Tinder Challenge - Replicate @Niko69 Results

Leo69

Leo69

Equinox
I've been seeing many people do Tinder experiments on here, but not one came close to @Niko69 galaxy elo results. Even people who attempted to use Niko's same photos in the same order did not get his original results. I challenge the entire forum to go attempt to try to come close to Niko's results. Use anyone of your choice with smiles, no smiles, mogger photosets, and to have a chance to mog Niko's results, but I'm positive no one can come close. Can even do Hexum Tinder Experiment as he isn't that known, but will be mogged to oblivion by Niko cause his galaxy elo. Good luck as I highly doubt no one has the lottery ticket to get his galaxy elo like Niko got that one day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Racky, Xangsane and 1 other person
I got 99+ in an hour with Maher. What do you think would happen if i let the acc running

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: hypernormie, justinzayn, Danish_Retard and 5 others
Nigga if I could I wouldn’t be posting in offtopic at 1 AM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, Deleted member 22775, justinzayn and 13 others
I got 99+ in an hour with Maher. What do you think would happen if i let the acc running
Get Gold on it and try to get 20k+ matches or more like Niko did with lots of swiping like he did. Only Gold is possible for galaxy elo it seems like to obtain his results. 99+ is slow as Niko got 250+ likes in few minutes on sign up. I don't remember exactly, but I do know it was the first hour at least. He did use a boost on sign up too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 18776, Deleted member 21620 and 2 others
Get Gold on it and try to get 20k+ matches or more like Niko did with lots of swiping like he did. Only Gold is possible for galaxy elo it seems like to obtain his results. 99+ is slow as Niko got 250+ likes in few minutes on sign up. I don't remember exactly, but I do know it was the first hour at least. He did use a boost on sign up too.
Yeah i'm not spending Money to get that much of a ropefuel
Niko said he got 100 in First day last time i checked
I'm pretty sure Maher would replicate It and get way more sexual convos

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Kingcel32
Yeah i'm not spending Money to get that much of a ropefuel
Niko said he got 100 in a day last time i checked
I'm pretty sure Maher would replicate It and get way more sexual convos
Just get Gold when it's on sale than lol.
Nah, he was getting 500+ a day I think in his area cause he got 250+ in Miami, which is the hardest competition in the entire planet, so that says a lot. I think he got that in the beginning maybe in his area cause he didn't do selective swiping, but after selective swiping. It was a strong increase noticeably for being active while being selective swiping.
I don't believe it till I see it since no one really came close to him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Just get Gold when it's on sale than lol.
Nah, he was getting 500+ a day I think in his area cause he got 250+ in Miami, which is the hardest competition in the entire planet, so that says a lot. I think he got that in the beginning maybe in his area cause he didn't do selective swiping, but after selective swiping. It was a strong increase noticeably for being active while being selective swiping.
I don't believe it till I see it since no one really came close to him.
So Niko Is highest appeal male in the world?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: i was talking about First day. If i kept maherfish running he would have matched with the whole city in few days, get uncountable amount of "love of my Life, you're the most handsome etc." First texts from stacylites and htbs.

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, alriodai, germanlooks and 2 others
So Niko Is highest appeal male in the world?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: i was talking about First day. If i kept maherfish running he would have matched with the whole city in few days, get uncountable amount of "love of my Life, you're the most handsome etc." First texts from stacylites and htbs.
No, 250 likes the first day of I remember correctly as I had the free boost from premium + noob boost

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
For roasties (but also many young women), I've had insane results with Sahib Faber, but for young girls specifically, Rafael Miller did very well:

Tumblr 8860b860f36c2acd869b4e159d3102d9 9bd95f8f 1280
Raf miller 98a3

• +1
Reactions: Racky, Wallenberg, Kingcel32 and 1 other person
It's not the highest appeal male in the world, but it's just taking the piss at Tinder as Galaxy Elo is clearly a luck thing considering the fact that people signed up with Niko's photos and used the same photos in order, but got no where near his results. I doubt everyone here has that luck of galaxy elo it seems like unless they can maybe somehow crack it and replicate it, which I don't see how that would be possible.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
Learn to read
i can read ty. says that you waited discount to purchase gold which means you didn't have gold at the beginning. you need to elaborate your larps better if you want to fool me lol you can fuck around with the other midwits on here

i can read ty. says that you waited discount to purchase gold which means you didn't have gold at the beginning. you need to elaborate your larps better if you want to fool me lol you can fuck around with the other midwits on here
It clearly says after I got the matches i need i didn't see a point in getting gold

It's not the highest appeal male in the world, but it's just taking the piss at Tinder as Galaxy Elo is clearly a luck thing considering the fact that people signed up with Niko's photos and used the same photos in order, but got no where near his results. I doubt everyone here has that luck of galaxy elo it seems like unless they can maybe somehow crack it and replicate it, which I don't see how that would be possible.
it's called swiping in the whole world with an high matches to swipe ratio account. no one location spoofs in the whole world to rack up matches

• Hmm...
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
It clearly says after I got the matches i need i didn't see a point in getting gold
Yeah, once you get 20k+ matches. There is no need reason for it as you got the entire place in your area for years on end to be busy forever if want to it seems lol.

• +1
it's called swiping in the whole world with an high matches to swipe ratio account. no one location spoofs in the whole world to rack up matches
He got most of the matches in his area in Copenhagen. Not sure, but yeah he did get some other matches in other areas, but not compared to his area.

nvm i didn't remember correctly.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Did you do well as in getting 20k+ matches and hundreds of likes per day casually like it's no big deal?
I ran it for a few days, not months, but almost any swipe right was a match and it reached 99+ after a few minutes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
I ran it for a few days, not months, but almost any swipe right was a match and it reached 99+ after a few minutes
Impressive, then you might of been able to get galaxy elo on the account if you got 99+ in a few minutes if you have Gold on it and kept it active. You should attempt it again since maybe you do have the galaxy elo ticket on your hands still. When did you make the experiment?

i still remember when you said that you didn't have gold in the beginning, probably one of your first posts, and when you told me you had 100 likes. why you want to larp as a super gl dude when you're just a regular gl dude, can't you be happy with that
I have never said I'm a super Gl dude, I've always just taken what people said which was HTN which later became 5.25psl by Xangsane (high tier normie/low tier Chadlite)

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: alriodai and Kingcel32
Idk about galaxy elo but I have above 10k matches now on tinder, used gold on an off , currently I dont have it, might get it again when its on sale

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kingcel32, GuyFromSingapore and Leo69
I have never said I'm a super Gl dude, I've always just taken what people said which was HTN which later became 5.25psl by Xangsane (high tier normie/low tier Chadlite)
then why do you think male models wouldn't be able to replicate your results
even if i remember the 100 likes in the first day part not correctly, maher would have still get that with the account still running

• +1
Idk about galaxy elo but I have above 10k matches now on tinder, used gold on an off , currently I dont have it, might get it again when its on sale
How long did it take for you to get 10k matches on Tinder? Did you swipe a lot? That sounds like galaxy elo to me.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, Prettyboy and Niklaus Mikaelson
Impressive, then you might of been able to get galaxy elo on the account if you got 99+ in a few minutes if you have Gold on it and kept it active. You should attempt it again since maybe you do have the galaxy elo ticket on your hands still. When did you make the experiment?
Not gonna put all that effort in a catfish

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Leo69
C1F93D57 CED2 424E A824 921479DE8B8B

Niggas here after running the cute boy pictures all day through all the cool girls until they’ve convinced themselves that no woman will touch them without hunter eyes

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
even if i remember the 100 likes in the first day part not correctly, maher would have still get that with the account still running
Cooked elo like this guy for Maher.

Because i think it's highly up to Elo and how the profile is presented and not purely based on looks

• +1
Reactions: Leo69 and Deleted member 20370
Because i think it's highly up to Elo and how the profile is presented and not purely based on looks
This, and the countless experiments done with your photos on here is proof of that as not a single one came remotely close to your results.

• +1
How long did it take for you to get 10k matches on Tinder? Did you swipe a lot? That sounds like galaxy elo to me.
I believe my current account is around 9 months old? Or so

I had periods when I had gold I would wait for a few hundred likes then swipe right on all of them, after I did that likes would come in the hundreds for the following days

With free tinder it’s a lot harder.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, AscendingHero, Kingcel32 and 2 others
I got 500 likes with @the BULL pics in 10 minutes

Get mogged 🥸

• JFL
Reactions: khvirgin, the BULL, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
Cooked elo like this guy for Maher.

yeah he didn't even change the number lol thing is that at some point you still get shown to the girls and the presentation of the pics may slightly matter as you showcase some wealth and lifestyle but that's it. if you don't hit 100 likes in an hour you can never get "galaxy elo" (aka most girls like you). as for the amount of likes, he paid for boost even on first day and swiped in the whole europe, mistery solved.

