Tinder is perfect for pussies like me!

• +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 10516
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
i immediately unmatched when i realized it, awkward, i even name/age frauded :lul: fucking 18 year old dick hungry girls on tinder
My best friends sister and her friend were 16/17 age frauding 18! Gotta be careful tbh!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
You’re not suppose to keep an account after a month. Few weeks tops. I’m on day 10 and still getting shit ton of likes and some matches. I’m not really on there as much since I’m outta locals. But almost every new local account that’s made that I like matches back. Which shows I’m still at the top of the stack after 10 days! I’ve mastered the tinder Elo System. I would share with y’all but nah !
wdym? so i delete and make new acc every few weeks?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044 and Deleted member 7098
Wrong I can debunk your theory. Since y’all keep coping. My profile consists of 1 mirror selfie, two bed room snap chat videos, 1 bed room selfie and 2 actual NT photos, one which has no effect at all except it shows my full body and shows that I’m tall. I’ve had a try hard ass nt profile where every pic was nt and professional no selfies and didn’t get nearly as many matches, because I looked ugly in the pics. Yeah the pics were cool and nt but I looked weird in all the pictures.
Hmm weird. For me you are not chad tbh (no front tho). You just maxed your style and soft Features. But its lifefuel if you reall get so many matches etc, so you dont need to be chad to do good on tinder (like i said in my original answer)

Whats your laycount?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 10516
Hmm weird. For me you are not chad tbh (no front tho). You just maxed your style and soft Features. But its lifefuel if you reall get so many matches etc, so you dont need to be chad to do good on tinder (like i said in my original answer)

Whats your laycount?
I never said I was chad. Plus I’m 30 lbs overweight! I’m literally slaying while being overweight and with a 5 head! Once I correct those 2 things you’ll see 😍😍😍

• +1
Reactions: .👽.

Whats your laycount?
Probably the highest lay count here lmao
34697213 DA0B 4ABA B056 5511A55D31B9

• Woah
They prob say hey. How you go from that to fucking?
Lmao dude you’ll be surprised. Some girls are way more up front. I may make a thread on some of the most upfront girls I’ve encountered. For me bro since I was younger I never asked a girl for nudes or sex! They ask me 🤷🏿‍♂️

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Baldingman1998 and .👽.
Lmao dude you’ll be surprised. Some girls are way more up front. I may make a thread on some of the most upfront girls I’ve encountered. For me bro since I was younger I never asked a girl for nudes or sex! They ask me 🤷🏿‍♂️
Crazy i really cant explain this. Did you share your pics before? Just curious

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 10516
Your results. You are chad in womens eyes appearantly so.. enjoy
Chad doesn’t have to be face only. Yeah my face only is prob htn, but when you add my height, frame, and smv I turn to chad to some women...

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Chad doesn’t have to be face only. Yeah my face only is prob htn, but when you add my height, frame, and smv I turn to chad to some women...
I will just write that im 6ft on my profile then and photoshop some muscles. Whatever it takes boyo

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: gamma, Wallenberg and Deleted member 10516
Me right now :

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 10516
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 10516
Since you get everything handed to you while I ldar and wait for death
I came long way. Once I leanmaxx and get the hairline lowering transplant I’ll show y’all my most subhuman pics of all time !

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
I came long way. Once I leanmaxx and get the hairline lowering transplant I’ll show y’all my most subhuman pics of all time !

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Btw is this you? If Yes then you are high tier normie/ chadlite, still biggest results than i expect from someone of your looks level but lifefuel.
IMG 20210209 215716

• +1
Height?

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 10516 and Deleted member 6512
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Mongrelcel, Yliaster and 2 others
I mean, he is not bad looking, but those numbers in tinder are male model tier
yea hes HTN or chadlight with height etc. but i remember that he was matching with girls 1000000miles away. so kinda frauding there. but he fucked over 100 girls soo... chad

• JFL
I mean, he is not bad looking, but those numbers in tinder are male model tier
Not really. They’re not all local. Plus if I ran an actual model I’d get 1000+ in a week. Y’all just don’t know how to run algo and elo

yea hes HTN or chadlight with height etc. but i remember that he was matching with girls 1000000miles away. so kinda frauding there. but he fucked over 100 girls soo... chad
Wrong. I matched with 100+ girls locally. Then tinder put me on global. No frauding. Let’s see your results 👀

Nigga I’m Tyrone with frame and height. Go look at my frame thread. I shoulder mog most

• +1
Not really. They’re not all local. Plus if I ran an actual model I’d get 1000+ in a week. Y’all just don’t know how to run algo and elo
I read an article that shows what you say now, this guy made 2 profiles, one straight and the other bisexual. First got 23 matches and 2 messages, second one had 16 with 3 messages. However first one basically matched with all the girls he liked while the bisexual one only matched with women, so left swipe all men, plus he decided to like only 1 girl out of 4 to not get picked up by the algo. He had 80 likes by women in the bisex one, so either getting likes bring more likes, left swiping shows you more or both.

• +1
I read an article that shows what you say now, this guy made 2 profiles, one straight and the other bisexual. First got 23 matches and 2 messages, second one had 16 with 3 messages. However first one basically matched with all the girls he liked while the bisexual one only matched with women, so left swipe all men, plus he decided to like only 1 girl out of 4 to not get picked up by the algo. He had 80 likes by women in the bisex one, so either getting likes bring more likes, left swiping shows you more or both.
Left swiping a lot helps
I think

cold lightskin indeed

• JFL
I feel like some of y’all are lowkey hating on me and coming at me for no reason! It’s all good, I may be fat and have a 5 head but I will ascend ! No one can stop me !

Wrong I can debunk your theory. Since y’all keep coping. My profile consists of 1 mirror selfie, two bed room snap chat videos, 1 bed room selfie and 2 actual NT photos, one which has no effect at all except it shows my full body and shows that I’m tall. I’ve had a try hard ass nt profile where every pic was nt and professional no selfies and didn’t get nearly as many matches, because I looked ugly in the pics. Yeah the pics were cool and nt but I looked weird in all the pictures.
if that's u in ur avi then I remember ur Tinder u were statusmaxxing hard.

Nah. The car pic was day 3
Honestly you're lifefuel for this whole forum, you're as average as they come, nothing special about ur looks, not ugly, not GL, just hippie+status+angryface-maxxing. :heart::heart::heart:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Wallenberg, .👽. and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back