Yo the bliss sea looks good Think I might cop this one too

Everyone can’t be rockstars born 1969 i guess brother
F690DB10 CC54 473F AE95 B33F1FD5065C
92BBBAC7 8A06 4E64 9791 F5FFE66A56CC
EA4B2FF1 A6E7 43D1 8314 F002DA4272B9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., hairyballscel, Fear and 2 others
She got creeped out by your non-NT behavior and the fact that you wear contact lenses- people here who think a girl who went to some dude's place at 3am is gonna leave to fuck some other dude just because he MAY be more attractive than Amnesia is beyond retarded. Also, you are a bitch ass nigga @Amnesia if you let something like this live rent free in your head- you probably have at least 20-30 good experiences for every shitty one. Inject test and stop being such a little ungrateful bitch,bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, Deleted member 4563, Abominari and 3 others
I ask if she wants me to walk her to her car, she says yes and I do. She gets in her car and leaves

Absolutely brutal. She tried to emasculate you with female driving. You should have punched her instead. Females should not drive in the first place. Absolutely disgusting.

• JFL
Reactions: Fear and Deleted member 6403
It's always good getting called GL. I went into the DMV the other day to retake my driver license pic and the cute girl taking it was even like, Wow you look like a model. Nothing beats getting called GL unsolicited IRL
Same thing happened to me. Unironically, I was at the DMV getting a new picture and I smiled for the picture and the girl who took my picture was like 23 and said “you have such a beautiful smile, have you modeled”, I just laughed and left.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
@Amnesia Did you get a response from her in the end?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906
no

I might try one more time in a week haha
should have beat her over the head with a wrench and disposed of her in a lake

any update @Amnesia

any update @Amnesia
i never texted her again since the day after this all went down when i simply said "hope everything is alright and u got home safe"

she ghosted me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: far336, .👽., Lars and 1 other person
What do u wear?

I was wearing Siesta Cloud Blue

But the pair I just bought and havent tried yet are Siesta Bliss Sea

these ones look like shit

these ones look like shit
any suggestions? Ive tried a lot of different brands myself and so far these are the most realistic

• +1
Reactions: yunggod
it was the contacts/the zit line and probably non nt vibes. Not as simple as “chad called” even if it’s indeed true. Somewhere between her arriving and bailing, something else happened.

it was the contacts/the zit line and probably non nt vibes. Not as simple as “chad called” even if it’s indeed true. Somewhere between her arriving and bailing, something else happened.

and thats what will eat at me for the rest of my life

bruh stop being a fucking simp
plenty more fish to fuck,post her pic so we can roast her
it will make u fell better

bruh stop being a fucking simp
plenty more fish to fuck,post her pic so we can roast her
it will make u fell better
he looks like a fucken pussy thin neck and shit body she probably went to fuck @ChadKahn

Post her pic faggot

Sounds like you didn't pass the shit tests and you lack game. You can be the best looking guy in the world, if you lack game, you're best bet is to stick to NT girls

"hope everything is alright and u got home safe"

She ditches you, and you're chasing her and still nice? This is beta behavior (ive done this plenty of times, dnt feel bad)

When I pass shit tests, women go insane for my 3.5psl face. When I don't, they leave in 7minutes and friendzone me. Never been ghosted though, must suck

You got her in your house, things shouldve been smooth sailing from there. The contacts was a shit test, shouldve changed the subject, keep her guessing and starring at your eyes longer

And it sounds like you got more compliments in that single night than I have in my entire life, fuck you :p

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 4612, Deleted member 1338 and 3 others
girls are conditioned to smell genetic inferiority. And you frauding with your contacts made her sceptic, that you actually have good genetics or are just frauding super hard in other areas too.
Legit, chicks prefer 5psl non looksmaxxed looking over 6 psl looksmaxxed looking imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6264
Probably didn't make her feel comfortable enough. Should've made her talk more about herself or try to find common interests/hobbies. Not for long obviously since the idea was clearly to just hookup.
But if looks is all you talk about... that's extremely weird and tells me your conversation was dry/non-interesting. Looks tend to be something you just mention once or twice since looks are kinda... self-explanatory and don't need to be talked about. They are in your face.

This is the whole thing with looksmaxing. It's something you're supposed to do for 2 hours/day max (including exercise) whilst the other 14 productive hours of the day you are supposed to do something else. Work, hobbies, make music, meet friends, travel, watch movies. Whatever u want really.

giphy.gif

this whole thread is funny cos who cares what a random sloot thinks

you're a top 1% chad, she is a dime a dozen tinder whore who meets guys at 3am within the first hour of ever talking to them

she will get dick, yes, but you win in the long term

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Uglybrazilian, Deleted member 6264 and 1 other person
i never texted her again since the day after this all went down when i simply said

she ghosted m
this whole thread is funny cos who cares what a random sloot thinks

you're a top 1% chad, she is a dime a dozen tinder whore who meets guys at 3am within the first hour of ever talking to them

she will get dick, yes, but you win in the long term
Holy shit really hes top 1% and got ghosted? #Lifefuel for subhumans

JBW at it again

the foid wanted blue eyed white chad

not brown eyed frauding blue eyes white chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12150
That whore should be burned alive tbh.

