TINDER rating results thread! GTFIN

You rate me Nick. Fuck her :)

Amazing thread, thanks @Niko69!

Most important lessons learned for me are:

- HQNP works for males as well as for females.

- "Looking alpha" is a red flag (I assume she wants to avoid the "redpiller" Hamza, Richard Cooper types at all costs, which is quite understandable).

- Looking striking and masculine also works, but in a different way than the prettyboy types. She said that @forevergymcelling has 10/10 facial features, and would stare at him in a club, but wouldn't swipe on Tinder, so while someone more masculine and older looking would slay, it would be in a different setting (at least for that chick in particular).

- Selfies are death and should be avoided at all costs. Must have professionally taken pictures that display you as someone social and makes you being perceived as a good person that is fun to hung out with (ie: pics with friends, with a pet or travelling, etc).

While of course being ugly and doing all of the above is of little help, what she said makes lots of sense and must be taken into account 100% while improving looks. Once passed the looks threshold required for the girl to find you attractive, this becomes incredibly important because if not, you'll be perceived as a good looking douche social outcast who is a massive red flag to date for any good looking, HQNP women and she will choose the more outgoing, "full package" high tier normie over you (isn't that what is called the "medium ugly pill" in full action?).

PS: Edited post properly, couldn't quote shit jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai, Deprived, Deleted member 18840 and 8 others
true . females want to keep men on a leash nowadays .
lol i said this before. female gets mogged = alpha vibes, macho, narcy etc. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: you must do everything in your power to appear like a servile dog

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
lol i said this before. female gets mogged = alpha vibes, macho, narcy etc. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: you must do everything in your power to appear like a servile dog
Well she rated me a 4/10 but then what she actually wrote afterwards was all good comments

alpha male, good jawline and facial features.

Im therefore on the fence as to how I should feel about my rating.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, currylightskin and Niklaus Mikaelson
Amazing thread, thanks @Niko69!

Most important lessons learned for me are:

- HQNP works for males as well as for females.

- "Looking alpha" is a red flag (I assume she wants to avoid the "redpiller" Hamza, Richard Cooper types at all costs, which is quite understandable).

- Looking striking and masculine also works, but in a different way than the prettyboy types. She said that @forevergymcelling has 10/10 facial features, and would stare at him in a club, but wouldn't swipe on Tinder, so while someone more masculine and older looking would slay, it would be in a different setting (at least for that chick in particular).

- Selfies are death and should be avoided at all costs. Must have professionally taken pictures that display you as someone social and makes you being perceived as a good person that is fun to hung out with (ie: pics with friends, with a pet or travelling, etc).

While of course being ugly and doing all of the above is of little help, what she said makes lots of sense and must be taken into account 100% while improving looks. Once passed the looks threshold required for the girl to find you attractive, this becomes incredibly important because if not, you'll be perceived as a good looking douche social outcast who is a massive red flag to date for any good looking, HQNP women and she will choose the more outgoing, "full package" high tier normie over you (isn't that what is called the "medium ugly pill" in full action?).

PS: Edited post properly, couldn't quote shit jfl
@Xangsane used a selfie and got rated 9/10

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Xangsane and NegativeNorwood
jfl you speds never learn

this is literally SMESH all over again :lul:

@StrangerDanger look at how these desperate and hungry dogs all sent their pics :feelshmm:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, currylightskin, Deprived and 4 others
@Xangsane used a selfie and got rated 9/10

I think it is because he is a HQNP looking prettyboy like Gonzalo (this is her Gonzalo's description)

2922951_IMG_20220605_165247.jpg

"basic old money prince look"

@Xangsane

2923009_IMG_20220605_174445.jpg

"built like what most girls would like...soft and sweet look"

He may have used a selfie but probably it is very well taken and certainly not one of those gymbro mirror selfies. I think that if he were a dom looking super masculine features guy he wouldnt have the high rate with a selfie or would have got a comment like "I would stare at you in a club but swipe left on tinder".

