Tinder/dating apps with no car

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
I'm getting closer and closer to the point where I can get my ass on dating apps, but don't have a car yet and money is gonna be tight because I still got a couple small procedures to pay for too

the city I'm in kinda sucks in terms of foids (I already checked), but surrounding areas got some good ones

is tinder without a car a waste of time? might end up buying some tier 999 fucked up cheap ass ghetto ride that'll probably fall apart within 2 years just to be able to get around

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
i can drive u around bro, no worries. lmk where u live and stuff, i might be able to hook you up with a car as well

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Schönling, Cain, Deleted member 2729 and 4 others
i can drive u around bro, no worries. lmk where u live and stuff, i might be able to hook you up with a car as well
tenor.gif

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, RichardSpencel and curryboy123
Are you at the age where it’s embarrasing to not have a car? When I was 18-19 some girls would come get me in their moms car for a date, but if you’re mid 20’s its looking bad lmao

• +1
Reactions: Cain
Are you at the age where it’s embarrasing to not have a car? When I was 18-19 some girls would come get me in their moms car for a date, but if you’re mid 20’s its looking bad lmao
early 20s yes and I'm embarassed as is

• +1
Reactions: grimy
I have a car and a drivers license but trucel looks sadly

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Cain, grimy and ifyouwannabemylover
  • +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Dont feel bad I didnt even have a license until 21 LMFAO. Just buy that junker bro, a car changes life.
yeah that's probably what it's gonna be

even if I end up trashing it within a year it's gonna be worth it lol

yeah that's probably what it's gonna be

even if I end up trashing it within a year it's gonna be worth it lol
Plus you will literally cuck yourself without one as a lot of valid girls are 15-20 miles a way.

Plus you will literally cuck yourself without one as a lot of valid girls are 15-20 miles a way.
yeah that's the fucking thing

I guess I could use the train in theory but that's so high effort makes me look like a cuck

Get their addy, send an uber their way ???
most of them are probably not gonna give their address out but I could send it to a location nearby I guess, good post +1

• +1
Reactions: Cain and Deleted member 6403
Not having a car has never stopped me from me from getting pussy on Dating apps. Just take a bus or invite them to your place

Not having a car has never stopped me from me from getting pussy on Dating apps. Just take a bus or invite them to your place
are you gigachad?