Throwback to when Meghan Roche sent me over 3 screens of text (GTFIH)

iabsolvejordan

iabsolvejordan

meghanrochelover911
Greetings bhais, I am here today on this forum, after a small hiatus, to share the story of when our beloved PSL Goddess Meghan Roche sent me a DM request on social media and wrote me a grand total of (drumroll, please) 741 words. 28 sentences. HOLY SHIT. :feelsgood:
Now, you might be wondering - "how the fuck does a random 16 year old autist from the Balkans get to talk to Meghan Roche personally?".

To answer that question, I first have to clarify what led to this whole interaction in the first place.

This is going to be a long one relative to my usual postings. So sit back, grab some popcorn, and enjoy.

1.1 - Discovering Meghan Roche
It's early September 2023. I had just started 9th grade and developed a heavy crush on my classmate (which, after a while, ended up being my first girlfriend, but that's irrelevant). Let's call her Diana. What's the point of mentioning Diana in this? She looks exactly like Meghan Roche. And when I mean "exactly", I'm talking about the fact that if you morph their faces together, there's practically 0 difference, only that Diana causes the morph to become more bloated with less angularity. Nothing too serious, since she was only 15 years old at the time. A few days after first talking to Diana, I happen to come across a slideshow of Meghan Roche while scrolling on TikTok, immediately realizing that this model highly resembles my classmate, which sparked an obsession for both of them. It clicked in my head that I could use this as a coping mechanism, obsessing over Meghan Roche while keeping my composure with Diana, so as to not fuck up the possibility of making her my girlfriend. As time went on, my obsession for both of them grew exponentially, to the point where I would spend majority of my free time drooling over Meghan Roche, making edits of her and posting them to TikTok, but also talking to Diana at school nonstop.

1.2 - Conflict between Meghan Roche & sudanguy

Fast-forward to Friday, October 27th 2023, I had just come home from school after entering a 1-week long school break, and after about 3 hours, sudanguy had just posted his extremely-viral TikTok slideshow of Meghan Roche humiliating him on her Instagram story from late 2021. We've all seen it. Currently sitting at almost 13 million views, with 1.4 million likes at the time of writing this post, his slideshow had sparked an insanely huge wave of traffic, and especially hate towards Meghan Roche, which led to her disabling the comments on her Instagram, and deactivating her TikTok a few days later. I will try to keep this very short since it's a lot, but ever since seeing that slideshow, I had made it my mission, along with a friend, to "take matters into our own hands", and so we dedicated almost a full week to exposing the truth and showing sudanguy's true intentions - which were to grab people's attention, to manipulate the narrative in his favour, and to make people pity him, while unleashing a "cult-like" hate-train towards Meghan Roche. We made a new TikTok account (I think it was called @los.venenos or something like that), and posted about 10-15 (iirc) expose-videos, which very quickly started getting traction and getting pushed by the algorithm, since the whole topic was insanely viral at the time being. And it kind of worked. Our videos gathered a good amount of views, I think in the range of 400K-1M views if I remember correctly - which altough were nothing close to sudanguy's level of exposure, it was at least something. After the hate started to slow down a bit, Meghan Roche reactivated her TikTok account on November 3rd 2023, a whole week after sudanguy posted his original slideshow.

1.3 - Personally talking to Meghan Roche

Once I saw that she reactivated her account, I decided to give it a try and tagged her in those videos I made, not thinking much of it. I then went to sleep. Little did I know, the next morning, on Saturday, November 4th 2023, I couldn't believe my eyes as to what I had just woken up to, after opening my TikTok inbox. A little message request that came from none other than Meghan Roche herself. Her real account, @iammeghanroche, with almost 145000 followers at the time, had just messaged me a few hours earlier while I was sleeping. MEGHAN ROCHE MESSAGED ME!!! :feelswah: And for all of you who think I am larping, I will attach real screenshots taken at the time.
3a

1.3a - Chronological breakdown of the conversation
  • Saturday, November 4th 2023
    • 5:40AM UTC/GMT+3: Meghan Roche sends me a message request. (354 words)
    • 9:40AM UTC/GMT+3: I send Meghan Roche a message back, then I react to her message with a heart emoji.
    • 7:26PM UTC/GMT+3: Meghan Roche reacts to my message with a heart emoji.
    • 7:45PM UTC/GMT+3: Meghan Roche writes me a message back. (341 words)
    • 8:40PM UTC/GMT+3: I write Meghan Roche a message back, then I react to her message with a heart emoji.
  • Sunday, November 5th 2023
    • 3:41AM UTC/GMT+3: Meghan Roche reacts to my message with a heart emoji, then she sends me 2 different emojis, then she writes me a message back. (46 words)
    • 7:15AM UTC/GMT+3: I write Meghan Roche 2 messages back, then I react to both of her messages with heart emojis.
    • Some time between 7:15AM - 3:30PM UTC/GMT+3: Meghan Roche reacts to both of my messages with heart emojis. Conversation ends there.
After I read her first message I was in shock for like 15 minutes, I couldn't process the fact that my favourite Stacy took the time to personally write me paragraphs in which she complimented me a bunch of times. I genuinely zoned out and started imagining a future with her:lul: The pressure that was on me is fucking crazy. LeBron 2011 Miami type shit. AND SHE REACTED TO ALL OF MY MESSAGES WITH HEART EMOJIS. She wants me fr:lul:

