TIKTOK GIRL JUST CONFIRMS THE BLACKPILL (300K LIKES) (worst tiktok blackpill I've ever seen)

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
Screenshot 2022 01 30 01 59 57 54 50ef9f5a0f3fc24b6f0ffc8843167fe4

Hypergamy isn't real bro!
IMG 20220130 021136

Just be confident bro!
IMG 20220130 021117

Girl cries about being approached by someone supposedly uglier than them
IMG 20220130 021209

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, TeraCope54, Yliaster and 19 others
whore detected =

opinion rejected

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: alriodai, Shrek2OnDvD, fjor2096 and 21 others
Btw I like how the creator made a disclaimer saying that she was just joking but then likes all the comments that align with what she was saying. Obviously shes not joking and is just trying to avoid getting hate.

• +1
Reactions: lungorichard, Shrek2OnDvD, ROTTING and 7 others
I liked that tiktok

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fjor2096, turkproducer and Deleted member 5189

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16970, Chadeep, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
I would link the tiktok but I can't because of this fucking gay shitty forum

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096 and ROTTING
fakeup and filters
it’s brutal when their beauty can be wiped from a wet wipe

i would love to see makeup and fillers be banned, and laugh at the 3 psl dogs who suddenly lost their ego

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
I can’t take it anymore

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 14323 and 4 others
Remove everyone of those bitches make up and automatically 85% of the guys they call ugly will MOG them. Modern women’s egos are so incredibly inflated it’s almost impossible to accurately describe it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yliaster, Deleted member 16677, .👽. and 9 others

i would love to see makeup and fillers be banned, and laugh at the 3 psl dogs who suddenly lost their ego

IMG 20220130 022005

Stacy using orbiters for her benefit

Literally called Stacy aswell 💀

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: UglyGod360, stevielake, Shrek2OnDvD and 17 others
Remove everyone of those bitches make up and automatically 85% of the guys they call ugly will MOG them.
Woman who wants to date Chad (ThomStrijdFish)

Woman who wants to date Chadlite (Chadlitefish)
---> wants --->

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360, Deleted member 17291 and Hades
Actions speak louder than words. She’s probably fucked ugly guys @Biggdink

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: alriodai, fogdart, Deleted member 17291 and 2 others
Most girls are disguisting filthy narcissistic whores, this generation is completely cucked ngl

and fuck to all of the disguisting normies that simps and give compliments to girls that make their narcissistic self esteem go up even higher thinking they are good looking and above everyone when most look like shit without make up
Was better 100 years ago when there was actually real men that would not tolerate womans bullshit

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ROTTING, alriodai, Deleted member 16677 and 7 others
Most girls are disguisting filthy narcissistic whores, this generation is completely cucked ngl

and fuck to all of the disguisting normies that simps and give compliments to girls that make their narcissistic self esteem go up even higher thinking they are good looking and above everyone when most look like shit without make up
Was better 100 years ago when there was actually real men
hopefully makeup companies, only fans thots, simps and cucks and whores all drop dead

the world would be a better place

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16677 and Deleted member 16782
Just make yourself look better to not suffer being on the recieving end of this stuff simple

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17217
If you haven’t noticed almost all those bitches are average, high tier, or ugly. Go figure.

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
23052788 CEC1 4D8B 88F0 FCFCC1C60B72

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, wateriswet, Chadeep and 2 others
@Xangsane fuck you and ur retarded morphs nigga ruined all my momentum.

Also @Biggdink thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Xangsane
Screen Shot 2022 01 30 at 104639

Would be typing on this thread rn if male

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 14160
yet foids claim that confidence is attractive, jfl jfl jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, fjor2096, Alt Number 3 and 3 others
Btw I like how the creator made a disclaimer saying that she was just joking but then likes all the comments that align with what she was saying. Obviously shes not joking and is just trying to avoid getting hate.
i see this shit all the time on there. blackpilled tiktoks are always prefaced with a "teehee its just a joke" when its clearly not. jokes are based in truth

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 14160, noodlelover and 1 other person
This is how all women feel.

The only thing is, If you are their looks match and approaching them they will feel insulted and ignore you, because all women believe they are much more attractive than they are.

• +1
Reactions: getra, Deleted member 16677, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
YES I HATE WHEN THEY DO THAT. Whenever the comments don’t go her way “just a joke”. I’m guessing that she got a lot of backlash at first but then her target audience started commenting

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Gaia262, Deleted member 5189 and 1 other person
This is how all women feel.

The only thing is, If you are their looks match and approaching them they will feel insulted and ignore you, because all women believe they are much more attractive than they are.
this is the most brutal part about the whole thing. men are truly diverse in their beliefs. when it comes to women though you best believe that those comments represent the sentiments of every female no matter the race, religion, upbringing, or any factor you can come up with.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ROTTING and noodlelover
6CAE44CD 2DFC 4EFF 95F6 30637B115CA9

what is he approached her @StrangerDanger @Anstrum95

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and StrangerDanger
They think they are above these so-called "ugly guys" when it’s probably just their looksmatch. Girls are so fucking narcy

They think they are above these so-called "ugly guys" when it’s probably just their looksmatch. Girls are so fucking narcy
and to think that every sign points towards the world becoming worse. It’s over for males. They couldn’t even defend themselves in the comments and set this bitch straight

i mean she's trynna get views and likes, she's playing the outrage game, and dumb niggas like you biting the shock bait hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 5189 and MrGlutton
i mean she's trynna get views and likes, she's playing the outrage game, and dumb niggas like you biting the shock bait hard
200.gif

tiktok is bad man

Basic economics. You loosers watch these whores, they inflate their value :p focus on urself

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Niggas are outraged at her because she dont wanna fw niggas she not attracted to :lul::lul::lul:

Fucking aspies. Imagine if u as a guy can get htb and stacies but ppl are mad at u bcus u dont wanna fw fat femcels

Remove everyone of those bitches make up and automatically 85% of the guys they call ugly will MOG them. Modern women’s egos are so incredibly inflated it’s almost impossible to accurately describe it.

The irony in the whole situation is that the very same guys who they call ugly and take for granted are the ones who inflate their egos in the first place lmao.

The reason women advertise their disdain for sub chad guys is because they don't want the guys they actually want (chads) to get the wrong impression,which is why they have to publicize their hatred so that the orbiters know their place and for her to let the chads know that her 🐱 belongs to him.

• +1
Reactions: Hades
Actions speak louder than words. She’s probably fucked ugly guys @Biggdink
Yep.
You can't speak about something unless you've had it before. How are you supposed to know the taste of something you didn't try right :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Looks234