Tinder can delude normies in thinking that they are goodlooking.

right guy had sports halo + tall

left guy also tall, with outgoing pictures

dude i swear they had 20 matches in 24 hours, i was gonna rope out of depression.
over for this forum then

This is because it's mostly white people on tinder and they judge by white standards. As I've repeated on this forum before you cannot judge an ethnic by eurocentric beauty standards.

There's many gl ethnic people but they're not good looking in white standards thus they'll never do well on tinder
Proof? the aesthetic standards are the same, all of them aren't even white standards.

By look and niche I mean pheno and thugmaxxing/prettyboymaxxing/roidmaxxing etc.

Agreed... PSL is pure face and bone structure but doesn't always translate to real life. I also see guys IRL with good facial structure/PSL who COULD be high SMV if they just lost some fucking weight and didn't look like dorks.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Water. This Somali u used in one of ur tinder experiment destroyed Male models. Smv =/= PSL how many times do I have to say this. ..

View attachment 1221388

Yup this guy looks like a high T badboy I'm sure a lot of women would rather fuck him than some alien looking model guy.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees