Tinder date just left after 7 minutes

You got called out on frauding and didn’t respond properly. She texted a chad who mogs you and went to fuck him. She probably talked behind your back too.
This.

Time to get a wider chin and stop wearing coloured contacts u don't need them

sometime women just do dumb irrational shit

theres not always a reason

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6264
Over for fraudcels
I planned on getting some :(

• So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and TheEndHasNoEnd
Did you wear your 4inch shoes or barefoot?:y'all: @Amnesia and did she ever say anything after you send her the shirtless pic

If you get caught wearing contacts never deny it, just say that you need them for you vision and it's vision corrected coloured contacts.

Also never by cheap contacts with a really bright color as they look fake as fuck.

Solotica Natural Colours and Desio Lenses are the only brands that look very natural, they're also somewhat expensive around 50-80$ but worth it, I've never had someone ask me if im wearing contacts with them on

If you get caught wearing contacts never deny it, just say that you need them for you vision and it's vision corrected coloured contacts.

Also never by cheap contacts with a really bright color as they look fake as fuck.

Solotica Natural Colours and Desio Lenses are the only brands that look very natural, they're also somewhat expensive around 50-80$ but worth it, I've never had someone ask me if im wearing contacts with them on
Which solotica Natural colors are you wearing? I already tried cristal, qurtzo and topazio. They all have this big pupil hole which makes me look like a snake.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
It’s cool dude shit happens

Dismissing personality & banking on your looks gon fuk u over eventually

I had a chick drive 30 min at midnight & the date literally ended in 5 minutes after an argument cause I dickishly told her to drive me somewhere to run an errand

Your looks just gon get u in the door. This whole “chad can get away with anything” ps works for hard 3s at a max

It’s a numbers game. If you think the validation you get justifies u acting condescending then imagine how condescending a woman can be

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: far336, .👽. and Deleted member 13197
Which solotica Natural colors are you wearing? I already tried cristal, qurtzo and topazio. They all have this big pupil hole which makes me look like a snake.
Those colours are way too bright, If you want contacts with a limbal ring choose a less bright colour, Bright colours with a strong limbal ring gives you that snake eye look.

My favorites contacts are

Desio Grey Darker, It's a dark blue/greyish colour with a brownish middle that fades into your pupil hole, looks very realistic, but not dramatic, not noticeable when you're indoors, however when I'm outdoors people usually comment saying they never realised my eye colour was blue.

We match at 3am, she messages first whats up. We chat a bit say I'm drinking to appear NT (even tho Im not drinking or NT) she says she wants to join. She comes over we meet on the street walk into my apartment. We sit on the couch and do a shot, she looks at me and like the first thing she says is "you're very pretty, but you're wearing color contacts."

Being called out so directly I respond yes, and she says that she can tell cause she also wears color contacts. We do another shot, she keeps saying how pretty I look and how GL I am and that I MUST model. She asks where I work I respond, then I get up to get some water from my fridge. And shes on her phone texting for like 2 minutes. She says she actually has to leave but now that she has my number she will hit my up to hang.

She again says how good looking I am, and I say "then why are you leaving !" In a joking way, she doesn't really respond, just small laugh. She says sorry but says again that she will hit ME up. I ask if she wants me to walk her to her car, she says yes and I do. She gets in her car and leaves.

I have no idea what to think from this situation. I don't expect to hear from her again, and I will be ghosted. Thoughts?
She was wanting you to compliment her. You failed. Next time, compliment the lady. Such as, "That looks like a beautiful pussy you have down there." Or, "You have a gorgeous fuckable butt. How about you bounce that bitch on my dick. What up." Or don't be so creepy about it. "I really want to fuck the shit out of you."

• JFL
Reactions: Deusmaximus
This girl just texted me asking why I ghosted her after our last text convo a month ago when she wanted to hang out

• JFL
Reactions: far336 and BrendioEEE
It’s cool dude shit happens

Dismissing personality & banking on your looks gon fuk u over eventually

I had a chick drive 30 min at midnight & the date literally ended in 5 minutes after an argument cause I dickishly told her to drive me somewhere to run an errand

Your looks just gon get u in the door. This whole “chad can get away with anything” ps works for hard 3s at a max

It’s a numbers game. If you think the validation you get justifies u acting condescending then imagine how condescending a woman can be
True my chad fish tyler maher couldnt do chad shit like inviting girls directly over etc. Some even unmatched jfl:y'all:

This girl just texted me asking why I ghosted her after our last text convo a month ago when she wanted to hang out

It's time to bring a conclusion to this story by setting up another date with her @Amnesia