I think it's important to note though, that I was called out this time. But even tho I missed a lay from wearing contacts I have had two girls before tell me because of my beautiful blue eyes is what they liked most about me. One Spanish girl told me straight up that's why she slept with me, shes racist af and finds men with blue eyes as superior. Too bad she never found out I was wearing contacts

So i'm still at a net positive from these blue contacts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: far336, EverythingMattersCel, Eduardo DOV and 7 others
maybe she thinks you're autistic for wearing eye contacts despite being already very attractive.

I'd too be put off If I was with an attractive girl whom felt the need to wear contacts.
This must be it. She probably got the idea your insecure or something

Women despise male looksmaxxi g with a passion
They want a chad who effortlessly rolls debloated out of his bed, ready to run a marathon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, 사랑해요 and Deleted member 6264
I think it's important to note though, that I was called out this time. But even tho I missed a lay from wearing contacts I have had two girls before tell me because of my beautiful blue eyes is what they liked most about me. One Spanish girl told me straight up that's why she slept with me, shes racist af and finds men with blue eyes as superior. Too bad she never found out I was wearing contacts

So i'm still at a net positive from these blue contacts
Do you know if there is a brand that sell natural looking contacts? I would like to try them but I am afraid I will be exposed

Last edited:
Sounds like you didn't pass the shit tests and you lack game. You can be the best looking guy in the world, if you lack game, you're best bet is to stick to NT girls

"hope everything is alright and u got home safe"

She ditches you, and you're chasing her and still nice? This is beta behavior (ive done this plenty of times, dnt feel bad)

When I pass shit tests, women go insane for my 3.5psl face. When I don't, they leave in 7minutes and friendzone me. Never been ghosted though, must suck

You got her in your house, things shouldve been smooth sailing from there. The contacts was a shit test, shouldve changed the subject, keep her guessing and starring at your eyes longer

And it sounds like you got more compliments in that single night than I have in my entire life, fuck you :p
:redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:

this is an outlier jfl.

amnesia claims his dick is 8 inches though, he should stop relying on his pretty fake face and just slay using a picture of his bulge if he wants to avoid getting called out for colored contacts

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Women despise male looksmaxxi g with a passion
They want a chad who effortlessly rolls debloated out of his bed, ready to run a marathon

100%. The quote in my sig from the Mansome documentary sums it up perfectly: "We're not supposed to look like we spend any appreciable time or energy on our appearance. On the other hand, we have to be perfect."

When it comes to male grooming, women generally think only the following is acceptable in order to retain masculinity...
  • Regular haircut
  • Shaving
  • Showers
I do a whole bunch of softmaxxing, but would never reveal any of them to a woman because they expect a man that is born perfect.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
This is why you should get laser surgery to lighten your eyes then you can't be called out by strangers

this will be me if i ever "ascend" - one date with a 4/10 and then she leaves out the bathroom window after 5 mins.

ahahahah it's so fkn over for many men, ropes in all time demand. crazy even the ones that try their best with looksmax won't have any success, another extreme blackpill

She couldn‘t handle the mog

lol I just sent her a shirtless pic saying "it was nice meeting you"

she texted back with eye emoji "helloooo"

she prob doesnt even have my contact saved in her phone and remember who i am

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, gymislife and Deleted member 6264

The resurrection is on.

Maybe she texted a friend your pics and number and that friend reverse image searched and found your psl posts and texted her to GTFO while she was over there.

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 5891, MusicMaxxingMidget and 1 other person
She came over to fuck.

You acted autistic (I mean this in the nicest way possible)

She got weird vibes and left.

It's proof that even if you're model-tier you can still repel girls who would otherwise bone the shit out of you.

Unfortunately, there's no surgery for your personality.

Low T for not drugging her

@brbbrah bro look at these niggers in this thread neglecting NTpill lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
@brbbrah bro look at these niggers in this thread neglecting NTpill lmao
NTpill is so fucken importan bro. JFL at this gay thread tbh more autism
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: ThreadMatters

btw can you share skincare routine and what you do to slow down aging? most 30+ yr olds have wrinkles and shit

She came over to fuck.

You acted autistic (I mean this in the nicest way possible)

She got weird vibes and left.

It's proof that even if you're model-tier you can still repel girls who would otherwise bone the shit out of you.

Unfortunately, there's no surgery for your personality.
this is a one time thing lol. sure it can happen but it is rare,

I guess you gymmaxxed?

Your sensitivity to rejection, is high. I been rejected 500+ times; I HAD TO develop shield for it and make myself emtionally dead in that aspect.
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: far336 and Deleted member 6264

The audacity of these hoes
At least she will get old and worthless
The tables will turn

I been rejected 500+ times; I HAD TO develop shield for it and make myself emtionally dead in that aspect.

As odd as it sounds, I am grateful for the pain of rejection I've experienced.

Being told I wasn’t good enough has fuelled me to the best possible version I can be, and as much as I realised I detest society since the blackpill hit, no longer being bluepilled has truly set me free.

Even in my 30s, I will carry on setting goals to improve and better myself. The ascension never stops.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GreenHat500 and Amnesia
As odd as it sounds, I am grateful for the pain of rejection I've experienced.

Being told I wasn’t good enough has fuelled me to the best possible version I can be, and as much as I realised I detest society since the blackpill came along, no longer being bluepilled has truly set me free.

Even in my 30s, I will carry on setting goals to improve and better myself. The ascension never stops.
ascension past 20's is legit applause worthy.
Since m ost do the oppiste, and fall of a cliff (looks wise) in their 30's.

• +1
Reactions: far336, Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 6264