Sköll12
Sieg Heil
- Joined
- Aug 8, 2026
- Posts
- 438
- Reputation
- 400
titel
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
what's the limit for it to become really concerningtitel
early 30swhat's the limit for it to become really concerning
I peaked at kindergartenNever! transcend all limits and lose khhv status on deathbed with nurse
that late??!early 30s
Over for meI’d say 18
you could pull any bitch you want with that post to rep ratioOver for me
This niggayou could pull any bitch you want with that post to rep ratio![]()
I haven’t had a girlfriend since 3rd grade I turned 17 todayOver for me
Happy birthdayI haven’t had a girlfriend since 3rd grade I turned 17 todayhopefully it ends this year
Thank you manHappy birthday
brutalI’d say 18
birthday boy. dwbi WE are all getting a girlfriend this yearI haven’t had a girlfriend since 3rd grade I turned 17 todayhopefully it ends this year
Claim all positive energybirthday boy. dwbi WE are all getting a girlfriend this year![]()
I feel like the best time to lose khh is in elementary school. HH is definitely mandatory before leaving elementary school; kissing should be in high school, and virginity should be before you turn 25. Anything past that is super concerning. I lost my khh in preschool, but I continued doing that stuff all through elementary. I'd definitely be concerned if you're past ten and haven't hugged someone.titel
No bait at allbait
Maybe in some hypersexual fantasyworld you conducted in your head ahahahahhahNo bait at all
Most people start to have sex around 14 so if youre still virgin around 15 something is wrong with your looks
You’re on the internet too much nglNo bait at all
Most people start to have sex around 14 so if youre still virgin around 15 something is wrong with your looks
Nga wtf are you on broNo bait at all
Most people start to have sex around 14 so if youre still virgin around 15 something is wrong with your looks
Maybe in some hypersexual fantasyworld you conducted in your head ahahahahhah
You’re on the internet too much ngl
Holy naive incelsNga wtf are you on bro
Nigga you can’t cherrypick your popular friends. 95% of teenagers are still virgins at 15.Holy naive incels
must have been brutal being so sheltered and having no idea what your peers were up to.
Like four guys in my class had already girlfriends at 14. What do you think they were doing? Going for walks and watching TV?
Nigga you’re just oblivious to the rest of people and then start babbling about “most”Holy naive incels
must have been brutal being so sheltered and having no idea what your peers were up to.
Like four guys in my class had already girlfriends at 14. What do you think they were doing? Going for walks and watching TV?