Tinder matches

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
The more matches you’ve got the more likely you’ll be liked, right?

If that’s true, you gotta have a good start or you’ll never get many matches? Or the quantity of your likes / matches will still improve if you upload a far better pic than your initial one?

I never used tinder, but must suck you see that girl who can be ur dream girl living close to you and ur guys didnt match.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Kade, bonesoverblood and 1 other person
Look up Tinder ELO algorithm and look at reddit threads on TRP

Found out that even with frauding or chadfishing, you still get a pretty low response rate. Yeah, some of those matches will message you first, but after some lines, if you ask for their numbers, they usually tend to give you an ig and that's kinda where it stops, because the whole ig thing is gigavalidation for an attention whore. Numbers game, tbh, you might be able to pull some decent looking foids through this.

• +1
Reactions: Kade, IndianJock, LowTierNormie and 3 others
Found out that even with frauding or chadfishing, you still get a pretty low response rate. Yeah, some of those matches will message you first, but after some lines, if you ask for their numbers, they usually tend to give you an ig and that's kinda where it stops, because the whole ig thing is gigavalidation for an attention whore. Numbers game, tbh, you might be able to pull some decent looking foids through this.

Do you ever made chadfishing? I googled but lots been deleted, it seems interesting

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadPeerReview
I love tinder tbh

Do you ever made chadfishing? I googled but lots been deleted, it seems interesting
only once, don't have proof anymore (inb4 huge larp), but you can try it yourself with a local Chad(lite) and see, can't say it wasn't fun

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
Fuck Tinder banned my account

• So Sad
only once, don't have proof anymore (inb4 huge larp), but you can try it yourself with a local Chad(lite) and see, can't say it wasn't fun

I dont even had a cellphone right now, but it seems very good. You are experienced... a chadlite will get how much matches in a day?

I dont even had a cellphone right now, but it seems very good. You are experienced... a chadlite will get how much matches in a day?
35 matches the first 1-2 hours, algorithm will boost him like crazy. Try the "6'4 but I don't see how that matters to you lmao superficial" in your bio and you're guaranteed a couple more slays just by height standards. Also, make a tinder profile using a friend's phone number, not yours, because if you'll get banned, you wouldn't be able to make a new tinder without buying a new sim card.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IndianJock, noped and mitodrake
Same tbh. Besides I find that professional photos are obligatory for getting lots of matches. Time to discard my iPhone camera and professionalphotomaxx ngl

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Zeta ascended, autistic_tendencies and 3 others
I will get zero matches on tinder and get my profile banned for being harassment to the woman who have to touch my picture and swipe left

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael, justanothergymcell, I'mme and 5 others
Tinderwomen is 90% girls that are there for attention/laughs/no intention to meetup at all. And a large part with insane standards that will only consider anything if the guy they are talking to is 2PSL above them and carrying the conversation completely (never gonna happen).

The girls that you want are the 10% that never really used it before and want to try it out. They only tend to be on tinder for 1-2 weeks at most after which they either turn into those same 90% or delete the app. Almost all of my dates have been with girls like this.

Tinder stops showing you to profiles after 1 week, crippling the amount of matches you get. What I generally do is delete my account and reinstall every 2 weeks for the beginner boost. It also allows you to easily see which girls are a waste of time if you come across their profiles or match them again, so you can focus on the new girls you are seeing/matching.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, IndianJock, Deleted member 3202 and 4 others
Tinderwomen is 90% girls that are there for attention/laughs/no intention to meetup at all. And a large part with insane standards that will only consider anything if the guy they are talking to is 2PSL above them and carrying the conversation completely (never gonna happen).

The girls that you want are the 10% that never really used it before and want to try it out. They only tend to be on tinder for 1-2 weeks at most after which they either turn into those same 90% or delete the app. Almost all of my dates have been with girls like this.

Tinder stops showing you to profiles after 1 week, crippling the amount of matches you get. What I generally do is delete my account and reinstall every 2 weeks for the beginner boost. It also allows you to easily see which girls are a waste of time if you come across their profiles or match them again, so you can focus on the new girls you are seeing/matching.
Tbh I’m also only using tinder for attention + validation/ as a test of my looksmaxing progress. Realistically speaking I don’t really hope to meet up with tinder hoes irl (ofc it’d be nice if one really wants my dick).

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Deleted member 3202
Fuck i can't wait to move to europe and fuck european sluts my country is too damn conservative i can't use my height and body halo

A fucking north african shithole. There's no hookup culture where i live so my height a'd body are rotting and wasted here i can't wait till i move and ravage euro pussy

• JFL
Reactions: IndianJock
A fucking north african shithole. There's no hookup culture where i live so my height a'd body are rotting and wasted here i can't wait till i move and ravage euro pussy
At least where I live (Western Europe) cold approaching or hooking up with strangers is not really a thing tbh. It probably only works when you’re extremely gl.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Zeta ascended, HighTGymcel and 2 others
At least where I live (Western Europe) cold approaching or hooking up with strangers is not really a thing tbh. It probably only works when you’re extremely gl.
I really can't wait to move out tbh. I have the height a'd the body for ONS. But there's no degenerate sluts where i live.

