Tinder is perfect for pussies like me!

I was chubbier there and my pics were terrible!!!!! They were more ā€œNTā€ but I looked ugly aasf in the pictures
How much bodyfat did you lose? Send me your pics you use on tinder in pvt so maybe i can take them as an example

I was chubbier there and my pics were terrible!!!!! They were more ā€œNTā€ but I looked ugly aasf in the pictures
Suicide fuel. Chadrone can even be overweight and mog 90% of men.
Just lose weight bro!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
If youre not getting 100+ matches a day while being overweight, the gym will not save you. Its OVER

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Growth Plate, tyronelite and Deleted member 10516
How much bodyfat did you lose? Send me your pics you use on tinder in pvt so maybe i can take them as an example
I canā€™t say. Iā€™m 10-15lbs lighter now. Itā€™s just the pics I used that time were terrible like my face looked super bad In all of them I was just excited cause they were professional and I wanted to show them off!

Suicide fuel. Chadrone can even be overweight and mog 90% of men.
Just lose weight bro!
Iā€™m trying shit is hard ! I donā€™t wanna starve again but I may !

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I canā€™t say. Iā€™m 10-15lbs lighter now. Itā€™s just the pics I used that time were terrible like my face looked super bad In all of them I was just excited cause they were professional and I wanted to show them off!
I see, without know the pics you use now i can't say much tbh

BEginners luck.

Once you've been there for a few months, they drastically lower your chance of matching unless you buy their gold bullshit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate, tyronelite and Deleted member 10516
BEginners luck.

Once you've been there for a few months, they drastically lower your chance of matching unless you buy their gold bullshit
Youā€™re not suppose to keep an account after a month. Few weeks tops. Iā€™m on day 10 and still getting shit ton of likes and some matches. Iā€™m not really on there as much since Iā€™m outta locals. But almost every new local account thatā€™s made that I like matches back. Which shows Iā€™m still at the top of the stack after 10 days! Iā€™ve mastered the tinder Elo System. I would share with yā€™all but nah !

• Woah
Reactions: tyronelite
Youā€™re not suppose to keep an account after a month. Few weeks tops. Iā€™m on day 10 and still getting shit ton of likes and some matches. Iā€™m not really on there as much since Iā€™m outta locals. But almost every new local account thatā€™s made that I like matches back. Which shows Iā€™m still at the top of the stack after 10 days! Iā€™ve mastered the tinder Elo System. I would share with yā€™all but nah !
I'm good bro, I'll just go outside

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and Deleted member 10516
So you mastered the algo or you are good looking? I don't understand

• +1
Literally the second I like a new account I get the match In mins, which is odd because like you said the older the account is the father back you go in the stack ! Iā€™ve became a popular user too tho so my account is shown first and prompts the girls to Super like

• Love it
Reactions: sensen
So you mastered the algo or you are good looking? I don't understand
Master the algo and decent looking. If I was chad plus my algo Elo score id have 1000* matches prob

im giga retard irl but op brutally mogs me ngl

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7521 and Deleted member 10516
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7521, Baldingman1998 and gamma
Master the algo and decent looking. If I was chad plus my algo Elo score id have 1000* matches prob
I think its a mix of location and that. Sometimes i did better on tinder but in Japan for example i had 60 or 70 matches first day, in Italy i never reached those numbers in weeks. USA has a bigger hook up culture so makes sense.

• +1
I think its a mix of location and that. Sometimes i did better on tinder but in Japan for example i had 60 or 70 matches first day, in Italy i never reached those numbers in weeks. USA has a bigger hook up culture so makes sense.
Location matters too of course !
I never tried japan lol

God I hate living next to the border.. also @ColdLightskin teach me how to master ELO

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: gamma and tyronelite
God I hate living next to the border.. also @ColdLightskin teach me how to master ELO
Canā€™t lie bro I tried this same shit when I was fat and probably right swiped on 1000s of girls just spamming right swiping everyone and got 60 matches lmao and that was during the beginning of the lockout when tinder was at its peak! Almost every girl was on tinder due to the start of covid !

• +1
Bro honestly I feel like Iā€™m missing out on a lot of girls to even be friends with on tinder ! Like I donā€™t even message any of these girls first ! Again Iā€™m not bragging Iā€™m saying Iā€™m such a pussy
Yā€™all sleeping on this comment ! Itā€™s nothing wrong with making friends !!! Not every match wants to fuck you plus itā€™s cool just talking sometimes! Iā€™m past the thirsty phase.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
apex is shit. Fuk uff, ignored.

• Woah
Even on the matches you want?
Good question ! Yes and no.
If itā€™s one of those top user accounts thatā€™s outta yo league and barely get on the app yeah swipe left! Iā€™ve actually match with a few of them which is crazy. They have 1000s of likes so the chances of them seeing your profile is very slim. Also, they donā€™t use the app much

• +1
I might make a tinder guide but if it doesnā€™t get put in the best of best Iā€™ll rope lol

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
Also swipe left on girls with just ig accounts in their bio
Yeah I been doin that lol I'm about to post my results after swiping for 2 months

• Woah
Yeah I been doin that lol I'm about to post my results after swiping for 2 months
Damn thatā€™s a long time lol. You live in big city ??

Damn thatā€™s a long time lol. You live in big city ??
No my location only has 250K & if i expand I'll only match with canadians.

I just swiped thru random cities all over US

• +1
Italy is good way to measure how good looking you are... High tier normie probably get 7-15 matches.. Chad probably 20-30.. GigaChad 40-50.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 10516
"You look really tall"
Wow it's over

• JFL
Italy is good way to measure how good looking you are... High tier normie probably get 7-15 matches.. Chad probably 20-30.. GigaChad 40-50.
True I might try 24 hours one day in Italy. Iā€™ll do like 2 or 3 cities

Yeah i got like 15 matches first day, i think Im high tier normie tho, idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
Today I got sucked by an Asian milf and then proceeded to go back to the gym so I can finish my workout. After I finished I went to get a massage. First of all my booty was touched and massaged, no homo it felt kinda good! Anyways I got a match on tinder. Anyways just another girl who messaged me hey. I open it and was about to close the app, but peeped her bio and it said she plays apex legendsšŸ˜ anyways I hit her up and we played apex !!! I might be in love already!!!
This post isnā€™t to brag but to say tinder really is another option for niggas like me with bdd, mental issues and shyness! So try tinder !
so the asian milf who sucked you off also plays apex?

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 10516
  • +1
so you guys are also recreating tinder accounts to receive the inital match boost?

do you need a new number for it? feels like i get worse results everytime i do it
Iā€™ve made
The most tinder accounts here easily! I say you gotta wait 2weeks to maybe 1 month sometimes! Iā€™ve tried using my moms number results were the same. If you use a new number/new phone for the first time with good pics and profile thereā€™s no excuse youā€™ll be shown first. Thatā€™s when your looks, pics come into play

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Try 6 or 8 next time. 10 is too late.
6 maybe can find a dinner date.
8 possibly a hookup/fwb
Bro that shit is not in italian culture. In order to pull off that you need to be Chad.

• So Sad
lol, just matched with a friend of my little sister

• Hmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back