TikTok proves conventional, pretty people are the best

Aesthetics_III

Aesthetics_III

Kraken
Only the best looking and most attractive people rise to the top and maintain their clout which has been great for putting long argued debates to rest.

conventionally attractive > uniquely attractive

people like Vinnie Hacker and Charli D’Amelio show that people prefer normal looking attractive people over alien, unique looking people

2E85236D 2DCF 4A8A 9991 14C2030CE766

5FAD310A 87EE 4C7B A5E0 313940A3FA88

sex appeal > aesthetics

most successful tiktokers are those who have high sex appeal and not insanely high aesthetics

9C29A8FF 2711 468A BC13 3FBBD88AEBF2
96135DC1 4591 437E B514 3A7FD2FD7C96
A0A6D2C6 7DB1 4723 9C41 E4B3887FB794
2B50EE97 09DD 4105 833B ABD65FE63C3B
A2E1285E B6E2 42B4 9A29 0530E66014D3
B3D4ADF2 2FCE 4906 92AE 8D727A59C428

prettyboys > masculine men

unfortunately, most of the bad bitches (18+) are following prettyboys like vinnie hacker 🤷‍♂️

In conclusion, prettyboys are everything and everyone should be prettyboymaxxing as well as building muscle to not look like a twink. Also, striking aliens like O’Pry and Barrett get mogged into virginity by normal looking pretty boys sadly.

Attachments

• CCB4F648-3B52-4583-9793-304554CC9F57.webp
    253.4 KB · Views: 96
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 3270 and 10 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, SubhumanCurrycel, Growth Plate and 6 others
depends what kinda women u like i guess, 18-22/23 or so might like p boys but older women appreciate masculine looking more. men like david gandy will constantly stay in market throughout their lives.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and crosshold
also depends how u age, henry cavil was a p boy slayer and he looks alpha as fuck now so ye

imo mogs all of the dudes u just posted and he was 21 here

Attachments

• mogshard.jpg
    mogshard.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 538
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and bugeye
bs if you don't aim jbs.

no one likes that whore, she's ugly. people are just dumb.

dumb thread tbh ngl

another stupid take but that is to be epexcted from the autists here. Charlie literally blew up and became number one because she was pretty.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heguldus and randomvanish
imo mogs all of the dudes u just posted and he was 21 here

gandys not exactly a tiktoker so how was i supposed to use him as an example

Would you say for appeal the skull/jaw should be masculine but the rest should be fememine/pretty?

op is just another teen incel.
Would you say for appeal the skull/jaw should be masculine but the rest should be fememine/pretty?
he's probably an incel teen so don't even mind asking tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758
Idk about the prettyboy thing maesthetic yes but pretty boys appeal to 13-16 year olds and bisexuals the most

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
just like him
tee3iuj4dupq0fqhozqm

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and randomvanish
Man used Charli D’Amelio as an example lmao. She's the epitome of an average-looking girl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 6723 and 2 others
Man used Charli D’Amelio as an example lmao. She's the epitome of an average-looking girl.
thats the whole point. average pretty girl > unique pretty girl.

Charli damelio isn't conventionally attractive either.

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
Idk about the prettyboy thing maesthetic yes but pretty boys appeal to 13-16 year olds and bisexuals the most
I guess masculine pretty boy is the best for aesthetics/ appeal I don't like the term masc pretty boy tbh so I'd say maestehtic I guess

• +1
Reactions: litaz and SubhumanCurrycel
I kinda disagree. Hexum's look for example is timeless he was attractive then he's attractive now and he will always be attractive in everyone's eyes.
Images 6

• +1
Reactions: litaz, LooksmaxxHopeful, EverythingMaxxer and 2 others
I guess masculine pretty boy is the best for aesthetics/ appeal I don't like the term masc pretty boy tbh so I'd say maestehtic I guess
Yea masc prettyboy is a retarded term

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Phillybeard1996
I kinda disagree. Hexum's look for example is timeless he was attractive then he's attractive now and he will always be attractive in everyone's eyes.
View attachment 1193374

Hexum is a mix between pretty and masculine as well as being conventionally attractive. so yeah i agree. unfortunately, no one knows or talks about him so clearly his looks wasn’t enough. River phoenix gets talked about more and he’s a pretty boy

thats the whole point. average pretty girl > unique pretty girl.
She may be more popular than unique pretty girls, but that doesn't mean much, especially when judging their overall attractiveness.
Only the best looking and most attractive people rise to the top and maintain their clout which has been great for putting long argued debates to rest.
By that logic, Charli D’Amelio > Kate Li because the former has over 42 million followers on insta whereas the latter only has 48K followers.
Even though, objectively speaking, Charli isn't even in the same stratosphere of attractiveness as Kate.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Jason Voorhees and TheEndHasNoEnd
Hexum is a mix between pretty and masculine as well as being conventionally attractive. so yeah i agree. unfortunately, no one knows or talks about him so clearly his looks wasn’t enough. River phoenix gets talked about more and he’s a pretty boy
Would you say jeremy meeks is also masculine and pretty?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Biiyo03
Being talked about more =/= more attractive. If that's the case Ryan Gosling and Adam driver should be psl Gods. Ppl here don't get this but the mass media is very powerful.It can influence individual personal choices and public opinions drastically.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
She may be more popular than unique pretty girls, but that doesn't mean much, especially when judging their overall attractiveness.