Even though I only attached 3 screenshots, I have over a dozen more. If this thread gets a good amount of engangement, I will drop a part 2, by popular demand. I tried to refrain from adding a lot of unnecessary information, so as to not increase the length of this thread more than it was needed to grasp an understanding. I would personally like to dive more in-depth with future threads about this particular topic. As I said prior, let me know if this interests you and if you want more.

LONG LIVE MEGHAN ARMY. This is iabsolvejordan, also known as meghanrochelover911, signing off.

Tags: @deer @CoreSchizo @FaceIsLaw @HowAmIAlive123 @Lev Peshkov @Pietrosiek @Sale @Slyfex8 @retard @WannaBeA6

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: maarda, Aero, idoommitsh and 18 others
Greetings bhais, I am here today on this forum, after a small hiatus, to share the story of when our beloved PSL Goddess Meghan Roche sent me a DM request on social media and wrote me a grand total of (drumroll, please) 741 words. 28 sentences. HOLY SHIT. :feelsgood:
Now, you might be wondering - "how the fuck does a random 16 year old autist from the Balkans get to talk to Meghan Roche personally?".

To answer that question, I first have to clarify what led to this whole interaction in the first place.

This is going to be a long one relative to my usual postings. So sit back, grab some popcorn, and enjoy.

It's early September 2023. I had just started 9th grade and developed a heavy crush on my classmate (which, after a while, ended up being my first girlfriend, but that's irrelevant). Let's call her Diana. What's the point of mentioning Diana in this? She looks exactly like Meghan Roche. And when I mean "exactly", I'm talking about the fact that if you morph their faces together, there's practically 0 difference, only that Diana causes the morph to become more bloated with less angularity. Nothing too serious, since she was only 15 years old at the time. A few days after first talking to Diana, I happen to come across a slideshow of Meghan Roche while scrolling on TikTok, immediately realizing that this model highly resembles my classmate, which sparked an obsession for both of them. It clicked in my head that I could use this as a coping mechanism, obsessing over Meghan Roche while keeping my composure with Diana, so as to not fuck up the possibility of making her my girlfriend. As time went on, my obsession for both of them grew exponentially, to the point where I would spend majority of my free time drooling over Meghan Roche, making edits of her and posting them to TikTok, but also talking to Diana at school nonstop.

Fast-forward to Friday, October 27th 2023, I had just come home from school after entering a 1-week long school break, and after about 3 hours, sudanguy had just posted his extremely-viral TikTok slideshow of Meghan Roche humiliating him on her Instagram story from late 2021. We've all seen it. Currently sitting at almost 13 million views, with 1.4 million likes at the time of writing this post, his slideshow had sparked an insanely huge wave of traffic, and especially hate towards Meghan Roche, which led to her disabling the comments on her Instagram, and deactivating her TikTok a few days later. I will try to keep this very short since it's a lot, but ever since seeing that slideshow, I had made it my mission, along with a friend, to "take matters into our own hands", and so we dedicated almost a full week to exposing the truth and showing sudanguy's true intentions - which were to grab people's attention, to manipulate the narrative in his favour, and to make people pity him, while unleashing a "cult-like" hate-train towards Meghan Roche. We made a new TikTok account (I think it was called @los.venenos or something like that), and posted about 10-15 (iirc) expose-videos, which very quickly started getting traction and getting pushed by the algorithm, since the whole topic was insanely viral at the time being. And it kind of worked. Our videos gathered a good amount of views, I think in the range of 400K-1M views if I remember correctly - which altough were nothing close to sudanguy's level of exposure, it was at least something. After the hate started to slow down a bit, Meghan Roche reactivated her TikTok account on November 3rd 2023, a whole week after sudanguy posted his original slideshow.

Once I saw that she reactivated her account, I decided to give it a try and tagged her in those videos I made, not thinking much of it. I then went to sleep. Little did I know, the next morning, on Saturday, November 4th 2023, I couldn't believe my eyes as to what I had just woken up to, after opening my TikTok inbox. A little message request that came from none other than Meghan Roche herself. Her real account, @iammeghanroche, with almost 145000 followers at the time, had just messaged me a few hours earlier while I was sleeping. MEGHAN ROCHE MESSAGED ME!!! :feelswah: And for all of you who think I am larping, I will attach real screenshots taken at the time.
View attachment 3028340View attachment 3028338View attachment 3028348

