Pics:
FRAA7566 1
FRAA7564

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
You’re norwooding or just have a very high hairline

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
Your list is good. You're also decent looking. Also change your haircut. You got a high hairline so some fringe will look good I think or some other hair style.

• Love it
Maybe in the future i will travel to turkey to dr Serkan for hairtransplant:hnghn:

Are you from Russia?

• +1
Your list is good. You're also decent looking. Also change your haircut. You got a high hairline so some fringe will look good I think or some other hair style.
Thanks mate.
I'll change my hairstyle soon.

• Love it
You have really really really good coloring man, I'm actually mirin hard. Your upper third looks like Cillian Murphy a bit jfl.

Anyways. I don't see the point for buccal fat pad removal, you look like you already have little face fat and as you age it will reduce even more. If you get buccal fat pad removal, you'll look like a corpse/meth addict at 40.

Infraorbital rim implants make sense, I would also get fat grafts for your upper eyelid exposure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 6963 and LastHopeForNorman
you look good bro, with those surgeries ur appeal will be insane
Thx bro.
Which surgery would the most effective on my looks from these that i listed?:feelsgood:

You have really really really good coloring man, I'm actually mirin hard. Your upper third looks like Cillian Murphy a bit jfl.

Anyways. I don't see the point for buccal fat pad removal, you look like you already have little face fat and as you age it will reduce even more. If you get buccal fat pad removal, you'll look like a corpse/meth addict at 40.

Infraorbital rim implants make sense, I would also get fat grafts for your upper eyelid exposure.
Didn't fat grafts travel and after some time it look like shit? Seriously curious:unsure:

Didn't fat grafts travel and after some time it look like shit? Seriously curious:unsure:
Fat grafts don't travel, filters do. Besides jfl they won't be migrating from your eyes, that's pretty much impossible.

• Woah
Fat grafts don't travel, filters do. Besides jfl they won't be migrating from your eyes, that's pretty much impossible.
Fuck this procedure is costly for what it gives. I look on before/after picture and i barely notice it.:lul:

lower lip reduction

even though your eyes definitely could improve through certain procedures im pretty sure you main "problem" field is your tiny lower third and lack of masculinty

2pkfe7dpegc01.png

thats my opinion though

Attachments

• 1608233249479.jpeg
    1608233249479.jpeg
    10.5 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
  • Love it
Wow. Diffrence between day and night in this befor/after pic.
Do you know who do it in europe??
Unfortunately not. @homo_faber might know.

if i see that correctly you can get in italy and lithuania

• +1
even though your eyes definitely could improve through certain procedures im pretty sure you main problem field is your tiny lower third and lack of masculinty

2pkfe7dpegc01.png

thats my opinion though
Yeah lot of people tell me that i look boyish/young.
What do you recommend for my lower third? :unsure: :feelstastyman:

maybe widen lips

Yeah lot of people tell me that i look boyish/young.
What do you recommend for my lower third? :unsure: :feelstastyman:

idk, not an expert of this

i just know that both implants and jaw surgery impact the lower third

and even though your lower third seems rather short im not sure if you fall under the category of a "short face syndrome“ (in that case you would need jaw surgery) so an implant might be the best solution

this being said i dont think youre ugly you just lack a certain amount masculinity and short time appeal.

@RealSurgerymax could might help you.

Last edited:
  • Love it
btw OP do you betacarotenemax?

• +1