• +1
Reactions: Leo69
I believe my current account is around 9 months old? Or so

I had periods when I had gold I would wait for a few hundred likes then swipe right on all of them, after I did that likes would come in the hundreds for the following days

With free tinder it’s a lot harder.
You without a doubt had galaxy elo than. What would you rate yourself in looks in PSL? Similar to Niko or you mog him in PSL?

Nice, did you have Gold on sign up, and if you didn't? How many likes did you get in the first 24-48h? That is what determines galaxy elo I'd say.

I agree, with free Tinder it's a lot harder to get galaxy elo as you need to swipe a lot to get galaxy elo. I think what causes most people to not get galaxy elo is that most people they swipe on do not see their profile compared to accounts who has galaxy elo. The accounts they swipe on who see their profile has galaxy elo, which as a result causes them to get many likes per day and on sign up.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and Niklaus Mikaelson
yeah he didn't even change the number lol thing is that at some point you still get shown to the girls and the presentation of the pics may slightly matter as you showcase some wealth and lifestyle but that's it. if you don't hit 100 likes in an hour you can never get "galaxy elo" (aka most girls like you)
Exactly, this was an elo based thing as he didn't change the number or some technical thing causing him to not get galaxy elo. What determines galaxy elo is the few minutes of sign up as if you don't get many likes in the first hour. Consider the account cooked.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
(y)

• +1
This, and the countless experiments done with your photos on here is proof of that as not a single one came remotely close to your results.
what's the use of getting that many likes anyway
sure it's a nice brag but niko barely fucked more girls than i did

Because you can choose and have a guaranteed hookup within an hour where as if you have less you'll probably not find a good looking girl being DTF within the hour

• +1
Galaxy elo is beyond galaxy life changing. You can be incredibly choosy, have so many options, and respond to girls who message you first with lots of investment, but with cooked elo. You are being desperate matching with people, swiping, and not acting like you with cooked elo. That's true, but it's more about the options and quality you can pick from. It's really life changing.

Because you can choose and have a guaranteed hookup within an hour where as if you have less you'll probably not find a good looking girl being DTF within the hour
you need 100 good matches and you're set up for the year assuming girls actually want to meet you and don't match just because. with the logistics problems the time problems and the fact that you simply don't want to have a date or invite girls at your home every day makes not even possible to fuck all the girls that would want to with that few matches

Galaxy elo is beyond galaxy life changing. You can be incredibly choosy, have so many options, and respond to girls who message you first with lots of investment, but with cooked elo. You are being desperate matching with people, swiping, and not acting like you with cooked elo. That's true, but it's more about the options and quality you can pick from. It's really life changing.
if you aren't gl you can have as many matches as you want and girls still won't meet you
it's nice but at the end of the day you'll manage to meet only a very small percentage of all those girls so it's not actually that life changing

if you aren't gl you can have as many matches as you want and girls still won't meet you
it's nice but at the end of the day you'll manage to meet only a very small percentage of all those girls so it's not actually that life changing
I think galaxy elo is possible if you only hit a certain threshold of looks as the girls need to swipe right on you and combine with galaxy. There might be a decent portion of girls who decide to super like you, which if they do. That means they are interested in you more with investment.
Of course, but it's life changing in the fact that you can be incredibly choosy to find your perfect type in looks along with responding to girls who solely message you first or super like you that gives strong investment, so when you meet up. The interaction should go well compared to someone who doesn't show as much investment. Out of 100 girls who like you, you have to consider how many are your type, and message you first or even super like you. There is so much that goes into play with a small amount like that compared to galaxy elo.

