• So Sad
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Fahkumram and 6 others
Ugly = wrong opinion in 2020

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7866, eyearea, Shrek2OnDvD and 23 others
Ugly = wrong opinion in 2020
If henry cavill said this he would have 10000000000000000000 foids and white knights defending him

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 6785, Deleted member 3323 and 4 others
they arent wrong tho

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
Anime is for retards

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Alt Number 3, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Alt Number 3, SadnessWYJ and 2 others
"You’re either with us, or against us"

This is literally a huge trend. If you say anything controversial, normies will want to call you ugly. It's not that personality matters, but it's just normies are so low IQ they deny their principles of "oh looks dont matter that much" whenever they have the chance to use it as an insult.

I've been thinking that if I was a chad, I would post a tiktok saying "why are most women so ugly lmao" just to see virtue signaling cucks be like "Um LoOk AT yOuRsElF" jfl

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, karbo, Deleted member 4671 and 4 others
What a gay fucking world we live in

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 4671

look at that smug bitch at the bottom. swooped in the situation increase her ego.

giving herself the power and putting herself on a pedestal. insane

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and SadnessWYJ
How can soyciety even watch this kind of shit? Trump should ban tiktok combined with anime asap.Plus this whore in the end doesn't even look like female

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444

lol at this fucker being oblivious that he ruined some subhumans life because of chinese cartoons and still asking for signing some online BLM petitions on the same post

piece of shit cunt I would kill him/her irl with a single punch

Anime is NT now, over for anime haters

This is literally a huge trend. If you say anything controversial, normies will want to call you ugly. It's not that personality matters, but it's just normies are so low IQ they deny their principles of "oh looks dont matter that much" whenever they have the chance to use it as an insult.

I've been thinking that if I was a chad, I would post a tiktok saying "why are most women so ugly lmao" just to see virtue signaling cucks be like "Um LoOk AT yOuRsElF" jfl
exactly. even though normies keep rambling about body acceptance and how looks dont matter, when some ugly truecel gets in the news for attempted murder, the first thing normies start making fun of is his appearance, which suddenly becomes socially acceptable because he is objectively a bad person.

every single human places you into a social ladder at first sight, according to how good looking you are
the lower your placement is, the less likely you are able to get away with something without experiencing discrimination

sadly its biological to look down on the inferior

tldr: just suicide if you arent gl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313 and TRNA