TikTok ruined PSL standards, low FWHR narrow skulls > wider dom faces

bladee

bladee

Iron
If you are an endomorph/mesomorph we are being phased out. No longer do women care about wide boned features as much as they care heigh such as wide shoulders, wide skulls and bone structures. Women only want ectomorphs that are tall and lanky with INSANELY ridiculous forward growth.

Im literally a dommasc pretty boy with everything grown to model standards yet since my face/FWHR is wider as a mesomorph face on tinder the only girls that find me attractive are thicker/WIDE faced girls that are slightly overweight and I cannot even get any white bitches or younger women because they assume that I'm literally overweight but I'm literally below my weight BMI they are so disillusioned into wanting skinny boned/narrow face guys

Queer

this is the new ideal, no longer is a wide skull/FWHR necessary though it is jerked off a lot on here. The worst is this fag is not even a standard model

TikTok is literally filtering out the REAL chads in favor of eBoys and soft feminine faggots thanks to Xenoestrogens and soy.

Say goodbye to the old male models, cause they are invisible to these whores on TikTok and tinder who strictly want taller/narrow cuck faced guys
Ripp

Like its 10x more rare to even BE a model with decent face/skull shape now they want strictly skinny faced and forward grown fags for LTRs because COVID made women less into intimidating features on guys and more on "safe/security" feeling guys, therefore FWHR = useless,

It's. Fucking. Over

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hikicel69, fogdart, Deleted member 20891 and 2 others
WE NEED TO GET NUKED ASAP

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: cantbreaktheice, Untrinsic, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
are you insane? Timmy literally has such a wide skull. Marlon has lowish fwhr than him. Nims has a wide skull top
just shut the fuck up retard

• +1
Reactions: Ascendant, babineux, Deleted member 6128 and 10 others
Im low fwhr subhuman. Where stacy?

• JFL
Reactions: edodalic29
That doesn’t apply to the real world, only online since every tik-tok “influencer” frauds to the moon and back
Irl it’s a different ball game

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29, Deleted member 22126 and bladee
are you insane? Timmy literally has such a wide skull. Marlon has lowish fwhr than him. Nims has a wide skull too

He has a short fucking skull that makes it look wide to you, he's still lacking width in several facial key places

JFL if you think having the skull the size of a female is considered "wide"

That doesn’t apply to the real world, only online since every tik-tok “influencer” frauds to the moon and back
Irl it’s a different ball game

this is truth, I get better results from women IRL than on tinder but I'm autistic to approach them/talk smfh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 18301
He has a short fucking skull that makes it look wide to you, he's still lacking width in several facial key places

You didnt even talk about size in your post you mentioned fwhr which has nothing to do with size

• +1
Reactions: Racky, Danish_Retard and edodalic29
As a narrowfacecel with 1.75 fwhr i would love it to be true, but it isnt. 1.9~ Fwhr will always be ideal, unless you have Daemon Targaryen aura is still over for narrowfacedcels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and Deleted member 17244
White guys are feggots

Jesus , this forum gets more retarded by the day .

• +1
Reactions: cutecel and Deleted member 8771
All of the guys you posted have wide faces and high FWHR.

• +1
Reactions: chigoha
Tiktok is a platform dominated by teenagers. We've always known that teenage girls gravitate towards softer features. I don't see evidence that anything has changed much.

View attachment 1896066

this is the new ideal, no longer is a wide skull/FWHR necessary though it is jerked off a lot on here. The worst is this fag is not even a standard model
He does have a wide face. He just has a narrow chin/"bicycle seat" jawline. (I've always thought this guy looks very weird/unharmonious.)

Lollll @fogdart they talking about females not jacking wide faces smhhh and going for pretty boys, meanwhile there are tons of slayers that are doing perfectly fine with a square chin, what're your thoughts on this? Personally I wish I had a wider face lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Racky and fogdart
Lollll @fogdart they talking about females not jacking wide faces smhhh and going for pretty boys, meanwhile there are tons of slayers that are doing perfectly fine with a square chin, what're your thoughts on this? Personally I wish I had a wider face lol.
What OP is saying is cope. The last dude I sent to you has a wide face, but he's a tiktok star - I don't know where he's getting his facts from.

• +1
Reactions: Racky

Looks like a chick in that photo. If I didn’t know who he was I would be beating my meat to both of them

• JFL
Reactions: Schönling
What OP is saying is cope. The last dude I sent to you has a wide face, but he's a tiktok star - I don't know where he's getting his facts from.
LOLL that's what I'm saying smhh

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
why do girls i talk to on tiktok call opry ugly i dont understand