Thumbpulling works; if you could choose, more palatal width or height an why

aga04

aga04

Iron
Been thumbpulling for 1 month; I did 1 week on, 2 rest and I'm now on again and have seen great improvement in maxilar projection and even better lower third and hollower. I did around 8 sessions a day of 30-45seconds of pushing front gums, further back of hard palate, third molars gum and canine gums. I'm 18 for reference
I wanted to focus in either width or height because it seems if you focus in only one, the results will be better and faster overall.

So, what would you choose to be more aesthetic, even without thumbpulling and in an imaginary scenario (surgery, dentist...), palatal width or height?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 21393
Could thumb pulling give better undereye and fix nose bridge?

Could thumb pulling give better undereye and fix nose bridge?
some people says it could compact a little bit orbitals and straighten nose, giving the nose more prejection; i think for that you would need to increase palatar height, but not sure 100%

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
some people says it could compact a little bit orbitals and straighten nose, giving the nose more prejection; i think for that you would need to increase palatar height, but not sure 100%
What shuold I do? How do I thumb pull. Neeeed help

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Useless copethread unless you take caliper measurements

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Danish_Retard
Useless copethread unless you take caliper measurements
my bite 2 months ago was around 34mm and how is 35-36mm after one month so not bad, plus I see the better projection
What shuold I do? How do I thumb pull. Neeeed help
i would push the front gums upward and sligtlhy forward and the further back of the palate

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and alriodai
my bite 2 months ago was around 34mm and how is 35-36mm after one month so not bad, plus I see the better projection

i would push the front gums upward and sligtlhy forward and the further back of the palate
how much do i do it for and how many times a day

how much do i do it for and how many times a day
I did this for overall:
Been thumbpulling for 1 month; I did 1 week on, 2 rest and I'm now on again and have seen great improvement in maxilar projection and even better lower third and hollower. I did around 8 sessions a day of 30-45seconds of pushing front gums, further back of hard palate, third molars gum and canine gums

But I want now to focus on only width or height because it seems it gives faster results overall

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
only 30s? :feelshah: for one week :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:
I did this for overall:

But I want now to focus on only width or height because it seems it gives faster results overall
what height nigga it's called forward growth. are you trying to arch your fucking palate or what :dafuckfeels:

only 30s? :feelshah: for one week :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

what height nigga it's called forward growth. are you trying to arch your fucking palate or what :dafuckfeels:
yeah, first week felt wider palate but with this new week I've really seen the projection.

lmao I said height because you work like expanding the palate upwards even though thats called forward growth as you say