Tik-Tok is a blessing for us JB enjoyers

Shycel

Shycel

Gold
My feed is full of JBs (14-18 yos) in revealing clothing dancing suggestively to some vulgar song talking about dicks and pussies. It's kind of disturbing but hot af at the same time.

If I speak i am in big trouble

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tookcel, Nirvana, Surfsup and 4 others
"Enjoyers" yeah she gets pumped by chad while you jerk off to her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nirvana, Sens, JL~ and 6 others
Jbs look like shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28916
Its sad the girls are fine but jesus the dancing is so horrifically bad and cringe i cant get off lol

Aint no way im getting caught like that.

• +1
Reactions: dimorphism
Who even uses tiktok

Who even uses tiktok
There's all sorts of content on there and the algorithm is insanely good at serving up what you want to see. Not long after scrolling you'll prob end up seeing a bunch of funny looksmax videos that look like they come from users here. I wouldn't recommend it though because it's addictive af and destroys your attention span

• Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime

My feed is full of JBs (14-18 yos) in revealing clothing dancing suggestively to some vulgar song talking about dicks and pussies. It's kind of disturbing but hot af at the same time.
It’s crazy how the halo effect from your model profile picture makes your disturbing opinion non chalant

• JFL
Reactions: genzo and LampPostPrime
It’s crazy how the halo effect from your model profile picture makes your disturbing opinion non chalant
Why is it disturbing? I bet virtually all straight men would find these girls hot. They just wouldn't admit it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21244
Why is it disturbing? I bet virtually all straight men would find these girls hot. They just wouldn't admit it.

Jbs look like shit
You enjoy the sighting of a ruffled up gaping hole of an expired roastie that’s been filled up by 20+ men huh? Bitches over 23 are rancid and invisible irl

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme
You enjoy the sighting of a ruffled up gaping hole of an expired roastie that’s been filled up by 20+ men huh? Bitches over 23 are rancid and invisible irl
Autist black and white thinking 🤢