Tinder Challenge - Replicate @Niko69 Results

Of course, that not all of them are prime top-tier girls, but probably decent enough and above. He did swipe way more than that, but he didn't change location. Check out his swipe data in the start of his Tinder account in 52 days. @Niko69, what do you have to say in regards to @the BULL calling you out? I think your statistics are legit as how can you fake that? Also, @the BULL, if you don't believe it, then try it yourself than with Maher to replicate galaxy elo as it seems you don't believe in it lol.

zdeht5m9fvx81.jpg

iuqrx4q9fvx81.jpg
What do you not understand? I said that you Just can't swipe on all those girls if you don't change location with a 50 kms radius, not close to possible. I don't even want to argue if all those likes are girls, like good for him. If i was Niko and i had such an exaggerated roster of stacylites that want to bang me i would Simply think i'm a gigachad and not give a fuck about what i think. I'm certainly sure that he's good enough to fuck stacylites. Anyway i already saw enough of maherfishes, there was a 30 Page thread on the other forum with basically an hundrends of chats with stacylites and htb begging for his cock in some days of the acc running, if anything you can try to do It. I don't want to rope lol

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
He doesn't believe in galaxy elo. He's too shocked by it, so he copes lol.
I believe in good looks and numbers, even if you match with all the prime girls of your city that Number would be around 5k in a big city without moving around , which has already been done by people

Here is my speculation on the most optimal steps to take when setting up a tinder account
Get a new number in case your elo is hindered by previous account creations
Immediately buy tinder premium and use a boost even though you will will be given a boost in the first hour after creating your account anyway. (should this double your chances of matches in the first hour or is it just wasted?)
Swipe right on every girl who shows she up as liking you to increase your match amount
Don't spam swipe too much in the beginning because you dont want to be sending likes to girls who wont see your account because it lowers your match percentage, wait until more likes start rolling in then swipe some more.
swipe right on 50-70% of girl so that you aren't just spam swiping and cucking yourself
Move your location to a different part of your country regularly so you get shown to more girls since most wont have their radius that wide

i would prefer to wait a few days to buy gold/premium when it gives you the 50% off offer but I worry that not being able to swipe enough and see who likes you on the first few days may hinder your match count hence your elo?

@Niko69

• Hmm...
What do you not understand? I said that you Just can't swipe on all those girls if you don't change location with a 50 kms radius, not close to possible. I don't even want to argue if all those likes are girls, like good for him. If i was Niko and i had such an exaggerated roster of stacylites that want to bang me i would Simply think i'm a gigachad and not give a fuck about what i think. I'm certainly sure that he's good enough to fuck stacylites. Anyway i already saw enough of maherfishes, there was a 30 Page thread on the other forum with basically an hundrends of chats with stacylites and htb begging for his cock in some days of the acc running, if anything you can try to do It. I don't want to rope lol
Interesting, so @Niko69. What radius did you have it set too? My guess it's max radius than, right? Sounds like this is a Niko answer thing rather than a me thing. I'm not sure what to respond here lol.

I believe in good looks and numbers, even if you match with all the prime girls of your city that Number would be around 5k in a big city without moving around , which has already been done by people
True, but he swiped on lots of people, so probably he did most of Denmark rather than Copenhagen itself.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Here is my speculation on the most optimal steps to take when setting up a tinder account
Get a new number in case your elo is hindered by previous account creations
Immediately buy tinder premium and use a boost even though you will will be given a boost in the first hour after creating your account anyway. (should this double your chances of matches in the first hour or is it just wasted?)
Swipe right on every girl who shows she up as liking you to increase your match amount
Don't spam swipe too much in the beginning because you dont want to be sending likes to girls who wont see your account because it lowers your match percentage, wait until more likes start rolling in then swipe some more.
swipe right on 50-70% of girl so that you aren't just spam swiping and cucking yourself
Move your location to a different part of your country regularly so you get shown to more girls since most wont have their radius that wide

i would prefer to wait a few days to buy gold/premium when it gives you the 50% off offer but I worry that not being able to swipe enough and see who likes you on the first few days may hinder your match count hence your elo?

