Thugmaxxing is the ONLY loophole in the blackpill

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Chasing Vanity
927e8fd34d002867.jpg

eda2915def63de5e39b323387dbab101.jpg

isn't it funny how the only thing regardless of looks/height that'll get women to genuinely gravitate towards you is acting like a low IQ thug criminal and not being nice, ambitious, confident, talented, etc

you could be completely invisible to women as a vanilla type person, but as soon as you get a bunch of face tats and start acting thuggish, you'll have women gravitate towards you:

meme gender

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, zeshama, Hikicel69 and 5 others
thugmaxxing only attracts low class females

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 18159, Hikicel69 and 12 others
they go for them for money and clout. women won't run at you for robbing a 7/11 :feelshah:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and ifyouwannabemylover
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, closedplatecel, Anchor_Ship and 2 others
Better than staying incel for your whole life. Have fun getting a "high class:soy:" girl to betabuxx for.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, falcon1, Hikicel69 and 6 others
Thugmaxxing is legif if you look low trust. Yesterday I saw an absolute subhuman looking sandnigger. He was no taller than 5'7, narrow-framed and recessed. He held hands with a cute foid. Fucking Gaymany, obliterate this country already :feelsohgod:

Also, I look giga high trust and would look cringy AF if would try to thugmaxx. So it's over :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Also JFL at "muh low class".

Take a look at these pics.

If you would rather slay muh high class womanerino :soy: - it's completely over for your T levels.

36ktbdjadpb31
Female boss pixabay

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: falcon1, Nautica, justbegan and 3 others
Thugmaxxing attracts low value women obviously. You think Margot Robbie is going to be with those guys?

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
lmao high class women go for thugs, gangsters too.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 24770, falcon1 and 5 others
Honestly cope. High class females love thugmaxxed cock more than low class foids cos they're used to low T golfer faggots

• +1
Reactions: Sonny Black
they go for them for money and clout. women won't run at you for robbing a 7/11 :feelshah:
I rob and murder and deal heroin to 12 year olds. My lay count is over 1000

Thugmaxxing is legif if you look low trust. Yesterday I saw an absolute subhuman looking sandnigger. He was no taller than 5'7, narrow-framed and recessed. He held hands with a cute foid. Fucking Gaymany, obliterate this country already :feelsohgod:

Also, I look giga high trust and would look cringy AF if would try to thugmaxx. So it's over :feelswah:
I also saw my stacy-lite oneitis hold hands with a thugmaxxed framecel peanut skulled manlet sandnigger :feelswah:

It's statusmaxxing as a whole tbh

im on the thugmaxxing trip and it helps a lot
but i think my height is some kind of okay for that.. i am 6'1 (without shoes) and i cant imagine a thug with 5'6 (like on the OP picture)

Enjoy your trash pussy, thugmaxing is stupid

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69 and Ika-Sama