Three out of four mixed marriages in Germany after 1875 consisted of a Jewish man and a German woman

Ultravisionary Bism

Ultravisionary Bism

Silver
I wondered today about what the situation of Jewish men was like in Germany pre WWII and here is what I've found so far on the net:

3 out of 4 mixed couples in Germany after 1875 consisted of a Jewish man and a German woman.

To me, what this means was that German Jewish men were seen as the ones that were cucking German men (dominating). If 3 out of 4 mixed couples consisted of another racial group of men with your race of women, that means its noticeable. And in my view, explains why there was racial hatred against Jewish men by whitecels like Hitler.

In the same way in America how there are much more Black men with white women than the other way around hence, more hatred against Black men (in addition to their high rates of crime). Whites acknowledge the high crime rates of blacks and use it against them as an excuse to hate blacks and segregate themselves from blacks. But really imo, the real reason they segregate against blacks is to not get cucked by Black men. The high crime rate of blacks is just a perfect reason that Whites use to segregate themselves and continue pricing out the blacks into the ghettos.

I feel like this was most likely the case in Nazi Germany as well with Jewish men. Nazi whitecels capitalized on the bad economic situation, blamed Jewish men for the economic sabotage and global conspiracy to economically and socially sabotage Germany. But really, they were just upset at seeing their women get taken by Jewish men. Again, 3 out of 4 mixed marriages consisting of Jewish men with German women is significant and noticeable as far as who's cucking who.

So you see, history has lessons here. As of now, there is ultra mass cuckery going on between Whites and Asians. As far as WMAF couples vs AMWF, Its something like 500 to 1 or 77 to 1. WMAF couples in dating vastly outnumber AMWF and for marriage, the data suggests its still bad at a 3 to 1 ratio. But Asians are only a small minority in America and Asian American men are powerless to stop the inequality and dehumanizing mass cuckery. As of recent, ricecels in America are trying to burn the house down with the anti-Black stop asian hate movement. It literally threatens what little racial harmony that America is struggling to maintain.

But I fear that once this mass cuckery reaches critical levels in China, we could possibly enter into a nuclear apocalypse. Its what history has told us.

I highly suspect that this is what made japcels in imperial japan go bonkers and snap as well. Seeing jap foids with western men pre WW2. There was a japanese leader in Imperial Japan, i forgot his name, but he was educated in Harvard I believe and was also a proponent of the greater east asia co-prosperity sphere (i think). I'd have to google him but I know this guy was a major leader in Imperial Japan's government or navy.

People will always be people. Its human nature and individuals as well as groups of people, can and do explode from time to time. People see inequality and injustice and feel threatened by it especially if they are on the receiving end. Interracial dating and marriage fundamentally implies levels of cuckery and injustice. Because it is the most blatant display of zero sum game of winners and losers. You know that for that single interracial couple, two individuals of the opposite sex of that interracial couple, were left out. That is why there was that one study (you can google it), that showed intense levels of disgust when people see an interracial couple.

Imagine getting cucked by Chad Yvel only to be ultimately being humiliatated by bunch of drunks tall ogre Ivan.

What do you guys think?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Artemis, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
No wonder those german incels went ER.

They just could handle the big Hebrew cock @ReadBooksEveryday @Octillionaire

how do germancels even cope @germanlooks @Beastimmung @ifyouwannabemylover

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Artemis, Elvisandreaa and 2 others

• JFL