@Niko69
First of all I would create the account on the optimal time and date (Sunday at 8), verify immediately, get gold with boost immediately, be very active but swipe SELECTIVELY - not all right, reply to the girls straight away to keep engagement up for best outcome

• +1
Reactions: Loki, 6ft4 and Leo69
Interesting, so @Niko69. What radius did you have it set too? My guess it's max radius than, right? Sounds like this is a Niko answer thing rather than a me thing. I'm not sure what to respond here lol.

True, but he swiped on lots of people, so probably he did most of Denmark rather than Copenhagen itself.
Again, no point in getting that many likes when most are far away from you. It's usually 50 kms max or bust. Niko's experience in terms of sex Is as good as Someone with 300 good matches

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RIPPED IRL and Leo69
Again, no point in getting that many likes when most are far away from you. It's usually 50 kms max or bust. Niko's experience in terms of sex Is as good as Someone with 300 good matches
Yeah, his galaxy elo results is a bit interesting as when I sign up on my area. I recognize many of the same profiles, but thousands on end. I'm confused at this point, but galaxy elo has to be real. There's no way that he could of faked that? It's true in regards 50 kms max or bust as meeting people higher in from that range is too much already.

First of all I would create the account on the optimal time and date (Sunday at 8), verify immediately, get gold with boost immediately, be very active but swipe SELECTIVELY - not all right, reply to the girls straight away to keep engagement up for best outcome
Saving this to a notepad document, thank you
Lets say you purchase gold within 5 minutes of making the account, should you use the boost straight away or wait an hour for automatic new account boost to pass?
Also lets say when I create the account I am in a low populated area far from a city, if I use passport feature to the biggest city in my country will i be hindered because I'm using the passport feature or my account should be shown fairly as if it was my actual location?

• Hmm...
Yeah, his galaxy elo results is a bit interesting as when I sign up on my area. I recognize many of the same profiles, but thousands on end. I'm confused at this point, but galaxy elo has to be real. There's no way that he could of faked that? It's true in regards 50 kms max or bust as meeting people higher in from that range is too much already.
he said himself that he swiped in germany and london and USA too so that makes the pool a lot larger than your city. A city like Milano would have only around 10000 girls aged 18-25 on tinder , 25% of those liking you back is around 2.5k matches

Lets say you purchase gold within 5 minutes of making the account, should you use the boost straight away or wait an hour for automatic new account boost to pass?
Also lets say when I create the account I am in a low populated area far from a city, if I use passport feature to the biggest city in my country will i be hindered because I'm using the passport feature or my account should be shown fairly as if it was my actual location?
Me and @Niko69 will be attempting to replicate galaxy elo soon, so we'll see as the last time we did our experiment. It got cooked possibly cause not using Gold on sign up, but who knows what the fate of that account will be. Only time will tell as if the results are blowout. I'll let you know that galaxy elo is indeed potentially possible to be made or indeed purely luck. I do think it's luck, but at the same time. It's possible it's made considering we didn't follow the exact steps in the previous one. It's a tough one really.

• +1
he said himself that he swiped in germany and london and USA too so that makes the pool a lot larger than your city. A city like Milano would have only around 10000 girls aged 18-25 on tinder , 25% of those liking you back is around 2.5k matches
That's true, but he said the majority of his pool was in Denmark his area like 90% I think. I'm not sure, he needs to confirm that.

• +1
Can't answer you on the passport thing as I haven't tested that yet, but as soon as you get your profile set up and verified you should use the boost while you have the noob boost (that's what I did), my Pro tip would be not creating the account in a low population area or try to passport (althought it's risky as I don't know how it will effect your account)

• +1
Reactions: Loki, 6ft4 and Leo69
That's true, but he said the majority of his pool was in Denmark his area like 90% I think. I'm not sure, he needs to confirm that.
denmark has only 5 mill inhabitants. there are like 30-40k prime female tinder accounts in whole nation max

Yup, Swedes that live bear the border and Danes take up ~90% dont know the exact numbers

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Leo69
denmark has only 5 mill inhabitants. there are like 30-40k prime female tinder accounts in whole nation max
He did match have a match ratio of almost 30%. Also, he did mention that at one point many people in Denmark recognized him from his Tinder account, so he really possibly did match with most of Denmark prime girls with some decent ones as can't get them all prime tier for the numbers he got. I wouldn't be surprised cause his match ratio.