By that logic, Charli D’Amelio > Kate Li because the former has over 42 million followers on insta whereas the latter only has 48K followers.
Even though, objectively speaking, Charli isn't even in the same stratosphere of attractiveness as Kate.
You’re viewing this through the eyes of an looksmaxxer. People don’t analyse faces and say “she’s more forward grown shes more attractive.” attractiveness is far less objective for normal people than for us. I agree kate li is more attractive but clearly the more “attainable” and normal look is what people find most attractive.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Gargantuan
Being talked about more =/= more attractive. If that's the case Ryan Gosling and Adam driver should be psl Gods. Ppl here don't get this but the mass media is very powerful.It can influence individual personal choices and public opinions drastically.
it’s a good metric though. Ryan gosling and adam driver aren’t good comparisons since they’re hollywood stars, jon and river were upcoming actors who were killed young and forgotten by the media. I know Hexum only through this site while i’ve seen River Phoenix through this and friends and social media.

Also PSL gods aren’t rated on attractiveness alone. Barrett is a god and girls call him an alien

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
it’s a good metric though. Ryan gosling and adam driver aren’t good comparisons since they’re hollywood stars, jon and river were upcoming actors who were killed young and forgotten by the media. I know Hexum only through this site while i’ve seen River Phoenix through this and friends and social media.

Also PSL gods aren’t rated on attractiveness alone. Barrett is a god and girls call him an alien
Barrett is more of an example of law of averageness pill. If your talking about that then I agree. If you or your features deviate far away from an averaged look of your phenotype, your physical appearance looks worse. It holds true in multiple studies and is a universal quality of attractiveness and for good reason too. This is why people like Barrett,Depoot, Kelly Mittendorf are classed as aliens and have low smv.

• +1
Reactions: DrTony and Aesthetics_III
Op whaat is the wepb file i downloaded it tbh

Brutal hair pill

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, SubhumanCurrycel, EverythingMaxxer and 2 others
hair is crucial to attractiveness, 1 haircut can change how you look entirely.
How people can deny this is absurd.

People bring up Meeks but the thing is, that shaved head is technically HIS best haircut, he looks worse with hair.

A haircut changes your face in a massive way, everyone should strive to find their best one.

Should change it to haircut pill instead of hair pill.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, SubhumanCurrycel, JosephGarrot123 and 1 other person

People bring up Meeks but the thing is, that shaved head is technically HIS best haircut, he looks worse with hair.

A haircut changes your face in a massive way, everyone should strive to find their best one.
People cope with the 8 people in the world that look good bald, but yet they all get appealmogged by a good looking guy with hair since being bald attracts mostly older women not actually the women you want in their prime

Meeks still isn't fully bald, he has a hairline to contour his head which is all he needs but he doesn't look bad clean shaven definitely better with a buzzcut

Copers cope with muh bones, cheekbones but the popular "Just get a haircut bro" fits 99% of the population in terms of being above average

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Heguldus, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
People cope with the 8 people in the world that look good bald, but yet they all get appealmogged by a good looking guy with hair since being bald attracts mostly older women not actually the women you want in their prime

Meeks still isn't fully bald, he has a hairline to contour his head which is all he needs but he doesn't look bad clean shaven definitely better with a buzzcut

Copers cope with muh bones, cheekbones but the popular "Just get a haircut bro" fits 99% of the population in terms of being above average
Couldn’t agree more

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and volcelfatcel
Couldn’t agree more
Beardmaxxing like stubble + a good hair cut and as long as you aren't recessed or have death tier eye areas will always have you as above average.

People also don't realize how big of a looksmax stubble is for men

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and JamesHowlett
Beardmaxxing like stubble + a good hair cut and as long as you aren't recessed or have death tier eye areas will always have you as above average.

People also don't realize how big of a looksmax stubble is for men
Just made a thread of the 3 steps normies can use to become above average (Leanmax, haircut, stubble).

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and volcelfatcel

Should change it to haircut pill instead of hair pill.
true i look worse with short hair, i need medium-long

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett

unfortunately, most of the bad bitches (18+) are following prettyboys like vinnie hacker 🤷‍♂️

In conclusion, prettyboys are everything and everyone should be prettyboymaxxing as well as building muscle to not look like a twink. Also, striking aliens like O’Pry and Barrett get mogged into virginity by normal looking pretty boys sadly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946

conventionally attractive > uniquely attractive

people like Vinnie Hacker and Charli D’Amelio show that people prefer normal looking attractive people over alien, unique looking people

View attachment 1193353
View attachment 1193342

sex appeal > aesthetics

most successful tiktokers are those who have high sex appeal and not insanely high aesthetics

View attachment 1193345View attachment 1193346View attachment 1193347View attachment 1193348View attachment 1193349View attachment 1193350

pretty boys will never beat masc men. theyre literally downgraded versions of white masc chad smh.

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs and SubhumanCurrycel
also, if guys like henry cavill raided the app at the same time as vinnie, he wouldnt have anywhere near the same amount of clout he has now

pretty boys will never beat masc men. theyre literally downgraded versions of white masc chad smh.
also, if guys like henry cavill raided the app at the same time as vinnie, he wouldnt have anywhere near the same amount of clout he has now
“bu-but henry cavil!” yeah if tiktok was full of roasties, but TikTok is full of people who are teens and early 20’s, and they all follow people their own age who are pretty boys not the older, more masc chads.

“bu-but henry cavil!” yeah if tiktok was full of roasties, but TikTok is full of people who are teens and early 20’s, and they all follow people their own age who are pretty boys not the older, more masc chads.
most guys on there arent dudes who look like henry cavill u retard and when it comes to every study of attractiveness, prettyboys are always second to guys like cavill. Even when you run tinder experiments, its the same thing. go run tinder experiments with henry cavill types + gymcel vs pretty boy with abs. itll be a huge mismatch and the henry cavill types will have more sexual proposals. Are you like 15?

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg