TINDER rating results thread! GTFIN

I was in good mood today so I didn't care much. If I got it last week I'd end it ngl :lul:
Thank god for her being busy yesterday💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Oberyn
Get her to rate me
BA5E9D36 D7F8 4DDD B894 6C00BFEB2C2F

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, tyronelite, alriodai and 1 other person
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Loki, currylightskin, BoneDensity and 1 other person
If you are with her right now ask her real quick at which point she would have sex with someone?
Above a 6? Above a 7?etc

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
If you are with her right now ask her real quick at which point she would have sex with someone?
Above a 6? Above a 7?etc
I'm not with her rn, she's from London and I'm currently in Copenhagen, she went to bed 10-15 min ago. I'll ask her to tommorow, but she usually says whether she swipes right or left, so I assume its the same thing as whether she would fuck a guy or not

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Manu le coq and Oberyn
  • +1
@Xangsane @FailedNormieManlet i got a 6 for not smiling :feelsbadman:

Smile theory would have put me to an 7 I’m sure if it, maybe I should faceapp my angry pictures into smiles

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, fogdart, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person

Smile theory would have put me to an 7 I’m sure if it, maybe I should faceapp my angry pictures into smiles
I got a 6.5 from not smiling. What have other users here rated you so far?

• +1

Don't complain i got 2:feelsuhh:

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 15827
  • +1
@Niko69 has she rated me yet

• Hmm...
@Niko69 has she rated me yet
My next rate is gonna be more organized, I didn't expect it to be that hard and those amounts of requests, so I just somehow had to remember who everyone was, keep track of all conversation, reply once she has rated and all that stuff, so a few a couple went past her without a rate as I was having a conversation with her meanwhile we were rating

• +1
Reactions: Loki and FailedNormieManlet
She should rate me tomorrow will send pics

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Xangsane
My next rate is gonna be more organized, I didn't expect it to be that hard and those amounts of requests, so I just somehow had to remember who everyone was, keep track of all conversation, reply once she has rated and all that stuff, so a few a couple went past her without a rate as I was having a conversation with her meanwhile we were rating
a more efficient way to do it would be collate all the pics first and have a limit of how many people youll do say 30 then get her to do them all at once

• +1
a more efficient way to do it would be collate all the pics first and have a limit of how many people youll do say 30 then get her to do them all at once
I agree, that would be less of a struggle, expected like 10 people which would be manegable, but got like over 50 requests

• +1
Reactions: Loki
Appreciate it my guy

• +1
Even that won't suffice. If you think you're a true slayer submit 6 candid pictures let's create an online dating profile and see how many likes/matches you'd get. Women truly have types - Gonzalo for instance barely got matches on tinder but got rated a 9/10, which clearly shows that she's the girl's type, but he doesn't have a broad appeal
I don't even think gonzalo has low appeal. Those pics used were clearly aspie and he looked different/fake in some of them. Definitely not a good tinder experiment at all

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
I don't even think gonzalo has low appeal. Those pics used were clearly aspie and he looked different/fake in some of them. Definitely not a good tinder experiment at all
He looked worse in his marriage pics

He looked worse in his marriage pics
I guess i need to see more pics

@Xangsane I think you can see I have problem with studymaxxing as im still browsing this site jfl:forcedsmile:

Over for procrastinationcels:feelswhy: but i will resist and start studying:chad:

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
I guess i need to see more pics

@Xangsane I think you can see I have problem with studymaxxing as im still browsing this site jfl:forcedsmile:

Over for procrastinationcels:feelswhy: but i will resist and start studying:chad:
Try and see if you can come off Looksmax, walk around so you dont think about it.

Here:
Screenshot 20220622 143023

His wife is an MTB redhead

• +1
Reactions: Dodld
@Dodld he is in his mid 20s
Muslims and Jews tend to get married younger on average even with a uni degree

@Dodld he is in his mid 20s
Muslims and Jews tend to get married younger on average even with a uni degree
Definitely i even have some classmates that are already married

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
can u get her to rate me as well plz?

283902594 373125358215746 4865586991589714554 n

If I looked like either of these guys I'd just rope. Man, being ethnic is such a curse.
Not that I a disagree but you know I was joking right?

Animated GIF

@Niko69 She rated me yet?

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Zeruel
JBS are out of reach for many users here+not to mention the stacysexual cels. Not to mention the people older than 18, probably jailed if they tried hitting on one with their current faces

Closest most users will get to this in their life is using their hands. JFL being sub tall prettyboy chadlite+ with a high social media following or being a sub high smv male in general daydreaming about this
View attachment 1718120View attachment 1718122View attachment 1718127

Who she openly simps for:
View attachment 1718123View attachment 1718124View attachment 1718125

Never began for many here:
View attachment 1718131
My jaw isn't robust enough

It's gonzolas ratings, I'm waiting for Xangsane to see my message whether he wants to post his results or not. He requested to get himself rated as well as gonzola
superautism.org

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday