Easy as that

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, aerty, Deleted member 28541 and 11 others
Still looks shite tbh

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
fr, seeing so many mfs frauding while having major failos like bug eyes, big forehead, recessed jaw or some shit, but they get away with brocolli haircut

• +1
Reactions: j05, gigacopecel, aerty and 4 others
Water this is blackops2cel, the truecel poster boy and even he ascends with simple softmaxxes to a point where he could slay. Forum rotters have 0 excuses other than heighr

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
literally me lmao
I just have decent jaw and zygos much more hunterish eyes and smaller lips yet I'M STILL LTN/MTN
like I said in this thread:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arditi and lilxder2
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kingpiin
You forgot chains and "baggy"
anything else I forgot that would help our fellow truecel friends? You as the no1 femalegazemaxxer on the whole .org know a couple secrets I'm sure :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
anything else I forgot that would help our fellow truecel friends? You as the no1 femalegazemaxxer on the whole .org know a couple secrets I'm sure :feelshehe:
Tons of stuff but it's all psychological

As for the aesthetic - all the tiktok stuff is great but you gotta be yourself and be a leader as in, taking the lead in what you wanna do with your own life and not let girl's mind games affect you, or at least show them you know they're playing games - then they'll stop and get embarrassed with themselves. A lot of girls put up a mental block if they feel too ugly around you, especially when they have their other girl friends deluding them. But when you're 1 on 1 with a girl just be normal and let her be herself. The unspoken counts a lot more.

Also - become a master of womanspeak. When they try to influence you or shoot imagery into your head, do the same back. You'll become very good at it over time, almost like a second language. Lastly, just keep standing for your values and passions, don't let any bitch manipulate you because the good ones won't even try to make you an accessory to their life.

Lastly; Adonisssss

• Love it
Reactions: lilxder2

As for the aesthetic - all the tiktok stuff is great but you gotta be yourself and be a leader as in, taking the lead in what you wanna do with your own life and not let girl's mind games affect you, or at least show them you know they're playing games - then they'll stop and get embarrassed with themselves. A lot of girls put up a mental block if they feel too ugly around you, especially when they have their other girl friends deluding them. But when you're 1 on 1 with a girl just be normal and let her be herself. The unspoken counts a lot more.

Also - become a master of womanspeak. When they try to influence you or shoot imagery into your head, do the same back. You'll become very good at it over time, almost like a second language. Lastly, just keep standing for your values and passions, don't let any bitch manipulate you because the good ones won't even try to make you an accessory to their life.

Lastly; Adonisssss

View attachment 2447884
Thanks bhai you are top5 users on this forum ngl 😻

• Love it

Lastly; Adonisssss

View attachment 2447884
So some here's some hints girls drop that are basically impossible to pick up on even for non-autists. This is a general theme as well, they're not all exact.

• I was so bored I just spent all day in my room haha (She wants you to think of her room)
  • I'm going straight to bed (mental imagery of the room again)
  • My neck always hurts / my back always hurts when I wake up in the morning
  • I could never get a dog omg that'd be like having a whole baby
  • (Talking about her platonic housemate) etc etc etc. could go on forever

It's over if:

• You don't see her act different around you or see her anxiety spike (no need to over analyse though)
  • She talks to you about her career progression (girls career progression is a turn off and keep it separate if they're with Chadlites+)
  • She talks about boring films, mainstream news etc (extremely over)
I could go on for days literally. These are just some very brief points but basically, girls giving hints are mostly just them talking in extreme innuendos and hoping you'll pick up on them and make a move. Or hoping they influence you subconsciously. Seeing a girl who's usually outgoing and extroverted go bashful when you're around is another good sign. I consider everything that's through the lens of a woman's psyche as female gaze. The looks/aesthetic part of it is just how to appeal to it the best. But a lot of normies can still be extremely cringe when tiktok maxxed if they've no personality or substance.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, garoupilled_ and lilxder2
But a lot of normies can still be extremely cringe when tiktok maxxed if they've no personality or substance.
What do you reccon is a "good personality"? Is is something specific such as having certain interests, being good at heart or are you referring to your previous post as in being a leader, being able to understand them?

What do you reccon is a "good personality"? Is is something specific such as having certain interests, being good at heart or are you referring to your previous post as in being a leader, being able to understand them?
Being able to understand them and making sure they know you do, but having your own boundaries. Your interests are your interests, so don't fake them. By leading I just mean leading by example, over time it pays dividends. Talk means nothing

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: garoupilled_ and lilxder2
Being able to understand them and making sure they know you do, but having your own boundaries. Your interests are your interests, so don't fake them. By leading I just mean leading by example, over time it pays dividends. Talk means nothing
I'M learning so much right now :oops:

• Woah
the 3rd columbine shooter

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lilxder2 and Seth Walsh
to be honest he looks like 2 point up from the original pic

So some here's some hints girls drop that are basically impossible to pick up on even for non-autists. This is a general theme as well, they're not all exact.

• I was so bored I just spent all day in my room haha (She wants you to think of her room)
  • I'm going straight to bed (mental imagery of the room again)
  • My neck always hurts / my back always hurts when I wake up in the morning
  • I could never get a dog omg that'd be like having a whole baby
  • (Talking about her platonic housemate) etc etc etc. could go on forever

It's over if:

• You don't see her act different around you or see her anxiety spike (no need to over analyse though)
  • She talks to you about her career progression (girls career progression is a turn off and keep it separate if they're with Chadlites+)
  • She talks about boring films, mainstream news etc (extremely over)
I could go on for days literally. These are just some very brief points but basically, girls giving hints are mostly just them talking in extreme innuendos and hoping you'll pick up on them and make a move. Or hoping they influence you subconsciously. Seeing a girl who's usually outgoing and extroverted go bashful when you're around is another good sign. I consider everything that's through the lens of a woman's psyche as female gaze. The looks/aesthetic part of it is just how to appeal to it the best. But a lot of normies can still be extremely cringe when tiktok maxxed if they've no personality or substance.
High iq, do you have any resources where you learned this any further or was it all life experience?

• Love it
I could see blackops2cel slaying JBs with those looks + hes apparently tall too

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2
High iq, do you have any resources where you learned this any further or was it all life experience?
Life experience tbh. There's no real resources other than going through it and learning from your experience. If you're really interested, look at people IRL who are kinda inspiring or popular in social settings and just see what they do and don't do.

I mean, it's amazing how some members here can obsess over male models facial features or their made up "ratings" but what gets you a lot further in life is seeing how others play the corporate game to their advantage, how others you look up to treat others (and why you should follow suit), and just how individuals act.

Understanding everyone you know just a bit more than the next person understands them, is very very beneficial in life. Being blackpilled really brings your gaurd up - which can be used to your advantage, but don't let it make you seem like a cynic in front of others; instead utilise your critical thinking to try and understand others on a deeper level, whether that be to try and find their motivations, intentions, shared interests, or to find out what you can learn from them.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: lilxder2 and garoupilled_