He did match have a match ratio of almost 30%. Also, he did mention that at one point many people in Denmark recognized him from his Tinder account, so he really possibly did match with most of Denmark prime girls with some decent ones as can't get them all prime tier for the numbers he got. I wouldn't be surprised cause his match ratio.
0.3 * 40k = 12k likes
seems reasonable. still no point

0.3 * 40k = 12k likes
seems reasonable. still no point
He got 20k+ matches, so probably was more, but yeah I think his results were reasonable and real though. Lol, there is a point I guess in terms of wanting to max out your entire location for choosing and never needing to buy Gold again as you already maximized your entire location.

He got 20k+ matches, so probably was more, but yeah I think his results were reasonable and real though. Lol, there is a point I guess in terms of wanting to max out your entire location for choosing and never needing to buy Gold again as you already maximized your entire location.
so here you go
swipe with maher with platinum in whole denmark and london and see if you can replicate it

so here you go
swipe with maher with platinum in whole denmark and london and see if you can replicate it
You got more experience, so you can try it. Make the Maher pill a reality pill. The ultimate pill of all time lol. It doesn't hurt to try with all the experience you got with Maher and accounts. I will be genuinely surprised if you can mog Niko to the ground. I have problems when signing up too anyways.

• JFL
You got more experience, so you can try it. Make the Maher pill a reality pill. The ultimate pill of all time lol. It doesn't hurt to try with all the experience you got with Maher and accounts. I will be genuinely surprised if you can mog Niko to the ground. I have problems when signing up too anyways.
i don't feel like spending that money for maher lol if @AchooWhalesAreBlue feels like he can post the 100 screens he has of prime girls begging for his cock, that's all that matters at the end of the day

• JFL
Reactions: AchooWhalesAreBlue
i don't feel like spending that money for maher lol if @AchooWhalesAreBlue feels like he can post the 100 screens he has of prime girls begging for his cock, that's all that matters at the end of the day
It's weird how my friend who is Chad couldn't get galaxy elo along with me attempting a experiment a while back someone who was pretty boy Chad looks like Niko, but upgraded in PSL scale with appeal to match in a large populated location with Platinum many months ago did not get galaxy elo. It's tough, which is why I asked you to do it lol.

It's weird how my friend who is Chad couldn't get galaxy elo along with me attempting a experiment a while back someone who was pretty boy Chad looks like Niko, but upgraded in PSL scale with appeal to match in a large populated location with Platinum many months ago did not get galaxy elo. It's tough, which is why I asked you to do it lol.
did they calculate their matches to swipe right ratio?? if it was higher than 50% they would still mog niko no matter the numbers. niko played on a larger than national scale

did they calculate their matches to swipe right ratio?? if it was higher than 50% they would still mog niko no matter the numbers. niko played on a larger than national scale
They didn't calculate as you need to request Tinder for that, but there was clearly something off in the profiles as when you do galaxy elo. You would match back even without requesting Tinder on most people you swipe on, but for some reason on most accounts, even if the looks are so strong like Maher. Most profiles you swipe on do not result in a match since the reason @Niko69 had galaxy elo cause of his lots of amount of selective swiping along with sign up having many likes indicating he won the galaxy elo lottery ticket. We've seen experiments where guys like Maher and other Niko accounts doesn't have that many matches so clearly there is something into play that's on Tinder's side.

They didn't calculate as you need to request Tinder for that, but there was clearly something off in the profiles as when you do galaxy elo. You would match back even without requesting Tinder on most people you swipe on, but for some reason on most accounts, even if the looks are so strong like Maher. Most profiles you swipe on do not result in a match since the reason @Niko69 had galaxy elo cause of his lots of amount of selective swiping along with sign up having many likes indicating he won the galaxy elo lottery ticket. We've seen experiments where guys like Maher and other Niko accounts doesn't have that many matches so clearly there is something into play that's on Tinder's side.
if other niko free accs got 40 - 50 likes on first day it means the acc was still shown
my free maher acc got way more than that with many girls texting him that he's the most gl man ever
that's the only comparison that matters
and your friends should have calculated that shit as you can't compare if you swiped on the 5k - 10k girls of your city vs 180k

Listen Leo

Those Maherfishes I did shook me to my very fucking core

I don’t know who the fuck Niko is but I can tell you this - i’m fairly certain Maher crashed the Bumble app