• +1
I think galaxy elo is possible if you only hit a certain threshold of looks as the girls need to swipe right on you and combine with galaxy. There might be a decent portion of girls who decide to super like you, which if they do. That means they are interested in you more with investment.
Of course, but it's life changing in the fact that you can be incredibly choosy to find your perfect type in looks along with responding to girls who solely message you first or super like you that gives strong investment, so when you meet up. The interaction should go well compared to someone who doesn't show as much investment. Out of 100 girls who like you, you have to consider how many are your type, and message you first or even super like you. There is so much that goes into play with a small amount like that compared to galaxy elo.
that has nothing to do with elo
i had plat for a month and i calculated that 15% of the girls i swiped right on matched with me
the others simply weren't interested
so there's no lucking out, the other accs with niko were free so he didn't get that much initial exposure, and they weren't moved to different part of the world

that has nothing to do with elo
i had plat for a month and i calculated that 15% of the girls i swiped right on matched with me
the others simply weren't interested
so there's no lucking out, the other accs with niko were free so he didn't get that much initial exposure, and they weren't moved to different part of the world
Okay, but I highly doubt that the other Niko accounts would of been different if they signed up on his location instead because the likes in the beginning did not increase in a fast speed like he got so many likes in the beginning of sign up. That's what is the determining factor. I also have a friend who is an actual Chad in looks level who I helped setup his the same pattern that Niko recommended, but did not get galaxy elo results. He got good results of course, but nowhere in the thousands or galaxy range at all. This Chad is like 6 PSL tier practically with good appeal with strong body. Something like Maher actually lol. I don't buy it cause we followed the same steps, so explain that.

Okay, but I highly doubt that the other Niko accounts would of been different if they signed up on his location instead because the likes in the beginning did not increase in a fast speed like he got so many likes in the beginning of sign up. That's what is the determining factor. I also have a friend who is an actual Chad in looks level who I helped setup his the same pattern that Niko recommended, but did not get galaxy elo results. He got good results of course, but nowhere in the thousands or galaxy range at all. This Chad is like 6 PSL tier practically with good appeal with strong body. Something like Maher actually lol. I don't buy it cause we followed the same steps, so explain that.
Because he didn't move location
There aren't 20000 prime girls in a 20 kilometer radius no matter where you live

• Hmm...
Because he didn't move location
There aren't 20000 prime girls in a 100 kilometer radius no matter where you live
He lives in a bigger city than Copenhagen, so I'm not sure about that lol. So you are telling me Niko results are a larp? How can they be a larp if the evidence is right there?

He lives in a bigger city than Copenhagen, so I'm not sure about that lol. So you are telling me Niko results are a larp? How can they be a larp if the evidence is right there?
No matter how big It Is Say you have a 50 km radius which Is already big, you don't find 300000 girls to swipe on. Say you live in London, there are 9 million people, only the 2% of that are prime girls, so you have 180000 girls, obv not all of them use tinder, and Niko swiped on waaaay more than that, so It couldn't be possible not even in the biggest city of Europe without changing location to rack up likes Just because.

Last edited:
No matter how big It Is Say you have a 50 km radius which Is already big, you don't find 300000 girls to swipe on. Say you live in London, there are 9 million people, only the 2% of that are prime girls, so you have 90000 girls, obv not all of them use tinder, and Niko swiped on waaaay more than that, so It couldn't be possible not even in the biggest city of Europe without changing location to rack up likes Just because.
Of course, that not all of them are prime top-tier girls, but probably decent enough and above. He did swipe way more than that, but he didn't change location. Most of them were Copenhagen. Sure, some where from other places, but not even close compared to Copenhagen. Check out his swipe data in the start of his Tinder account in 52 days. @Niko69, what do you have to say in regards to @the BULL calling you out? I think your statistics are legit as how can you fake that? Also, @the BULL, if you don't believe it, then try it yourself than with Maher to replicate galaxy elo as it seems you don't believe in it lol.

zdeht5m9fvx81.jpg

iuqrx4q9fvx81.jpg

• +1
Of course, that not all of them are prime top-tier girls, but probably decent enough and above. He did swipe way more than that, but he didn't change location. Check out his swipe data in the start of his Tinder account in 52 days. @Niko69, what do you have to say in regards to @the BULL calling you out? I think your statistics are legit as how can you fake that? Also, @the BULL, if you don't believe it, then try it yourself than with Maher to replicate galaxy elo as it seems you don't believe in it lol.

zdeht5m9fvx81.jpg

iuqrx4q9fvx81.jpg
I honestly don't care much about what he thinks

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and Leo69
I honestly don't care much about what he thinks
He doesn't believe in galaxy elo. He's too shocked by it, so he copes lol.

• +1