Tinder Challenge - Replicate @Niko69 Results

you phone would explode
The reason Maher has never been single and now has a kid is because every dating app out there has a hit on him. That were the actual Maher to download a dating app, they’d have to kill him or risk their entire server network to go down. Costing them millions per day.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Listen Leo

Those Maherfishes I did shook me to my very fucking core

I don’t know who the fuck Niko is but I can tell you this - i’m fairly certain Maher crashed the Bumble app

I got 3,000 matches the first 24h and was getting on average 300-400 messages an hour my phone was going off like I was a celebrity - it was WILD
i will never perform a mahefish in my entire life until i truly want to end it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AchooWhalesAreBlue and ROTTING
So Niko Is highest appeal male in the world?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: i was talking about First day. If i kept maherfish running he would have matched with the whole city in few days, get uncountable amount of "love of my Life, you're the most handsome etc." First texts from stacylites and htbs.
Only way niko could get better results than maher is because Maher looks too good for tinder. Many women will be skeptical because he looks like a supermodel whereas Niko just looks like your typical good looking guy you can find in many social circles.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Blackgymmax, RIPPED IRL and 1 other person
Only way niko could get better results than maher is because Maher looks too good for tinder. Many women will be skeptical because he looks like a supermodel whereas Niko just looks like your typical good looking guy you can find in many social circles.
lol maher getting 3k matches in a day that shouldnt even be humanly possible. it just cant be man. IT JUST CANT BE

In january i was decently worse looking, and always only used aspie videos. I had boost/premium and in one of the toughest city, i managed to get anywhere between 4 to 5k iirc.So in the span of roughtly One month.
but i was grinding.
In the meantime i deleted the acc didn't knew elo was such a thing, after all, i just even felt too much, girls daily and night asking for intimacy if you know what i mean. Plus i was in an LTR.
and now, i barely can get even half or 1/3 of the results despite looking way better.
Elo is really a thing.
it's why i told day 1 to @Niko69 to never delete his acc.
and since then i deleted an recreated so many accs and it always went downhill.
it doesn"t make sense because nearly every girl i talk to reply to me. And i have a decent ratio of first message and of match/date conversion rate. I don't even want to go on dates, but it was just to assess how many of them ratio wise were willing to meet up within 2-3 messages.
But its less common when the girl asks me to come over late at night, without knowing me. But it happened a bunch of times.

• +1
In january i was decently worse looking, and always only used aspie videos. I had boost/premium and in one of the toughest city, i managed to get anywhere between 4 to 5k iirc.So in the span of roughtly One month.
but i was grinding.
In the meantime i deleted the acc didn't knew elo was such a thing, after all, i just even felt too much, girls daily and night asking for intimacy if you know what i mean. Plus i was in an LTR.
and now, i barely can get even half or 1/3 of the results despite looking way better.
Elo is really a thing.
it doesn"t make sense because nearly every girl i talk to reply to me. And i have a decent ratio of first message and of match/date conversion rate. I don't even want to go on dates, but it was just to assess how many of them ratio wise were willing to meet up within 2-3 messages.
But its less common when the girl asks me to come over late at night, without knowing me. But it happened a bunch of times.
elo pill destroyed me. you have to remake the acc after like months lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
I just avoid tinder at this point. Pointless when i can get an easy life on bumble. But even it is elo ridden but less. Truth is we need hinge here, this is the least tricked app.
When i tried some less famous app, every other like was a match. Says enough

• +1
Yeah, I know that one, and he didn't have galaxy elo considering @Niko69 had faster results in an hour as he got 250+ likes in the first hour or the first few minutes. I don't remember, but was around there. Another elo pill.
but i was grinding.
Elo is really a thing.
Facts, elo pill is literally everything. There is no denying that, which is why I'm not even sure if my experiment with @Niko69 can replicate galaxy elo as it seems like the last time we did it. Galaxy elo wasn't there and I'm not sure if Niko can even replicate or mog his previous account results like he wanted to do in December or January. Exactly, elo is everything, no denying that. That's why using Tinder experiments to compare others isn't really reliable at all since it's so elo based.
Yeah, the whole point of my post was about the elo pill rather than Maher or Niko mog battle cause logically Maher should mog Niko, but it's all cooked and not reliable comparison since Niko has the galaxy elo in his advantage.
I just avoid tinder at this point. Pointless when i can get an easy life on bumble. But even it is elo ridden but less. Truth is we need hinge here, this is the least tricked app.
When i tried some less famous app, every other like was a match. Says enough
Bumble is still cooked elo for me to be honest with you. @Nims recently did an experiment of us using like a muscle Chadlite with strong sex appeal like Maher, but got like few likes and cooked matches in Bumble. Actually was worse than Tinder. Elo is everything, and Hinge elo is cooked too as we saw a cooked muscle normie me, @Nims, and @Niko69 who got blowout, while our guy got few to nothing who mogged him to oblivion, while even @Niko69 hinge did not even get that much or remotely close to his Tinder in any other apps. It was normal elo mostly. Elo is everything and I doubt anyone in this entire forum can crack galaxy elo as it's a chance thing really.