I got 3,000 matches the first 24h and was getting on average 300-400 messages an hour my phone was going off like I was a celebrity - it was WILD

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Hero of the Imperium and the BULL
Listen Leo

I don’t know who the fuck Niko is but I can tell you this - i’m fairly certain Maher crashed the Bumble app

I got 3,000 matches the first 24h and was getting on average 300-400 messages an hour my phone was going off like I was a celebrity - it was WILD
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: those fucks don't know

• JFL
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: those fucks don't know
LEO GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF

18 YEAR OLD GIRLS WERE OFFERING THREESOMES

SOME GIRLS BEGAN THEIR MESSAGES WITH THEIR ACTUAL ADDRESS

“FACE DOWN ASS UP” Worked Every time

IT WAS A WARZONE

I SAW SO MUCH ASSHOLE AND PUSSY I THOUGHT I WAS ON R/gonewild

if other niko free accs got 40 - 50 likes on first day it means the acc was still shown
my free maher acc got way more than that with many girls texting him that he's the most gl man ever
that's the only comparison that matters
and your friends should have calculated that shit as you can't compare if you swiped on the 5k - 10k girls of your city vs 180k
Yeah, but in his original account it was shown 250+ in the first hour. There is a difference clearly and it's a drastic one. I doubt being paid had the huge factor to do with it based on my experience.
If both people on same elo, then yeah of course Maher should mog. I don't deny that Maher should logically mog Niko, but it's all elo in this sort of thing lol.
I was saying that my friends account were like the free Niko accounts, but with paid, so the results were decent, but nothing incredible. He was Maher vibes as well with the body and sex appeal to match it.

Listen Leo

I believe you, but all I'm saying it's elo, and you said that's Bumble? Damn cause @Nims recently did an experiment with someone like Maher vibes, but not as handsome. Less handsome than my Chad friend, but strong Chadlite I'd say with strong sex appeal, height, and body. Maybe even Chad, but not sure and he got like few likes on Bumble with terrible quality. Tinder quality was good though with decent likes like 40-50 on first day, but then account dropped off quickly. It's all elo based. Maybe you should sign up on Bumble since you got galaxy elo Bumble getting that. It's all elo. Take the elo pill.

Yeah, but in his original account it was shown 250+ in the first hour. There is a difference clearly and it's a drastic one. I doubt being paid had the huge factor to do with it based on my experience.
If both people on same elo, then yeah of course Maher should mog. I don't deny that Maher should logically mog Niko, but it's all elo in this sort of thing lol.
I was saying that my friends account were like the free Niko accounts, but with paid, so the results were decent, but nothing incredible. He was Maher vibes as well with the body and sex appeal to match it.

I believe you, but all I'm saying it's elo, and you said that's Bumble? Damn cause @Nims recently did an experiment with someone like Maher vibes, but not as handsome. Less handsome than my Chad friend, but strong Chadlite I'd say with strong sex appeal, height, and body. Maybe even Chad, but not sure and he got like few likes on Bumble with terrible quality. Tinder quality was good though with decent likes like 40-50 on first day, but then account dropped off quickly. It's all elo based. Maybe you should sign up on Bumble since you got galaxy elo Bumble getting that. It's all elo. Take the elo pill.
Nigger what the fuck are you talking about

I’ve done over 200 Chadfishes

It’s not ELO

Its face

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Leo69 and the BULL
LEO GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF

18 YEAR OLD GIRLS WERE OFFERING THREESOMES

SOME GIRLS BEGAN THEIR MESSAGES WITH THEIR ACTUAL ADDRESS

“FACE DOWN ASS UP” Worked Every time

IT WAS A WARZONE

I SAW SO MUCH ASSHOLE AND PUSSY I THOUGHT I WAS ON R/gonewild
Do you still have those screens
Time to put the copes to rest

• JFL
I’ve done over 200 Chadfishes

It’s not ELO

Its face
Great, I'll send you a masculine Chadlite with Maher vibes for you to do a Bumble fish on. Please be my guess. Based on my experience, I'm cursed with terrible elo clearly as every guy I touch. It's cooked results lmao.