Still, chad reigns supreme as always but her takes as very useful and makes lot of sense IMO. She could give bluepilled responses and rate everyone above a 7 if she wanted too.

• +1
Reactions: Racky, Niklaus Mikaelson and Xangsane
Well she rated me a 4/10 but then what she actually wrote afterwards was all good comments

alpha male, good jawline and facial features.

Im therefore on the fence as to how I should feel about my rating.
I agree, just goes to show types are a thing, from the conversation we had about looks shes more into pretty looking guys/harmony and so on than psl guys as she find it too extreme and alienlike if it's chads, but still appreciate the psl features. I showed her this scale and preferred the guys in 7.5-8.5

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-06-15-16-03-730_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-06-15-16-03-730_com.android.chrome.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 18840, Racky and 2 others
I agree, just goes to show types are a thing, from the conversation we had about looks shes more into pretty looking guys/harmony and so on than psl guys as she find it too extreme and alienlike if it's chads, but still appreciate the psl features. I showed her this scale and preferred the guys in 7.5-8.5
Most people on trm get rated 5 :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Most people on trm get rated 5 :lul:
TRM barely ever gives out any high rates but also never goes lower than a 5.

Its a bit retarded imo cos for the sake of irl types theyre literally rating betweem 5-6

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Xangsane and Niklaus Mikaelson
She should rate salludon and amnesia. What's their number in the lineup to get le rating? :soy:

• +1
She should rate salludon and amnesia. What's their number in the lineup to get le rating? :soy:
Salludon is nr 49, i haven't added amnesia yet as he haven't personally send a DM requesting a rating and I'd like to not share pictures of people from this forum without them knowing or wanting it

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Racky, Gaia262 and 3 others
Salludon is nr 49, i haven't added amnesia yet as he haven't personally send a DM requesting a rating and I'd like to not share pictures of people from this forum without them knowing or wanting it
You're so ethical, Niko. I'll PM you.

• +1
Reactions: Racky and Niklaus Mikaelson
what was the average (mean and median) rating of all the users rated.

Appreciate the effort put in boyo you deserve infinite reacts

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and fogdart
what was the average (mean and median) rating of all the users rated.

Appreciate the effort put in boyo you deserve infinite reacts
The average for now is approximetly 4/10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, Manu le coq, fogdart and 3 others
Man where`s my turn :feelsgood:

You gonna pay for my cortisol medication.
Im sorry she's a busy girl, neither me nor the girl expected these amounts of requests

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Loki, Gaia262 and Acee
Im sorry she's a busy girl, neither me nor the girl expected these amounts of requests
Bro you think I`m retarded :feelsgood: It`s you and her having sex chilling and laughing at all the Incels who sended pics to Chad and Stacy. Just two psychopaths trying to maximize the mog.

Lemme know my rating tho asap :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: Manu le coq and Niklaus Mikaelson
Bro you think I`m retarded :feelsgood: It`s you and her having sex chilling and laughing at all the Incels who sended pics to Chad and Stacy. Just two psychopaths trying to maximize the mog.

Lemme know my rating tho asap :feelsgood:
Haha i wish, sadly I haven't had sex with her yet as she's from London and I haven't had the time to go there yet. And I will let you know ASAP!

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Loki, Gaia262 and Acee
I think it is because he is a HQNP looking prettyboy like Gonzalo (this is her Gonzalo's description)

2922951_IMG_20220605_165247.jpg

"basic old money prince look"

@Xangsane

2923009_IMG_20220605_174445.jpg

"built like what most girls would like...soft and sweet look"

He may have used a selfie but probably it is very well taken and certainly not one of those gymbro mirror selfies. I think that if he were a dom looking super masculine features guy he wouldnt have the high rate with a selfie or would have got a comment like "I would stare at you in a club but swipe left on tinder".