Last edited:
  • +1
Yeah, I know that one, and he didn't have galaxy elo considering @Niko69 had faster results in an hour as he got 250+ likes in the first hour or the first few minutes. I don't remember, but was around there. Another elo pill.

Facts, elo pill is literally everything. There is no denying that, which is why I'm not even sure if my experiment with @Niko69 can replicate galaxy elo as it seems like the last time we did it. Galaxy elo wasn't there and I'm not sure if Niko can even replicate or mog his previous account results like he wanted to do in December or January. Exactly, elo is everything, no denying that. That's why using Tinder experiments to compare others isn't really reliable at all since it's so elo based.

Yeah, the whole point of my post was about the elo pill rather than Maher or Niko mog battle cause logically Maher should mog Niko, but it's all cooked and not reliable comparison since Niko has the galaxy elo in his advantage.

Bumble is still cooked elo for me to be honest with you. @Nims recently did an experiment of us using like a muscle Chadlite with strong sex appeal like Maher, but got like few likes and cooked matches in Bumble. Actually was worse than Tinder. Elo is everything, and Hinge elo is cooked too as we saw a cooked muscle normie me, @Nims, and @Niko69 who got blowout, while our guy got few to nothing who mogged him to oblivion, while even @Niko69 hinge did not even get that much or remotely close to his Tinder in any other apps. It was normal elo mostly. Elo is everything and I doubt anyone in this entire forum can crack galaxy elo as it's a chance thing really.
I suggest trying swipr.

I suggest trying swipr.
Swiping is pointless without galaxy elo as most of your swipes you sent do not result into a match, but goes invisible somehow compared to when galaxy elo when you swipe. They see your profile. Hard to explain, but that's the pattern I saw of galaxy elo and cooked elo. That's pattern I saw anyways. You can try this swiping in your cooked elo account to see what I mean as your match rate % should be much higher with galaxy elo and not be way lower in the cooked elo as it makes it seen as lower since the people aren't even seeing your profile to match with.

• +1
Swiping is pointless without galaxy elo as most of your swipes you sent do not result into a match, but goes invisible somehow compared to when galaxy elo when you swipe. They see your profile. Hard to explain, but that's the pattern I saw of galaxy elo and cooked elo. That's pattern I saw anyways. You can try this swiping in your cooked elo account to see what I mean as your match rate % should be much higher with galaxy elo and not be way lower in the cooked elo as it makes it seen as lower since the people aren't even seeing your profile to match with.
No. No i TOTALLY AGREE. No debate. 0.
There is a code to crack off dating apps, for the most part. Its what sadden me. Thats why i always said but autists here never took me seriously, that tinder isnt real life. Because it usually girls who are not mentally the most sane and totally integrated in good social circles + the elo is just a scam.

What people want more than hearing it from the mouth of white chadlites+ themselves to believe it

• +1
Reactions: Leo69, Niklaus Mikaelson and alriodai
No. No i TOTALLY AGREE. No debate. 0.
There is a code to crack off dating apps, for the most part. Its what sadden me. Thats why i always said but autists here never took me seriously, that tinder isnt real life. Because it usually girls who are not mentally the most sane and totally integrated in good social circles + the elo is just a scam.

What people want more than hearing it from the mouth of white chadlites+ themselves to believe it
Lol, yeah it's because I feel like most guys here aren't in a specific looks level to understand, which is why me and @Niko69 were confident about this galaxy elo looks thing as Tinder clearly isn't real life if your results are bad when you get great responses. I look at the male profiles for competition and it's proof that I highly doubt it's the girls doing the swiping or rejecting especially like you said when you look at the account messages on the cooked elo and responses as you can't cheat elo in that. Only the amount of likes and matches you receive of how much the profile is shown. I don't even know if @Niko69 can replicate galaxy elo as it seems like you said if he deletes his account. It's cooked as it's pure chance lottery ticket. It's brutal. What's so funny people were mentioning Maher and the whole point was of this post was about the elo not about looks as it's clearly elo not looks being the issue.

