TINDER EXPERIMENT LANDWHALE OVER 100 MATCHES IN A DAY [MUST SEE!]

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
In 2020 thirst is at an all time high, I literally made this account today in the morning.
These were the results.
Landwhale

WTF10

WTF11

WTF12

Men are literally starving for any pussy they can get in 2020, this is beyond insane.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, Looks234, Deleted member 6401 and 17 others
I can see @Jimsonbobson505 in the matches thirsting for that whale poontang

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Turin, Chadelite and 7 others
Holy shit show us cameron

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3202 and Kenickie
Fuck men in 2020 tbh, only desperate fgts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Deleted member 3202 and 7 others
7D462B78 E806 4B2D 8AEF 762DC4621F91

Is this shrek??

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Chadeep and 10 others
Fuck. This makes me feel dumb for ignoring actual fine bitches.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
LMAO JFL that Chris dude is so fucking thirsty; he also hit up the deformed chick thinking he’ll get pussy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, diggbicc and 2 others
YIKES

• +1
The world we live in is far from being fair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Deleted member 5048 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3328 and Vitruvian
What the actual fuck lmao. Show us Cameron and Alden. Blows my mind any of these dudes would be this desperate, but those two especially look decent from their pics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, .👽. and 3 others
The messages she gets makes it 100000000x more brutal :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Hades and 5 others
Now that I think about it, I feel OP might be bullshitting to try to trigger people.

1. You say she got over 100 matches but it clearly shows 42.

2. You say you made it this morning? The pictures were taken at 8:00pm. I know for a fact you weren't up any earlier than 8:00am, which is 12 hours before then. Yet you're only allowed 100 likes in a 12 hour period. Which is fewer than the number you said you matched with. Even if you misspoke in the title and it was the 42 matches it shows, that's not believable because even most hot girls aren't getting a 42% match rate in one day considering not every dude has gone on the app that day. You could have Tinder Plus which allows unlimited swipes, and then just spent all day swiping, but if that's the case who cares? At that point the experiment doesn't prove anything because she could have like a 5% match rate with only ugly desperate guys. Edit: It looks like you super liked multiple dudes, so you do have tinder plus, which means you could've just spent an absurd amount of time swiping.

3. It took you 21 minutes between you screenshotting her profile pic and you taking multiple screenshots of her matches? Seems fishy.

I think either this experiment has lasted more than a day, you have Tinder Plus and it took a ton of swipe rights of which you targeted dudes she'd be more likely to match with, or you have 2 separate fake profiles and the one with the matches in those screenshots is a Stacyfish. Prove me wrong OP.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Deleted member 3202 and 8 others
Now that I think about it, I feel OP might be bullshitting to try to trigger people.

2. You say you made it this morning? The pictures were taken at 8:00pm. I know for a fact you weren't up any earlier than 8:00am, which is 12 hours before then. Yet you're only allowed 100 likes in a 12 hour period. Which is fewer than the number you said you matched with. Even if you misspoke in the title and it was the 42 matches it shows, that's not believable because even most hot girls aren't getting a 42% match rate in one day considering not every dude has gone on the app that day. You could have Tinder Plus which allows unlimited swipes, and then just spent all day swiping, but if that's the case who cares? At that point the experiment doesn't prove anything because she could have like a 5% match rate with only ugly desperate guys. Edit: It looks like you super liked multiple dudes, so you do have tinder plus, which means you could've just spent an absurd amount of time swiping.

3. It took you 21 minutes between you screenshotting her profile pic and you taking multiple screenshots of her matches? Seems fishy.

I think either this experiment has lasted more than a day, you have Tinder Plus and it took a ton of swipe rights of which you targeted dudes she'd be more likely to match with, or you have 2 separate fake profiles and the one with the matches in those screenshots is a Stacyfish. Prove me wrong OP.
:chad: :chad:

• +1

giphy.gif

• +1
Jesus Christ, we need Hamudis view on this...

• +1

Nice effort but even if op exaggerated, the point is that guys who are significantly above this landwhale's psl are desperate enough to try to have a ONS with her. It doesnt matter so much how many swipes it took to get 40 or 100 matches, because guys on her looks level will never get this many matches after 1000s of swipes. And guys who are 2+ psl points higher shouldn't need to validate a landwhale and beg her for sex. This is what dating has become in the age of social media, and it depresses me every time I think about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Hades and 1 other person
„heyyy, i love your body 😍

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 6129

Mirin bro!

• +1
Nice effort but even if op exaggerated, the point is that guys who are significantly above this landwhale's psl are desperate enough to try to have a ONS with her. It doesnt matter so much how many swipes it took to get 40 or 100 matches, because guys on her looks level will never get this many matches after 1000s of swipes. And guys who are 2+ psl points higher shouldn't need to validate a landwhale and beg her for sex. This is what dating has become in the age of social media, and it depresses me every time I think about it.
Nice underlines and shit but his point was that the entire thing is probably faked

• +1
Nice underlines and shit but his point was that the entire thing is probably faked
Even if it was faked in this case, I've seen enough Landwhale Tinder experiments that show this is what happens

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129, Kenickie and 2 others

tenor.gif

HOOLY FUCK I AM INDEED MIRIN UR 200IQ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and idkagoodusername
Men have it easier I swear :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, diggbicc and Moneymaxxed
The Asian nigga with the scuba goggles :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, diggbicc and Kenickie