Tinder is fucking garbage

Y

YeaImIncel

Banned
It’s just girls looking for validation, I moved to a new city and have 0 friends atm, I’d like to think I’m pretty good looking but idk if I’m being too cocky or not, 120+ matches and it’s ethier I get no replies, I get ghosted, girls never have time to hang out or when I add their snapchat it’s very dry and they seem very disinterested. It’s over :feelswhy: idk what to do

Also weird thing is that 4 girls have thought I was a fake account and idk what that’s supposed to mean

Sorry if this is kind of a shit post, just felt like ranting

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and BrettyBoy
It’s just girls looking for validation, I moved to a new city and have 0 friends atm, I’d like to think I’m pretty good looking but idk if I’m being too cocky or not, 120+ matches and it’s ethier I get no replies, I get ghosted, girls never have time to hang out or when I add their snapchat it’s very dry and they seem very disinterested. It’s over :feelswhy: idk what to do

Also weird thing is that 4 girls have thought I was a fake account and idk what that’s supposed to mean

I have no trouble getting matches and messages with my chadfish profile

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TexasGiantBear and YeaImIncel
i did tinder as a girl, picked an average one from reddit and had like 1200matches in one hour

plenty of socialmedia maxed chads with expensive cars which u are competing against, once these guys set the bar these women arent impressed by average chadlite

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and YeaImIncel
Girls thinking your profile is fake means you’re gl

At least you're getting matches and some replies I got hardly any matches and 3 replies using it for 2 weeks jfl
I'm not gonna be captain save a hoe when these girls turn 30 and are looking to settle down I'll tell you that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and YeaImIncel
You must be decent looking but boring as fuck and autistic personality wise

Just add them on Instagram and send them memes and flirt with them and send them low inhib stories. Like dick pics or snaps of you partying with mates or some normie shit

If you’re having issues looking like that, you must need personality classes bro. ded srs

If you’re having issues looking like that, you must need personality classes bro. ded srs
My personality is literally better than my looks, idk what it is. I’m not shy, I’m not a cuck, I can keep a convo going. Like ik what you guys mean but it’s not that

My personality is literally better than my looks, idk what it is. I’m not shy, I’m not a cuck, I can keep a convo going. Like ik what you guys mean but it’s not that
this is an anomaly case (dedsrs)

• +1
Reactions: YeaImIncel
You must be decent looking but boring as fuck and autistic personality wise

Just add them on Instagram and send them memes and flirt with them and send them low inhib stories. Like dick pics or snaps of you partying with mates or some normie shit
New city no friends, plus yes man I have done all those things, it’s not my personality. Idk what it is, I’m not being delusional ethier, I honestly just don’t know

New city no friends, plus yes man I have done all those things, it’s not my personality. Idk what it is, I’m not being delusional ethier, I honestly just don’t know
Females don't like shy guys with no friends and 0 confidence. Unless you can find a rare autistic girl, it's over

Females don't like shy guys with no friends and 0 confidence. Unless you can find a rare autistic girl, it's over
Dude, I’m confident and not shy, plus how would they know that?

120 matches why are on here . Chad go fuck some girls man

pm pics or larp

Post some of your convos on here man you gotta be saying stupid shit.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: YeaImIncel and Petsmart
He’s keeping for sure
If you read it’s ethier they leave me on seen or when I get their snaps (most of the time) they ghost me and leave on seen lol

If you read it’s ethier they leave me on seen or when I get their snaps (most of the time) they ghost me and leave on seen lol
Prove it show me your tinder 120+ match
Just go out to the club and get laid

You are not male model tier so they're not gonna respond

If you've seen a woman's Tinder or online dating profile, she has hundreds, if not thousands of messages in her inbox at any given time

The chances she will respond to you are astronomically low

it is what it is

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and YeaImIncel

Attachments

• 1BE77765-72C3-4D85-A6FA-6EE74565D73E.jpeg
    1BE77765-72C3-4D85-A6FA-6EE74565D73E.jpeg
    29.7 KB · Views: 26

I've only seen one autistic introverted girl and she was Stacy tier, they're rare tbh

I saw Chad tier guys approach her and she turned them down and clearly wasnt interested

Post what happens before they ghost you, if even you don't get responses there's no hope for me even with hair system and jaw implant

I wish I had 5 matches

I wish I had 120 matches fuck god

U are gl, have u tried Bumble?