Tinder is perfect for pussies like me!

Honestly you're lifefuel for this whole forum, you're as average as they come, nothing special about ur looks, not ugly, not GL, just hippie+status+angryface-maxxing. :heart::heart::heart:
Honestly you're lifefuel for this whole forum, you're as average as they come, nothing special about ur looks, not ugly, not GL, just hippie+status+angryface-maxxing. :heart::heart::heart:
My jaw is far from average.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I disagree average guys don’t have girls calling them cute and simping over them like that. Too each their own but, as a black man I’m not average

• +1
Reactions: Philtrumcel and Wallenberg

My jaw is far from average.
I disagree average guys don’t have girls calling them cute and simping over them like that. Too each their own but, as a black man I’m not average
Bro, don't get triggered by what I said. Face is overrated anyway, but your face is really not GL, but it's not ugly either. You have under-average eye-area but above-average jaw. Overall, your face is 4/10 PSL(normie rating). I think many here will agree with me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, tyronelite, Wallenberg and 1 other person
Bro, don't get triggered by what I said. Face is overrated anyway, but your face is really not GL, but it's not ugly either. You have under-average eye-area but above-average jaw. Overall, your face is 4/10 PSL(normie rating). I think many here will agree with me.
😂😂😂😂 nigga my eye area is not below average stop talking out your ass. I literally made a post earlier and people were saying good eye area. If I was a 4/10 which is below average why do girls call me cute fine and some even think I’m a catfish. You niggas from different countries are weird I’m sorry

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Wallenberg
You just said I was average now below average make your mind up you fucking imbecile

😂😂😂😂 nigga my eye area is not below average stop talking out your ass. I literally made a post earlier and people were saying good eye area. If I was a 4/10 which is below average why do girls call me cute fine and some even think I’m a catfish. You niggas from different countries are weird I’m sorry
You just said I was average now below average make your mind up you fucking imbecile
Shame you're this insecure, foids will smell it a mile away IRL.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yerico7 and tyronelite
Today I got sucked by an Asian milf and then proceeded to go back to the gym so I can finish my workout. After I finished I went to get a massage. First of all my booty was touched and massaged, no homo it felt kinda good! Anyways I got a match on tinder. Anyways just another girl who messaged me hey. I open it and was about to close the app, but peeped her bio and it said she plays apex legends😍 anyways I hit her up and we played apex !!! I might be in love already!!!
This post isn’t to brag but to say tinder really is another option for niggas like me with bdd, mental issues and shyness! So try tinder !

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
Shame you're this insecure, foids will smell it a mile away IRL.
No you don’t know what you’re talking about. My lower 3rd is way above average. My eye are is average at worst. Some say it’s good. Very min uee, pct and good shape... People like you who virgins are clueless and make shit up 🤷🏿‍♂️

No you don’t know what you’re talking about. My lower 3rd is way above average. My eye are is average at worst. Some say it’s good. Very min uee, pct and good shape... People like you who virgins are clueless and make shit up 🤷🏿‍♂️
Okay, lower your cortisol, bitch.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: tyronelite and Deleted member 3043
  • Hmm...
He posted them in another thread

You are not a 4/10 wtf, htn at least, higher IRL
Honestly I think I’m just a unconventional asf bro! Due to me being so many phenos I have a kinda weird look that may appeal some and out of others. I’ve gotten before that I look exotic and unique or wtv but I feel like a 4/10 is too low! Especially if you rate me as a black guy !

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
10516.jpg

• Woah
Honestly I think I’m just a unconventional asf bro! Due to me being so many phenos I have a kinda weird look that may appeal some and out of others. I’ve gotten before that I look exotic and unique or wtv but I feel like a 4/10 is too low! Especially if you rate me as a black guy !
all i will say is : i'm indifferent now to women. all this headhache, while it rely on things you have mostly no power into. while women on themselves are not fulfilling in any form or shape beside the coit - cope if you deny and say it's good for talking with, you do talk with them as a male, on others subjects than sex and carry on because subconsciously you know it's a female and it's dopamine fuel, that's it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 10516
Lol. His SMV is better than average. I don't care nor know about PSL so I can't comment on that. Some of you guys are sometimes delusional here.

• JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, antiantifa and Deleted member 10516
Lol. His SMV is better than average. I don't care nor know about PSL so I can't comment on that. Some of you guys are sometimes delusional here.
"I don't care nor know about PSL"

1612797108626-png.973536

You know what, I've been way too easy on OP. He's under 4 PSL, he's barely reaching 3 PSL facially-wise.

And PSL rating is closer to female rating than anything else. Females don't rate higher than 8/10 and put most men into 3/10.

His pictures look high quality, he gives off high-status vibes, he looks like he has his own style and he looks confident in his pictures, this already puts him above most men on Tinder.

• JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
How is it going op?

1612797108626-png.973536

You know what, I've been way too easy on OP. He's under 4 PSL, he's barely reaching 3 PSL facially-wise.

And PSL rating is closer to female rating than anything else. Females don't rate higher than 8/10 and put most men into 3/10.

His pictures look high quality, he gives off high-status vibes, he looks like he has his own style and he looks confident in his pictures, this already puts him above most men on Tinder.
you forgot me lol

im 17 and I live in mexico since I was a kid should I try tinder ? im buff and shredded

You look White so maybe it can work but you need better pics cause here you look like the fucking Joker
yep I got that joker face, im German norwegian but I live in mexico since I was a kid cuz is cheaper and my mom likes mexico

yep I got that joker face, im German norwegian but I live in mexico since I was a kid cuz is cheaper and my mom likes mexico
Take better pics then

well yep that pic is are but how do u rate me ? honestly
normie. Your eye area is good but everything else there's no harmony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
I got the hunter eyes but my lower third and nose are not in harmony, 5 psl ?
Nah more like 4 PSL. You have a weird nose shape for your phenotype & lips are small & oddly shaped.

I can't even see your jaw from those two angles. Take normal pics for a proper rating

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 6512
Nah more like 4 PSL. You have a weird nose shape for your phenotype & lips are small & oddly shaped.

I can't even see your jaw from those two angles. Take normal pics for a proper rating
whats my phenotype ?

Midface looks long too and mouth looks weird

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Whenever someone posts a thread with the "LifeFuel" prefix, it turns out to be suifuel to me.

1612797108626-png.973536

Apart from Amnesia, who's the second guy rated 6 PSL?

F for that guy from Alaska

Wait That low

pic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back