• 9:40AM UTC/GMT+3: I send Meghan Roche a message back, then I react to her message with a heart emoji.
    • 8:40PM UTC/GMT+3: I write Meghan Roche a message back, then I react to her message with a heart emoji.
    • 3:41AM UTC/GMT+3: Meghan Roche reacts to my message with a heart emoji, then she sends me 2 different emojis, then she writes me a message back. (46 words)
    • 7:15AM UTC/GMT+3: I write Meghan Roche 2 messages back, then I react to both of her messages with heart emojis.
    • Some time between 7:15AM - 3:30PM UTC/GMT+3: Meghan Roche reacts to both of my messages with heart emojis. Conversation ends there.
After I read her first message I was in shock for like 15 minutes, I couldn't process the fact that my favourite Stacy took the time to personally write me paragraphs in which she complimented me a bunch of times. I genuinely zoned out and started imagining a future with her:lul: The pressure that was on me is fucking crazy. LeBron 2011 Miami type shit. AND SHE REACTED TO ALL OF MY MESSAGES WITH HEART EMOJIS. She wants me fr:lul:

Even though I only attached 3 screenshots, I have over a dozen more. If this thread gets a good amount of engangement, I will drop a part 2, by popular demand. I tried to refrain from adding a lot of unnecessary information, so as to not increase the length of this thread more than it was needed to grasp an understanding. I would personally like to dive more in-depth with future threads about this particular topic. As I said prior, let me know if this interests you and if you want more.

LONG LIVE MEGHAN ARMY. This is iabsolvejordan, also known as meghanrochelover911, signing off.

Tags: @deer @CoreSchizo @FaceIsLaw @HowAmIAlive123 @Lev Peshkov @Pietrosiek @Sale @Slyfex8 @retard @WannaBeA6
nice copy & paste

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aber and thorns
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aber, thorns and Darkeningstar
You should have asked her why she likes ethnic people shorter than her

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss, thorns and iabsolvejordan
dnr megan roche is bwc only

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever, TechnoBoss, datboijj and 3 others
what the fuck is that taglist bro i feel like in 2020 again miss this time af

@Gargantuan best time of org and planet.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EggKing, |Daddy_Zygos|, thorns and 2 others
All fun and games until she pulls out her cock

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer, thorns and iabsolvejordan
so sudan humiliated some stacy who has the easiest fucking life ever and you, like a worthless cuck, made a whole expose account just so she could type you some messages?

Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Neverbeganlmaoo, jué, GlamourPursuer and 7 others

Its cos racism allegations could ruin her career

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and iabsolvejordan
I hope it was her team or social media manager that texted you, literally going out of your way to defend some stacy who will never fuck you

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GlamourPursuer, EggKing, thorns and 2 others
A lot of people apparently gagging from the hate she got
I mean who cares if some stacy who has had here life handed too her faces some setbacks

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and iabsolvejordan
I mean who cares if some stacy who has had here life handed too her faces some setbacks
jfl im not gonna waste my time and argue with you

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and 0S4MA
jfl im not gonna waste my time and argue with you
cause you know im right and you have 0 defense against acting like a literal dog for a fucking model

Funny GIF

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and thorns
OMG LE HECKIN TRANNY MODEL SENT ME A MESSAGE!
Soyboy excitement 2

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GlamourPursuer, GunDevilHybrid, rg1235 and 5 others
so sudan humiliated some stacy who has the easiest fucking life ever and you, like a worthless cuck, made a whole expose account just so she could type you some messages?

Funny GIF
Slow laugh

• JFL
  • So Sad
Mirin high effort bhai, can confirm that I read every single molecule

Lets just hope that she doesn't see this JFL

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, thorns and iabsolvejordan
Show the whole conversation shithead

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Paul7 and thorns
water
cause you know im right and you have 0 defense against acting like a literal dog for a fucking model
i dont know how he typed this with a straight face, he is literally white knighting a model
water

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Are you Mihai?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and thorns
@thorns Thanks for the support

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and thorns

show full message bhai

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
This is genuinely sad

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and SubhumanForever
This is genuinely sad
how? Life is about opportunities. I saw my chance and rolled with it. Atleast I can say I had a talk with my celebrity crush, I genuinely dont see a negative in this

• +1
Reactions: GlamourPursuer
how? Life is about opportunities. I saw my chance and rolled with it. Atleast I can say I had a talk with my celebrity crush, I genuinely dont see a negative in this
they would do the same thing if they had the opportunity jfl

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and iabsolvejordan
Meghan Roche is another example of men having different taste in foids. I find her insanely attractive but I know a SHIT ton of men who think she is too masculine.
Meanwhile all foids on the planet prefer the same type of men
Crazy shit

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and iabsolvejordan
I find her insanely attractive but I know a SHIT ton of men who think she is too masculine.
this forum praises dimorphic mtb’s with ass and tits while hating on psl goddeses with lower dimorphism and no curves (mostly due to modeling/societal pressures). It’s an underlying coping mechanism which stems from insecurity and the feeling of being “emasculated” imo

they would do the same thing if they had the opportunity jfl
yea exactly

• +1
Reactions: GlamourPursuer