TINDER rating results thread! GTFIN

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: phukmikehok, Xangsane and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, Gaia262, Deleted member 16834 and 1 other person
Ask her how she feels about the subhuman men she sees in public. Does their presence disgust her? Should they reproduce? Are they human in her eyes?
We talked about hypergamy and stuff at some point as well as the true rate me scale with pictures on Reddit, she didn't sound disgusted, she just found it hard to believe and felt bad for people that haven't had the same experience

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Gaia262 and Xangsane
He isn't chad i think. His SMV is HTN-chadlite level in the west.
Nah u underate trust me.
In his shoped pics = chad
Else htn+ white guy

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
We talked about hypergamy and stuff at some point as well as the true rate me scale with pictures on Reddit, she didn't sound disgusted, she just found it hard to believe and felt bad for people that haven't had the same experience
Felt bad for people who are incel? Btw if some ugly dude came up to her asking for advice because he is struggling with dates, would she blackpill him? If that is the case, she is a gem. If not, she is pretty useless imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Niklaus Mikaelson
None of this means shit tbh

I can't even begin to imagine the level of fraud users here have exhibited in their pics

The only true test is for all looksmax users to meet up and attend a house party or club together and see who gets the most IOIs or approaches from a variety of girls of all ages
Even that won't suffice. If you think you're a true slayer submit 6 candid pictures let's create an online dating profile and see how many likes/matches you'd get. Women truly have types - Gonzalo for instance barely got matches on tinder but got rated a 9/10, which clearly shows that she's the girl's type, but he doesn't have a broad appeal

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 16834 and 2 others
Nah u underate trust me.
In his shoped pics = chad
Else htn+ white guy
Nah. In his shopped pics, he is chadlite.

But prolly above average irl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and bogii
Even that won't suffice. If you think you're a true slayer submit 6 candid pictures let's create an online dating profile and see how many likes/matches you'd get. Women truly have types - Gonzalo for instance barely got matches on tinder but got rated a 9/10, which clearly shows that she's the girl's type, but he doesn't have a broad appeal
Gonzalo looks uncanny af. Like he is not even a real person.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Wouldn't be a fair test because you're competing against all the other profiles that are frauding with angles, photoshop, filters ect

Needs to be a level playing field

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, Deleted member 9779 and Pakicel
Wouldn't be a fair test because you're competing against all the other profiles that are frauding with angles, photoshop, filters ect

The thing is everyone is frauding on tinder, so using frauded pics is still fair. Though some people just look worse in motion.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and bogii
To the guys that appreciated the feedback so far. Virtual hugs from her to you guys
Tell her to shut the fuck up and go make me some sandwich

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • Woah
Felt bad for people who are incel? Btw if some ugly dude came up to her asking for advice because he is struggling with dates, would she blackpill him? If that is the case, she is a gem. If not, she is pretty useless imo.
I can ask what she would do

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Gaia262
The thing is everyone is frauding on tinder, so using frauded pics is still fair. Though some people just look worse in motion.
This is psl cope

Most people look like their pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Deleted member 18840 and incel194012940
None of this means shit tbh

I can't even begin to imagine the level of fraud users here have exhibited in their pics

The only true test is for all looksmax users to meet up and attend a house party or club together and see who gets the most IOIs or approaches from a variety of girls of all ages
I always send aspie videos for ratings. But yes ppl here fraud. Not more than tinder slayers tho funnily enough

IOIs are also pretty subjective unless the girl is cold approaching you - stares, smiles etc are open to several interpretations. I've been out with guys who swear they got IOIs, but I could barely tell whether it was true or not :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, incel194012940 and Deleted member 7580
You have to be kidding me

Cope. I look a lot worse IRL than in pics.
How?
I always use motions on tinder anyway so no issues. Girls always say i look better irl so im good

I leave for 5 minutes and suddenly this is normie central

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Zeruel
IOIs are also pretty subjective unless the girl is cold approaching you - stares, smiles etc are open to several interpretations. I've been out with guys who swear they got IOIs, but I could barely tell whether it was true or not :ROFLMAO:
Yeah. Like I just went to the park and noticed that some women looked at me a bit longer than usual while walking past them. I am guessing many dudes see these sorts of occurrences as IOIs when it doesn't even mean anything. Smiles are also meaningless as some women are just friendly. Stares could just be random. Like I sometimes get curious about some people and might stare at them for a bit. Even compliments are mostly BS, as I have seen deformed/ugly people get called attractive.