• +1
Lol, yeah it's because I feel like most guys here aren't in a specific looks level to understand, which is why me and @Niko69 were confident about this galaxy elo looks thing as Tinder clearly isn't real life if your results are bad when you get great responses. I look at the male profiles for competition and it's proof that I highly doubt it's the girls doing the swiping or rejecting especially like you said when you look at the account messages on the cooked elo and responses as you can't cheat elo in that. Only the amount of likes and matches you receive of how much the profile is shown. I don't even know if @Niko69 can replicate galaxy elo as it seems like you said if he deletes his account. It's cooked as it's pure chance lottery ticket. It's brutal. What's so funny people were mentioning Maher and the whole point was of this post was about the elo not about looks as it's clearly elo not looks being the issue.
it's absolutely sure he will do worse because i suspect tinder to save your face with some algo. Never anyone ever managed to get more matches with the same pics than their first time ever. Says enough

• Woah
Reactions: Leo69
it's absolutely sure he will do worse because i suspect tinder to save your face with some algo. Never anyone ever managed to get more matches with the same pics than their first time ever. Says enough
I think people can get more matches same pics than the first time if they shadow ban on arrival or low level of likes, but if you had galaxy elo on the first time, then probably low chance in beating that obviously lol since it's lottery ticket.

• +1
You without a doubt had galaxy elo than. What would you rate yourself in looks in PSL? Similar to Niko or you mog him in PSL?
I mog Niko PSL wise (mostly due to having more robust bones, especially lower third), but not by a lot, I’m far from being the highest PSL guy here. We both fall into the same category, looking very high trust / approachable due to our phenotype plus having no big flaws, which equates to wide appeal

Nice, did you have Gold on sign up, and if you didn't? How many likes did you get in the first 24-48h? That is what determines galaxy elo I'd say.
I didn’t have gold when I signed up, so I couldn’t see likes. It got to 99 likes in like 2-3 hours then it just kept showing 99+

I agree, with free Tinder it's a lot harder to get galaxy elo as you need to swipe a lot to get galaxy elo. I think what causes most people to not get galaxy elo is that most people they swipe on do not see their profile compared to accounts who has galaxy elo. The accounts they swipe on who see their profile has galaxy elo, which as a result causes them to get many likes per day and on sign up.
Tinder’s ELO system is definitely based on these “ghost swipes” - if you swipe right on someone but they doesn’t swipe back on you, you get punished and sent further down in visibility. Swiping right on everyone is the fastest way to nuke your ELO (like far too many men do on Tinder)

Last edited:
  • +1
I mog Niko PSL wise (mostly due to having more robust bones, especially lower third), but not by a lot, I’m far from being the highest PSL guy here. We both fall into the same category, looking very high trust / approachable due to our phenotype plus having no big flaws, which equates to wide appeal

I didn’t have gold when I signed up, so I couldn’t see likes. It got to 99 likes in like 2-3 hours then it just kept showing 99+

Tinder’s ELO system is definitely based on these “ghost swipes” - if you swipe right on someone but they doesn’t swipe back on you, you get punished and sent further down in visibility. Swiping right on everyone is the fastest way to nuke your ELO
That's important for wide appeal and I agree. Having high trust and approachable.

@Niko69, we just cracked something thanks to this thread for galaxy elo. That account we signed up last time wasn't galaxy elo potential clearly as galaxy elo is possible without gold on sign up as shown here. Brutal, but interesting, and nice. Did you do anything or just left the account there on sign up letting it grow? Did you selective swipe and run out of the swipes the moment you signed up?

Exactly, ghost swipes is what most cooked elo accounts get as if you right swipe, and they don't swipe back because they never saw your profile. It makes you punished and sent down further for cooked elo, which is why it's crucial to have galaxy elo to not have this issue.

First of all I would create the account on the optimal time and date (Sunday at 8), verify immediately, get gold with boost immediately, be very active but swipe SELECTIVELY - not all right, reply to the girls straight away to keep engagement up for best outcome
How important is swiping selectively? Also how long do you swipe per day?

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
How important is swiping selectively? Also how long do you swipe per day?
Quite important if you want good Elo, used to swipe whenever I got a message or was on my phone anyways

• +1