I really can't wait to move out tbh. I have the height a'd the body for ONS. But there's no degenerate sluts where i live.
Tbh living in a conservative country is not bad for non chad guys. Hook up culture sounds cool but it’s a winner takes all game. If you’re not the top 5% you get nothing (or just the breadcrumbs from Chad’s table).

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Zeta ascended, I'mme and 3 others
Tbh living in a conservative country is not bad for non chad guys. Hook up culture sounds cool but it’s a winner takes all game. If you’re not the top 5% you get nothing (or just the breadcrumbs from Chad’s table).
Yeah but still. It's a forced dry spell on many decent looking dudes. Most women here don't sleep with guys before marriage or at least outsode a very long term relationship. I want to have fun tbh.

Yeah but still. It's a forced dry spell on many decent looking dudes. Most women here don't sleep with guys before marriage or at least outsode a very long term relationship. I want to have fun tbh.
I can relate to you. Deep down I know the reason why I (and many more other non chad dudes) hate sluts and hook up culture is because I can’t benefit much from it due to my non chad looks, not because I’m really against it morally. That said it’s still a torture if you’re living in the center of degeneracy and can’t be the major player.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Zeta ascended, I'mme and 4 others
I wonder is it cringy to go with Facebook route and leave Tinder? This week I added a bunch of girls from my city and 80% added me to friends.. is it cringy to just slide to their DMS? I don't even know what to say to them..What line to use? at least on Tinder you know that you are using that app to hook up but Facebook..?

I wonder is it cringy to go with Facebook route and leave Tinder? This week I added a bunch of girls from my city and 80% added me to friends.. is it cringy to just slide to their DMS? I don't even know what to say to them..What line to use? at least on Tinder you know that you are using that app to hook up but Facebook..?
YES

Most women here don't sleep with guys before marriage or at least outsode a very long term relationship..
Habibi :love::love:

It's too bad most of the women in north africa are simply too brown to bare my children ;(

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and EthnicelAscension

where are you from ?

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Nrrr15
idk man, it's over regardless.
Chad uses pics he accidentally took when he dropped his phone and gets millions of matches, meanwhile the average normie matches 2 landwhales with professional pictures.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justanothergymcell, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and CristianT
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 3202, EthnicelAscension and 3 others
This. I got many matches with my own pics (4PSL, maybe 4'5 PSL in frauded pics, average height), but a lot of girls didn't answer or barely put any effort into the conversation. Matches mean nothing, only dates do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, IndianJock and DarkTriadPeerReview
how do i cope with the idea that friends might see my tinder profile?

I was straight up showing my tinder to my friends and laughing with them while sending random messages and never talking to those matches again, don't stress it, bro

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Ethnicope and IndianJock
Yep. Even with Miro now JFL

• +1
I was straight up showing my tinder to my friends and laughing with them while sending random messages and never talking to those matches again, don't stress it, bro
just be outgoing theory

• +1
It depends. Sometimes it's hard to set dates and sometimes you get girls like this: Screenshot 20200105 023220  01
The key is to try and set dates or hookups as fast as possible

I never used tinder, but must suck you see that girl who can be ur dream girl living close to you and ur guys didnt match.
not really when you see 5 of them per day swiping.

I just read the main top 2 reason women use Tinder are:
1. Boredom
2. To feel better/ validation.

Aka, time waisters.
Therefore it's probably best strategy to go for meetup quickly. To weed out these 2 types of women

• +1
Reactions: Gren, CristianT and Deleted member 616
I just read the main top 2 reason women use Tinder are:
1. Boredom
2. To feel better/ validation.

Aka, time waisters.
Therefore it's probably best strategy to go for meetup quickly. To weed out these 2 types of women
High IQ as always

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga
You don't need to cope with that.
Stop hiding that you want and are open for sex, with women. Sexual wants = healthy.
Your friends should actually be helping, if they can, and not be a fucking cockblock factor.
I had plenty friends in the past that were cockblocks, fucking assholes when they did it intentionally

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope
You don't need to cope with that.
Stop hiding that you want and are open for sex, with women. Sexual wants = healthy.
Your friends should actually be helping, if they can, and not be a fucking cockblock factor.
I had plenty friends in the past that were cockblocks, fucking assholes when they did it intentionally
i think cockblocking for no reason is a very good indicator they are not friends, thanks

Only for gigachad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and DarkTriadPeerReview