Granny is @AcneScars 6.5psl indo Nordic only

• WTF
Reactions: AcneScars
Imagine if she was a white granny :pepefrown:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and volcelfatcel

@AcneScars @volcelfatcel

This is actually true. A year back I conducted an experiment with a few dating apps using a toothless hideous-looking creature in her 40s and guys were bombing her with messages within an hour of the account opening. By the next day, over 20 pages of messages.

But the one thing I noticed, how fast the multitude. This was done in the USA. So most of those guys were black. Obviously.

When a guy joins a dating app and messages a woman, or swipes, his message will be one of the hundreds she received within minutes. You really stand no chance.

Then we have guys that use their cleverness or are unemployed, thus inmates and losers in general. So they'll set up multiple accounts, sock-puppets, and raid new users with messages. Better odds that way. And don't underestimate those losers. Some of them see themselves as a gift to women. So they're not worried about meeting her right away. Just get her hooked first.

Add ones with criminal intent to that stew, ugh, women really shouldn't use dating apps anymore. THEN we have ones seeking fame by doing what this Youtubee did for views and subscribers. Or just for kicks.

Don't forget about the married and unfaithful guys too.

It's over, people. Trust me. We need to enforce laws here. Make it a mandate that all users must pass a criminal background check and provide verifiable documents. This will eliminate catfish from overseas and lower the chance for domestic criminals.

Also, it would be best to require the user to stay updated with these documents and proof of residency/income/criminal background.

I believe in a dating app that will charge men $1,000.00 a pop for membership. Women are free plus are able to make money. For every date she goes on that's a success, from his perspective, she'll earn $100-200. But say she goes on a date and he wants to have sex but she doesn't...ugh...FAILED. She doesn't get paid.

Sounds good, all?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep