PART IMO :

View attachment 1786416

View attachment 1786417

SUBNALLAH !!!

View attachment 1786423

๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น

View attachment 1786424

Jfl

Then proceed to worship them, no wonder white supremacist still exist when niggers,chinks, and curries give head to white people lol
the most on point on point post ever lol

• +1