Tiktok and instagram do not represent irl smv

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Mtn+
Unless most of the followers are young college aged NORMAL skinny white girls, then it means jack shit
A bunch of Asians, weird girls, alt women, and blacks who barely represent the irl population means jackshit because in 95% of places you'll barely see any jfl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 30679, Nick.Harte and 4 others
All girls like Chad anyway

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Nick.Harte, BoredPrince, Blackgymmax and 2 others
This why it's best not to have any account 😎

Water
Those luxury foids trigger me everytime I open up the explore page

shut up nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
Tails has niggas fooled and thinking these low dimorphic twink faggots actually mog anything irl lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, SonOfDarkseid, Nick.Harte and 8 others
What's wrong with alt white women

What's wrong with alt white women
Most of them fraud giga hard af, like 10x more than the average foid does, but that’s just from personal experience

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Most of them fraud giga hard af, like 10x more than the average foid does, but that’s just from personal experience

Unless most of the followers are young college aged NORMAL skinny white girls, then it means jack shit
A bunch of Asians, weird girls, alt women, and blacks who barely represent the irl population means jackshit because in 95% of places you'll barely see any jfl
squishy mogs

• +1
Reactions: chadcelmax
Ur white-med halfbreed who is dating a black girl but loves asian girls. What in the world
I am not med and my fiancee is mulatta
Also what do you mean what in the world?

IMG 5620

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
Yes and no

Nichemax groups stick together so you can be a slayer in your circle and have less suceess outside

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, g0op, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
Yes and no

Nichemax groups stick together so you can be a slayer in your circle and have less suceess outside
Just say yes and move on

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme
as I usually say

social media is a minority with a loud voice

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
post a Stacy you recently slayed then

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back