Still, chad reigns supreme as always but her takes as very useful and makes lot of sense IMO. She could give bluepilled responses and rate everyone above a 7 if she wanted too.
Don't forget that she is a JB, and so is much more likely to go for prettyboy looks at this point. When she gets a few more years of life in, chad will reign supreme. The same would happen if she were an actual fogger stacy.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and NegativeNorwood
@Niko69 did she rated me as 10/0?
send to dms bhai not here

• +1
I'll try, but she has been rating like 40 guys and there's still more requests she needs to get through JFL
Where’s mine Bhai jaaani been 3 days brah she no rates me did she say I was an subanimal :feelscry::feelswhy:

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 14561 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
We're back at it with the ratings, starting out strong for @incel194012940

Attachments

• IMG_20220609_025840.jpg
    IMG_20220609_025840.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 0
  • WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, Manu le coq, Xangsane and 1 other person
Don't forget that she is a JB, and so is much more likely to go for prettyboy looks at this point. When she gets a few more years of life in, chad will reign supreme. The same would happen if she were an actual fogger stacy.
I thought the nigga in the OP is maesthetic :lul:

Salludon rating is in @fogdart

Attachments

• IMG_20220609_031013.jpg
    IMG_20220609_031013.jpg
    420.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, tyronelite, fogdart and 1 other person
Rating of mukasa @fogdart

Attachments

• IMG_20220609_031335.jpg
    IMG_20220609_031335.jpg
    749.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Loki, fogdart, Manu le coq and 1 other person
Tell her to rate amnesia and arvid no

• +1
Rating of mukasa @fogdart
Glad that she's into BBC and doesn't just want white or white-passing dudes
Still, the guys she rated 9/10 were mixed race with some white blood. Lifefuel for half white/half brown and white-passing ethnics

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and fogdart

Attachments

• IMG_20220609_031723.jpg
    IMG_20220609_031723.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Loki, fogdart and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Manu le coq
@slop slinger the guy you asked has been rated

Attachments

• IMG_20220609_031706.jpg
    IMG_20220609_031706.jpg
    352.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 18582
  • +1
Amnesia hasn't asked me and he's in the forum, so wont make her rate him unless he asks for it
Tell her to rate my cringe weeb asian friend.

Haven’t heard her rate asian yet

• +1
Tell her to rate my cringe weeb asian friend.

Haven’t heard her rate asian yet

Oh she has, they scored low duo to her only sexual experience being with one... They haven't posted I believe

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Manu le coq
literal pity 8 for @Salludon

Glad that she's into BBC and doesn't just want white or white-passing dudes
Still, the guys she rated 9/10 were mixed race with some white blood. Lifefuel for half white/half brown and white-passing ethnics
She might be white only and be virtue signaling.
Or maybe will consider it for short term fling or hook ups, but will never consider anything long term with a non white, do not be fooled:feelswhat:

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: fogdart, Xangsane and Niklaus Mikaelson
@Niko69 My own rating
@Xangsane @fogdart @StreegeReturn JFL

Attachments

• IMG_20220609_032750.jpg
    IMG_20220609_032750.jpg
    472 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, incel194012940 and Xangsane
Please resend her mine and say that I'm Arab, (and that Gonzalocel is Jewish) see how she responds :lul::lul:

• JFL
Please resend her mine and say that I'm Arab, (and that Gonzalocel is Jewish) see how she responds :lul::lul:
She'll think I'm a weirdo and trying to racebait her, already asked way to many ethnicity questions JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 17872 and Xangsane
before i die i want to see a picture of you unedited and without filter
do it for me
my last wish

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, the BULL, incel194012940 and 1 other person
Update: smilepill (rating of me)

Attachments

• IMG_20220609_033950.jpg
    IMG_20220609_033950.jpg
    493.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Loki, Manu le coq and incel194012940
Certified subhuman

I am a certified subhuman jfl. @bogii @StreegeReturn @

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, fogdart, bogii and 1 other person
Tinder ratings were brutal today...
I was in good mood today so I didn't care much. If I got it last week I'd end it ngl :lul:

• Woah