Great, I'll send you a masculine Chadlite with Maher vibes for you to do a Bumble fish on. Please be my guess. Based on my experience, I'm cursed with terrible elo clearly as every guy I touch. It's cooked results lmao.
fuck it, i'm gonna run ONE LAST MAHERFISH in copenaghen tomorrow. i'm gonna keep it running for days, and prepare the most blackpilling compilation this forum has ever seen. time to put the elo copers background copers to rest. this forum is about good looks not matches on tinder

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Leo69 and AchooWhalesAreBlue
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and the BULL
fuck it, i'm gonna run ONE LAST MAHERFISH in copenaghen tomorrow. i'm gonna keep it running for days, and prepare the most blackpilling compilation this forum has ever seen. time to put the elo copers background copers to rest. this forum is about good looks not matches on tinder
Make sure you get galaxy elo on it and mog Niko results to oblivion on Tinder. Might require Gold or Platinum though.

Make sure you get galaxy elo on it and mog Niko results to oblivion on Tinder. Might require Gold or Platinum though.
matches number doesn't matter. i'll show what kind of girls like maher in a normal radius and what do they say to him. no point in setting the range to whole country and swiping with platinum lol

matches number doesn't matter. i'll show what kind of girls like maher in a normal radius and what do they say to him. no point in setting the range to whole country and swiping with platinum lol
Copenhagen, the land of the copers and copes.

Don't cope at Copenhagen, and just go galaxy elo or you using coping in Copenhagen. You don't want to use some coping excuses in Copenhagen.

• JFL
Nikos match rate was around 30%, which is good, but don't be fooled by the sheer number of matches he got. He has no life and swiped hundreds of times a day. Also he mostly swiped in Denmark, and most people who try other chadfish experiments and such put their location to Canada/USA, where you'll get less matches and lower match rates.

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and the BULL
Copenhagen, the land of the copers and copes.

Don't cope at Copenhagen, and just go galaxy elo or you using coping in Copenhagen. You don't want to use some coping excuses in Copenhagen.
nice elaborated response
1000 likes in 1 week is more than enough for "galaxy elo" in a reasonable radius

nice elaborated response
1000 likes in 1 week is more than enough for "galaxy elo" in a reasonable radius
Yeah, get 1000 likes in a week, but how will you see that many likes? Unless you have Bumble cause Tinder caps it at 99+.

Yeah, get 1000 likes in a week, but how will you see that many likes? Unless you have Bumble cause Tinder caps it at 99+.
i'll just swipe, i'm sure most of them will show in matches stack
but then don't rope when queen of copenaghen offers her vagina in a silver plate with candies to him

• JFL
i'll just swipe, i'm sure most of them will show in matches stack
but then don't rope when queen of copenaghen offers her vagina in a silver plate with candies to him
But they limit you to certain amount of swipes per day, so it'll take 2 weeks at least or more to get 1000 matches with the amount of swipes they give you per day. It'll take too long and I don't doubt that for Maher at all. The point is to mog galaxy elo Niko results in number of matches in speed.

But they limit you to certain amount of swipes per day, so it'll take 2 weeks at least or more to get 1000 matches with the amount of swipes they give you per day. It'll take too long and I don't doubt that for Maher at all. The point is to mog galaxy elo Niko results in number of matches in speed.
do you understand that many people could do that by buying many boosts changing location setting the radius high
the battle is on the quality of the matches the responses and all of that in a reasonable radius

do you understand that many people could do that by buying many boosts changing location setting the radius high
the battle is on the quality of the matches the responses and all of that in a reasonable radius
@Niko69 didn't use boost. Only once in the start of the beginning and the second month boost when they offered it again as he had Gold for 2 months. Sounds good than. Get blowout galaxy mogger results to make all the copers at Copenhagen cope to the ground! No more copes at Copenhagen thinking it's elo, but instead we all cope together at once knowing the Maher pill mogs the cope pill.

• JFL
I've been seeing many people do Tinder experiments on here, but not one came close to @Niko69 galaxy elo results. Even people who attempted to use Niko's same photos in the same order did not get his original results. I challenge the entire forum to go attempt to try to come close to Niko's results. Use anyone of your choice with smiles, no smiles, mogger photosets, and to have a chance to mog Niko's results, but I'm positive no one can come close. Can even do Hexum Tinder Experiment as he isn't that known, but will be mogged to oblivion by Niko cause his galaxy elo. Good luck as I highly doubt no one has the lottery ticket to get his galaxy elo like Niko got that one day.
untrue ill link the experiment my man

• Love it