Only direct invitations for sex matter. Nothing else.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, fogdart and bogii
How?
I always use motions on tinder anyway so no issues. Girls always say i look better irl so im good
I am boneless and recessed. This shit is not that noticeable in pics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
I am boneless and recessed. This shit is not that noticeable in pics.
Nevermind ye. At least having bones has this good point of looking better itl

even in the mirror?
Yes. Look better in pics than even in the mirror. Though I have bad pics. Obviously, I look better in the mirror in that case.

• +1
Reactions: bogii
IOIs are also pretty subjective unless the girl is cold approaching you - stares, smiles etc are open to several interpretations. I've been out with guys who swear they got IOIs, but I could barely tell whether it was true or not
Lots of guys overestimate iois

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, fogdart and the BULL
Lots of guys overestimate iois
100%. I have seen deformed dudes claim some hot girl is ogling them and then I look at her and not notice anything.

You should never trust any guy's claims regarding their experiences with women as most tend to exaggerate or have reverse BDD.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Niklaus Mikaelson, bogii and 3 others
Gonzalo looks uncanny af. Like he is not even a real person.
@Pakicel

Gonzalo unfrauded

• +1
100%. I have seen deformed dudes claim some hot girl is ogling them and then I look at her and not notice anything.

You should never trust any guy's claims regarding their experiences with women as most tend to exaggerate or have reverse BDD.
or just be like me and assume nothing as an IOI and stay incel forever :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn

Incel : *Looks at Stacy*
Stacy in her mind : "Why is this subhuman looking at me while squinting so hard and sucking in his cheeks. He looks so dumb hahahaha"
Incel 2 hours later on looksmax.org : "Guys I swear Stacy was giving me mad IOIs! She was smiling and staring at me the whole time! Squintmaxxing is legit"

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, currylightskin, Deleted member 7580 and 3 others
or just be like me and assume nothing as an IOI and stay incel forever :unsure:
Same tbh. I know my looks level. I mean. If you spend enough time on here you can figure out your flaws and shit and rate yourself accurately. I always cage when I see users ask others to identify their failos.

• +1
Reactions: bogii
  • +1
guys guys guys... im surprised... never thought that you all are sooo fucking delusional
FIRST; MAYBE SHE IS A SUBWOMAN?? is the opinion of a fat, 3/10 woman important????
SECOND; NEVER EVER LOOK AT THE WORDS A WOMAN SAY... LOOK ALWAYS AT HER ACTIONS!!

in one message, she said "personality > looks" every fuckin women say that ALWAYS but then they prefer the better looking guy

case closed.

did she rate the looksmax chads already? salludon, arvid, and amnesia?

I promised her that I will keep her identity hidden so that she can feel comfortable rating honestly. But she looks like this girl In terms of faction structure but with blue eyes and brown hair
Can I grab her snap unless you intend to fk her in which case she all urs :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: 11gaijin, currylightskin and Deleted member 18840
Do you know what i got ?

Rate

this was my rate

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 16275, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 7 others
@Niko69 can you ask her to rate Hexum?

Attachments

• images - 2022-06-06T131647.007.jpeg
    images - 2022-06-06T131647.007.jpeg
    26.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and ropemax
Damn is it too late to get myself rated?

Joke, I know I'm a 2/10 :eek:

• +1
@Niko69 can you ask her to rate Hexum?
I'll try, but she has been rating like 40 guys and there's still more requests she needs to get through JFL

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 18840 and Jason Voorhees